Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6296&start_row=21

Global Afrikan

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 65
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/26/2015 5:11:36 AM

Question:

Let us imagine for a moment that white supremacy, in a final desperate act of survival, wages a global race war against all melanated people. Everywhere is war. Di I is part of the group responsible for gathering warriors. How will you determine who will fight this global war with you? By complexion or phenotypes? By neighborhood? Geographical bounderies? What if they are blacker then a million midnites, but are Indian or Chinese, do you reject their help?

Or, a different scenario: The back to Afrikan movement is in full effect. You are part of the committee responsible for determining who comes into Afrika (though you too have been gone for hundreds of years and cannot trace which particular country or village your ancestors came from), how would you determine who gets in? What defining factors would lead to your decisions and why?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/26/2015 5:46:28 AM

I allegiance is with Africans of all tribes including the recent Maafa tribe. Which by default is a mixture of all of the different ancestrys and genetics stolen from central and western africa 200-500 years ago. I allegiance is with those recognised as being members as HIM's USA. Many PanAfrican groups including the AAPRP do not have any problem determining an African (of which membership is exclusive to) and an Indian, Chinese or European. Skin colour and phenotype mean nothing to I over Roots (Ancestry) and Culture. Maybe we can agree to disagree on that 1

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/26/2015 5:58:25 AM

The 100 million Africans in India - are they going off phenotype? and or referring to Africans whe migrated thousands of years ago?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/26/2015 2:15:58 PM

Give thanks brothah Garveys. I truly APPRECIALOVE di I's perspective. RASPECT all the while.

Based on the studies by our Afrikan elder teachers, I am almost sure those numbers reflect current ones.

The Dalit are demonstrating a rapidly expanding awareness of their African ancestry and their relationship to the struggle of Black people throughout the world. African- Americans, in general, seem almost idolized by the Dalit, and the Black Panther Party, in particular, is virtually revered. In April 1972, for example, the Dalit Panther Party was formed in Bombay, India. This organization takes its pride and inspiration directly from the Black Panther Party of the United States

I truly feel that we must overstand the GLOBAL dimensions of Black Power. War had been waged on melanated peoples worldwide, it would behoove us to think STRATEGICALLY. There's power in numbers, especially when we unanimously share ONE
GOAL, ONE AIM and ONE DESTINY:

- The liberation of Afrika (the Mother/Root) first and foremost.

-Therefore, as a result of freeing and rebuilding the broken body of Mama Afrika, liberation for descendants worldwide who acknowledge her, celebrate and honor her, share the same ancestral culture and traditions, have actively supported the struggle, and have proven to be her loyal warriors and defenders.

On the front lines of war, if you are by my side and pointing your weapon against the same enemy, you are I Idren. Be you Afrikan from ameriKKKa, Caribbean, Brazil, Cuba, India, Yemen....whether you have the lighter phenotypes of Haile Selassie, or the straighter hair of the Dalit, or are as divinely black as a million midnites.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/26/2015 3:03:30 PM

The Black Natives of Australia were also inspired by the Black Panther/Black Power movements but its not thru recognized common African beritage but thru common complexion with a common enemy.

Does the Dalit know when/where/how/why they left Africa?
For I the SIDDIS are the Africans in India around 50,000 of them, they have direct ties claims to Africa

We Inite on terms of a common struggle and oppression from a common downpressor as Blacks/melenated hue-mans but not Africans.
The African, Australian, Asian and Oceania connections!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/26/2015 9:36:43 PM

INI are part of an ancient diaspora with a global Black history.

(Ab)ORIGINALs are probably closer to the first "blue/black print" Africans then the rest if the black world, having migrated to Australia about 100,000 years ago and were among the very first groups of people to migrate out of Al-kebulan . Their have retained the look, culture, traditions and spiritual cosmological natures of the original peoples.

They are related to a number of ethnic groups in Africa. Firstly the Dogon of Mali. The Australia Rainbow Serpent and the Nommo. Their circumcision and rites of passage traditions, and both are Masters of the Secret of the Stars.

The Tibbou, who have characteristics identical to Aborigines, others are the NAGAS, who are spread from West Africa to Sudan to South Arabia all the way east to Indo China.

Their language can be traced particularly to the Mende, widespread throughout the Sahara and India.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/27/2015 1:05:51 AM

That doesn't matter, whether or not the Aboriginals intermingled with other people or kept to themselves, their genetics would have changed and they would not be the same as they were when they left Africa. And if it was 100,000 years, the changes would be significant.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/27/2015 3:43:43 AM

Yes I, as it is now!

Its said AFRICANS are the ONLY people WITHOUT Neanderthal dna so that means Pacific Islanders and Asian blacks have Neanderthal dna and they have the highest or are the only himans with significant Denisovan dna so they would be further waway from the original African than Europeans.

Some Indians say it was Indians wha migrate to Africa and bring dem language and culture deh.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/27/2015 11:07:17 AM

Good rizing Idren! Blessed love! Love the food for thought di Is bring forth!
Things that make you pause and say "hmmmmm".. :)

This somewhat ties into both threads "up di sky" and the "dogon"...LOL

I'm certainly no geneticist or expert in this field and, considering their racist agendas in that field, am naturally suspicious of western science and genetic theories. That being said, I have a few thoughts on the subject that I'll put on the table.

What we know of Denisovans is very recent, coming from a finger bone and two teeth found six years ago in Siberia.

Some theories suggest that the Denisovans also left Africa early and also suggests that Africans have more Denisovan ancestry than all Eurasians. Mbuti Pygmies (the TWA "seed people") are actually closer to Denisovans than Eurasians.

There are also pygmies in Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, the Andaman Islands, Indonesia, the Philippines, Papua New Guinea, and Brazil, including some "Negritos" of Southeast Asia.

A study looked at 420,000 genetic variants across 1,462 genomes from 48 ethnic groups. “These analyses reveal that Southern African Khoisans are genetically distinct not only from Europeans and Asians, but also from all other Africans,” 

African hunter-gather communities simply possess portions of DNA that are much more deep-rooted and divergent in comparison to their counterparts in the African continent and Eurasia/America's

The Dogon griot/oral historian Ogotemmeli, as was his father before him, states that we were created by beings that genetically engineered our DNA. In fact, he said that our DNA was manipulated three times and that three different versions of humans were designed. Mankind was genetically seeded by a "race" called Nommos who came from a star system only recently "discovered" by Western science, and resembled serpents, lizards, chameleons and fish.

What I find interesting is that we know the Ancients used the symbol of the Serpent represented DNA and both the Dogon and the Aborigines speak of "sky people" coming to earth to create mankind.

Hmmmmm....

Any thoughts?

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/27/2015 2:29:21 PM

Oduduwa in Yoruba came from sky. Many tribals say basicallysay the same thing
That also match up with the ANNUAKI story!

I dont rule it out, that was long time ago no one knows for sure.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 65

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I