Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6296&start_row=51

Global Afrikan

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 65
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/29/2015 10:09:10 AM

Don't know why black people claim Moors / Morrocco to be our people after they enslaved us in the post songhai period and presented us into European chattel slavery

Gadaffi another 1 I never considered black. Whether they have or haven't got some African far distant genetic mixture in there somewhere is beside the point for I. What a ting for the United States of Africa first president to be a Arab. They came close!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/29/2015 10:13:32 AM

In the Service of InI Ancestors and Afrikan Love;

The Afrikan Origins of Martial Arts

Despite the claim to African athletic prowess (basketball, baseball, football, kwk), under Western culture African people have been almost entirely disassociated from traditions of self-defense.  No sport aside from boxing has any warrior benefit; and boxing, though effective at offense, is deficient in defense and incomplete in offense (grappling and weaponry are excluded). 

The Montu Arts (Montu being the deity of KMT for whom Mars was named) 

Herodotus the father of Greek history states, that long before Rameses II, ruled both Egypt and Ethiopia, perhaps as far back as 8000 B.C., boxing and wrestling was introduced to Egypt from Ethiopia

NUBA WRESTLING - The African Origins of the Martial Arts Revealed

Nuba Origins

The African origin of martial arts – A picture story

Afrikan Origins Martial Arts

The History of Kwa Asilia Avita Sanaa-Mixed Martial Arts - Mixed Martial Arts or MMA (Ya or Kwa Asilia A Vita Sanaa)

History, Combat Sport, and Self defense

The origins of mixed martial arts and martial arts in general can be found in this statement by Masutatsu Oyama in his book "Advanced Karate" published by Japan Publications in 1969, "The oldest known records concerning combat techniques, hieroglyphic scrolls from Egyptian tombs date as far back as 4000 B.C. describing military training fights similar to boxing (Ngumi) and wrestling (Mkazo Ncha Shikana) ." Making ancient Egypt or (Kemet) the first record of martial arts in general and making martial arts a part of the curriculum of the Ancient Egyptian Mysteries. 

Kwa Asilia A Vita Sanaa

For those who wish to do research, I suggest the following terms: ‘Kupigana Ngumi’ (an umbrella term for African Montu Arts), Montu Arts, African Martial Arts, Pan Kau Ra Shen (Defeating your enemies with the force of Ra), Nuba Traditional Wrestling, and/or the researchers above or suggested resources below.

Origins of Martial Arts: The Real History - By Jonathan Bynoe

Afrikan Martial Arts

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/29/2015 10:34:17 AM

This is undeniable

Btw I don't know how relevant the two colour shades are

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/29/2015 11:09:59 AM

It looks like the two shades might be used to make it easier to distinguish between the moves of the two people.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/29/2015 1:01:56 PM

My thoughts exactly Ark I!

On the Moors thing GA, I personally think its result of western mental CONditioning about InI African ancestors beings "UNcivilized" and all that stigma and being descendants of slaves and Moors were held in higher esteem by Europeans
Also tho Moors/Moroccans were enslaved in the west as well there's a thing called "The Moors Sundry Act" from the USA where enslaved Moroccans were petitioning there freedom because they were subjects of the King of Morocco.
Still tho I dnt really get it cause many deny being African but claim Morocco!

Yes I, I was never fond of that dem'dea (cause it not I'dea) about Gaddaffi, I saw an Islam/Arab takeover of Africa
On Gaddaffi I and that Moroccan/Arab I mention were talking about Gaddaffi a few days ago and he said from he knows from people of Libya they living well under Gaddaffi I not sure about the Blacks tho our conversation was cut short

Bless Up Goddess! My thing is why sight certain people outside of Africa/Maafa AS African and exclude others when/if Africans or at least blacks were present in EVERYLAND in some ancient times. If some people way far off are still African after being 1000s of miles away for 1000s of years then its safe to say that EVERYONE INCLUDING Europeans are STILL African. There light skin and slick hair and thin noses are just variation of East African phenotype.

How would dI sight the Nubians of today, African or Arab?
I ask because looking at anciet Nubians from Kemetic walls its clear they are Heavily mixed with Arabs or/and others and far from their original type which was closer to Southern Sudanese or Southern Ethiopians. Where Dr Kwesi went and they still practiced the ancient fighting culture still wearing that wrist blade.

Give Thanks for the visual and written Fyah! RG n GA

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/29/2015 8:30:47 PM

Yes, the Afrikan madicondreal "Eve" gene is found in all human beings, after all We are the Mothers/Fathers of man and civilizations.

Given that fact, would I want to break bread with a member of the KKK because, hey...after all, he carries that gene, so therefore I should trust him as my long lost Afrikan brothah? NO SUH!! LOL

But I wouldn't trust a negro-saxon-overseer-Judas type either.

I would enjoy dropping some Afrikan truths on BOTH ah dem though, obviously for different reasons...lol

Blackness, obviously first including genetics, but not limited to degrees of melanin or phenotypes is a state of mind/being, culture and spiritual connection to Mama Afrika and ini Ancestors.

Afrikan unity, at home and abroad is a must. That is the priority. Equal rights and justice.

Fir there to be global unity, ALL must honor the original Mother and Father of Creation. All must acknowledge and respect our global contributions.

Messenger: Voodooruuts Sent: 12/6/2015 1:23:36 PM

I heard Runuko Rashidi mention Fijians saying they came from Africa so Im thinking with language changes and Africa not being an indigenous name for any part of the land its itsfrom outside influences. Well it seems that in some of their oral traditions and songs they mention being from near a Lake/waters they call Tangayinko. So it may be a legitimate thing and may be more recent than other populations

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/6/2015 2:28:11 PM

African Roots of Fiji – by Viti Dua

"We, the Black people in Fiji, came here a long time ago to our present homes in Fiji from Tanganyika... We don't know exactly when we came to Fiji but we know that we came from Africa."

My grandfather once told me that stories were passed down from one generation to another and that was one of the method they used to keep records of things that happened. Another method they used to keep their stories passed on is through chanting and dancing – ‘meke’ in Fijian.

This is one example of one of their many stories that talks about them drifting from Lake Taganyika across the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean and reaching the island that they named, “Viti” or Fiji today.

The song/chant/meke in my own interpretation is:

My ancestors, let me talk about about them.
When the came from South Africa.

Oh! Verata (spelling is probably wrong b’coz it’s Fijian pronouncitation) their real village near the big Lake Tanganyika.

Lutunasobasoba led them as they travelled from South Africa.
With Nai his wife, a woman from East Egypt.
Lutunasobasoba had five children, Today, they are the chiefly descendants of Fiji.
He had only one daughter, Buisavulu(her name) she lives in Bureta.

Rokomautu(one of his son) lives in Verata,
Melasiga(second son) lives in Burebasaga.
Tuinayavu(third son) lives in the Batiki area.
Daunisai lives in Kabara.

The reason why they came out off Tangayika
A serious illness(some form of sickness) had struck them.
They travel across the Atlantic.
They looked for places/islands/land to stay across the Pacific Ocean.

Afrikan Roots of Fiji

Rashidi in Fiji

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/7/2015 5:59:23 AM

AFRICAN ORIGIN OF EUROPE

African Owners of EuropeThe so called Grimaldi, a nation of Black Africans were the first modern human nation to arrive in Europe. Their significance has always been clouded by the funny nomenclatures used to designate them i.e. Grimaldi, Neolithic men, etc. This reason for this being that many modern European historians steeped in the pervasive racism of their culture, would earnestly wish away the significance of the Grimaldi, and the founding role of Africans in the making of Europe and its present day inhabitants. The founding of Europe by Africans is one of those inconvenient historical facts that completely make a mess of the Eurocentric matrix of world history as developed by the western culture.

Afrikan Origins of Europe

The Black Europeans:

And on this website we have asked many times, what happened to the so-called Black Europeans?

We know that Europe was originally a black continent.

We know that as of the Roman Empire right up to the Moorish Kingdoms of Spain there were millions and millions of so-called Black people in Europe.

They were indigenous to Europe. They had citizenship. They were the root of the great families, they were the leaders of the church and the society. The educated Europe, the built the great Universities and monasteries.

Then they disappeared. What happened?

Black Europeans

AFRIKAN ORIGINS OF EUROPEAN CIVILIZATION - Part 1

AFRIKAN ORIGINS OF EUROPEAN CIVILIZATION -Part 2

AFRIKAN ORIGINS OF EUROPEAN CIVILIZATION -Part 3

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 12/7/2015 6:23:49 AM

Albinos--The Origin of the Caucasian Race?

As new information comes down the pike, it is necessary to rethink theories that were once in place.  The origin and labeling of the “so called” Caucasian, Negroid, and Mongoloid Races by 19th Century scientists, started racial groupings based on skin color by naturalists and anthropologists like Johann F. Blumenbach, JA Gobineau and HS Chamberlain.  These men also equated skin color to psychological value and importance to race.  Blumenbach named whites after the Caucasus Mountains because he thought the purest white people originated there.  He didn't seem to realize the following:

Russia, Chechens, Armenians, and other Southern Russians are considered to have Black Negro origins and Caucasus Mountains people are classified as "black" and are discriminated against.  Blacks have lived in Southern Russia since prehistoric times and have occupied the Black Sea Region since the time of Senwosret/Sesostris (2000 BC) when Africans dominated the region.  (SEE 'HERODOTUS' ON THE COLCHIANS).

White and Albinism  

Biblical Evidence of White Skin

There are many cases of individuals turning white in Jewish biblical history.  When God wanted to show Moses a miracle, he turned his hand "white as snow;" then God turned his hand back again to its original color of black.  In ancient Israel when a man had a white spot on his skin or white or yellow hair, or white skin somewhat reddish, he was pronounced unclean.  All people who were victims of this shameful disease were isolated outside of the camp or city and segregated.

Some theories equate Albinos with the origin of the Caucasian Race. This website has many validations for the origin of the Negroid Race, but what about the Caucasian Race? Certainly Frances Cress Welsing hit the nail on the head with her book, The Isis Papers 

According to the Enoch--one of the Lost Books of the Bible, there were a Race of Angels numbering 200 who were sent to Earth to watch over mankind.  The “Watchers” looked upon the women of the Earth and found them fair and pleasing to the eye. The women gave birth to what is known as (Nephilims) Giants of the Earth.  The Book of Enoch comprises the following topics:

-Second Coming of Jesus Christ and Judgment

-Skills and Knowledge Taught by the Fallen Angels

-Children of Angels to be destroyed

-Disobedient Angels Incarcerated Till Judgment Day

-Prophecy of A New Heaven and A New Earth

-MESSIANIC REVELATIONS

-PROPHECIES OF THE RESURRECTION OF THE DEAD

-GOD Promises to Dwell with the Saints

The King James Version of the Bible starts with Genesis and the creation of Heaven and Earth.  In Genesis 4:15 God orders Cain out of the Garden of Eden.  Cain goes out from the presence of the LORD, and dwells in the land of Nod, on the East of Eden.  There he knew his wife and conceived.  “The Land of Nod” appears right there in the Fourth Chapter of Genesis.    If Adam and Eve were the first two people on earth, what was the Land of Nod?  The word “Genesis” is be-rasheet in Hebrew, an African/Edenic language that Western philologists in the 18th Century classified as part of the family of languages.  Be-rasheetmeans “in the beginning” in a time when God created all things. (African Heritage Bible, 1)

Origins of Caucasians

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 65

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I