Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6295&start_row=1

dont know where to go but need help

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Christoffer Sent: 11/24/2015 8:40:50 AM

I am 18 years old and i live in Norway. I have sold my things computer and so, and i want to live full rasman life, i have the money for my ticket, but i dont know if i should go to blue mountains jamaica or shashamene etiopia or somewhere else. but i need my freedom now. can not wait more. help.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/24/2015 9:28:36 AM

Greetings,

My youngest sun is your age, so your message touch I. RAspect for your sense of awareness and being willing to jump into the unknown. I would quiet your mind, breathe, meditate, and let the spirit guide you. I would not suggest acting on impulse, but plan wisely. The freedom you seek will not be found outside of yourself. It is not bound to a geographical location. That being said, travel is a GREAT teacher! Some of the most significant and eye-opening lessons I've learned have been by stepping outside of my comfort zones and geographic bounderies.

Wherever you decide to go, may JAH guide. Make it an awesome life changing experience.

Have a wonderful adventure!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/24/2015 5:03:52 PM

Why African places only you mention for relocation? Africa for the Africans? What is it you hope to achieve in a foreign land

Tek time my youth
Blessed

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/24/2015 6:34:08 PM

Brothah Garveys asks a poignant question...I'll add to it by asking this:

What do you plan to contribute to Mama Afrika?

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 11/25/2015 3:05:37 AM

i won`t get it. what`s the background of this thoughtt that a black man should contribute something to africa? i burn capitalism as it is today. africa is home for you. children can visit their parents without bringing any presents. parents shall be honoured by their children without giving them huge presents. as long as he`s just willing to get his own food somehow he can`t do anythin wrong, right?

reminds me of my thread. i want to escape from babylon, too. i still do. but it`s very hard. take time and don`t stress yourself. live as comfortable and righteous in babylon as you can and if you have the oppurtunity and it feels good...jsut do it.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/25/2015 4:01:06 AM

Who told you he black?

And what make you think black people shouldn't contribute to africa? Lol respect reasoningtime

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 11/25/2015 5:52:58 AM

ohhh. he aint black. oh. didn`t know that. because all of you were talking about it and raschristofer said he is ready to move to africa now. but right, no one said he was black. wow. im not perfect. do you think that it has even a litte bit of racism to it? dont know why deep down in my mind i was confessed he was black.

no. i think everybody should work and do something for his environment. but i didn`t get what`s the background of this notion. i thought maybe this question is a little bit deeper. maybe there`s a certian teaching behind it. like a personality who has uttered a philosophy about a special way of repatriation. like get some qualifications and try to help africa the best way possible instead of just going to africa and live there as an unemployed stranger.

Messenger: Ras Christoffer Sent: 11/25/2015 8:52:25 AM

beauty reply but what you say seems to hard like what many others say, one cannot learn when in need, or its seems like that its so too me, its is very hard to get the freedom within without moving, i think what you are saying is not true

Messenger: Ras Christoffer Sent: 11/25/2015 8:53:30 AM

i think a mother would always want her child to come home any time any where whenever, to me jamaica is righter than etiopia,

Messenger: Ras Christoffer Sent: 11/25/2015 8:56:14 AM

i can do veery little almost nothing to none to help them,, i can only give money to the poor and give love to the people, and i dont have too much money or enough and my love will not be received by som many, so theres is the good few around me like the christians but it seems like they are as stuck as i am in reality, i dont know this is

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I