Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6293&start_row=31

Mixed lightskinned Blacks/Afticans

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/23/2015 6:37:49 PM

I know that much of the African livespora has mixture to varying degrees but must we go by the white supremacy standard of "one drop"?
Everyone is free to make their own choices but with this white supremacy world and dis one drop if every knowingly mixed African chants black and is color struck themselves and continues to mix out, then what is African/black? It will be bred out ! If Far East Asian (Chinese Japanese Korean) breed out dem eye folds then they loose one dem physical identifiers same if BLack/African people all become light/white skin and slick haired. They become unrecognizable and what happened in Kemet and North Africa will be once more. Imagine nuff Mumarr Gadaffi repping Dinka or Ashanti or Mandingo?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/23/2015 6:41:46 PM

The Straight Haired Africans by Oguejiofo Annu

Not every original African has wooly hair and dark skin. There are many original Africans with straight hair, dark skin, and all the other phenotypic traits that goes with being Muurish. -

Read more at:

Jah RasTafarI Homepage

Baby Nmachi is a blue-eyed, blond-haired white baby born to two black Nigerian immigrant parents at a London hospital.

Read more at:

Jah RasTafarI Homepage

HOW DO YOU DEFINE AN AFRIKAN? BY HAIR COLOR?

BY EYE COLOR?

HAIR TEXTURE MAYBE?

HOW BOUT COMPLEXION?

We are the mothers and fathers of ALL

Ya see my point?

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/23/2015 8:44:09 PM

The way I sight the thing, well it can get kinda hazey!

This MUURISH thing I dont agree with to an extant.

I dont like denying people of dem heritage roots and culture.

I not all inclusive when it comes to brown skin and being African.

Those blonde haired black in the pic are Pacific Islanders! They like the Adawamese Islanders tho some of the darkest people are not African they have carved out their own thing for unknown amount of millennia. How they got were they are and when is not known. According to speculations they left WAAY BEFORE Europeans left African so thatwould make Europeans more African than them. Yet ones readily distinguish between Europeans and Africans.
I agree African has numerous looks (skin tone, hair, eye color, size, noses, lips...).
if African is not a certain features types then what is the basis of labeling all melenated broad facial featured peopleas African, if not feautures? The cultures and languages are of their own!
If one wa ts to show African diversity then European, Indain, East Asian, Arab... can be shown also because many of them have been there for generations and know no other place!
Many ones dont consider the Afrikaaner as African or the Arabized Egyptians and North Africans (even Iself) whom many are the result of the same type of thing from ancient times so why accept the whitening of the African race as just a variation of African
On Africa's diversity one must know that Africa has ALWAYS had IMMIGRANTS! Many of the ethnic groups their today wasnt always their, so many of the variations MAY not have always been their. Just look at the paintings of Nubian on the walls of Kemet and look the main stream Nibians of Dr. Ben's village today! NOT to take away from their Africaness!

Albinism is differet supm from mixing! Is there an Albino tribe or does this pop up occasionally due to genetic mutations or so? How likely is this passed on?
A lot of time that blue eyed trait is associated with deafness tho NOT always.

If InI allow this to go on and accept it as One "BLACK" love then whats wrong with Europeans who MAY have a black ancestor having prominent places in BLACK movements or the quick distinction from them?

Why do InI say they stole InI things if they came from I, then its their things too because they ARE InI?

Look at the Yoruba population of Latin America many of them are majority European descended

I just think Blacks/Africans need to careful of this type of thing. It happen in ancient times same thing we try correct in dis Iwa. Being Pan Africanist and ahree to allow it once more is an oxymoron to I

Give Thanks and bless the I's

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/23/2015 9:06:29 PM

InI will just have to respectfully agree to disagree on this one bredren, with love and overstanding. Give thanks still for a good reasoning, and provoking thought and Iditation, regardless.

In regards to Polynesian Islanders (or Black Islanders) NOT being Afrikan

White Southerners, who settled the Hawaiian islands during the 19th Century had a song about the native people which ran, “You may call them Hawaiian, but they look like niggers to me.” Setting aside their bigotry, the Southern settlers hit upon a fact which is studiously ignored by modern anthropologists and historians: the natives of Hawaii, America’s 50th State, were Black people whose ancestral roots extend back to the continent of Africa.

Negroids in The South Pacific

Jah RasTafarI Homepage

http://pointingbird.tripod.com/lostfeatherintl/id59.htm

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/23/2015 9:33:31 PM

Where in Africa did those Asian negroes come from?
What proof of their Africaness besides their features and skin tone? Which is said to NOT equate Africaness!

So then are Europeans Africans since their ancestral roots extend back to the continent of Africa?
If so then the fight InI have against white supremacy and Eurocentric teachings, is a fight against just another African idea and a form of African supremacy which would really be senseless!

What makes European Africans different from Pacific Island Africans who left Africa long before Europeans came about? Europe is more accessible to Africa than those Islands, one can even make it there by foot or horseback.

Or are we basing that on their skin tone and facial features?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/23/2015 11:25:34 PM

---------------------------

What makes European Africans different from Pacific Island Africans who left Africa long before Europeans came about? Europe is more accessible to Africa than those Islands, one can even make it there by foot or horseback. Or are we basing that on their skin tone and facial features?

--------------------------

1- their complexion, features and hair obviously bear the "stamp" of Mama Afrika

2- Their natures, traditions, connection to creation and ancestors. They do not have the genocidal history or natures of Europeans but closer to that of Afrika.

So if I overstand correctly,

- light or mixed Afrikans aren't "really black" due to european blood. (Obama was mentioned as an example , yet truth be told, he is genetically 1 generation from Afrika as opposed to the 500 year gap many Afrikans abroad have. He knows exactly where his roots/village and people are)

- you can be brown skinned, with African features, your livity close to those from the Mother Land, however if your people are from Polenasia, or outside of afrika, you're not Afrikan.

So...how exactly does one define an Afrikan?

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 11/24/2015 12:56:49 AM

From I understanding of what d I says "complexion, hair and features" DONT define African!

Their traditions are African? No they have their own!
Many Indigenous people faught wars all the time and saught out territorial expansion it just didnt happen on the level of Europeans probably because of the means of which were available to do so. Many African tribe were just as brutal to other African tribes in their migrations also.
Many Europeans lived/live with nature they just adopted a religion away from nature

Obama as an example is why must he be considered black even tho he passed through a white womb? Why couldnt he be white? I mean if you look at his father and his family Obama looks more like and clore to his mother and her family, complexion and all! He was really brought tho because he wasnt raised with his African/black side, he was raised by his white side. So it was a cultural thing for why he was brought up

Africans were still being brought to the west LESS than 2hundred years ago!

What Im saying is if someone genetic make up is MAJORITY non African why would they still be labelled African and not to the more prevalent ancestry?
Why do we still use that racist one drop rule from America?

How do u preserves lions if tigers are constantly being bred in the line?
soon there will be no more lions or tigers but something new!

I would call an African one with KNOWN or traceable ancestry to Africa. Just I would call a AmeriIndian an Asian or Chinese because of similar look or supposed/suspected ancestry. They are who they are! Nobody knows when where how why with or what they left with, its only speculation.

I dont equate dark skin with African as some of the darkest people are found outside of Africa and some real light people are found within. I let dark Indians be Indians and so on.

And InI write and lecture about how Black Kemet became White Egypt! This very same thing is happening now. No fight gainst light skin blacks it the constant mixing out.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/24/2015 5:40:29 AM

I take it both of the I dem choose a African (by any which measure) partner / spouse to make a family. Di I dem put fire under racial miscegenation?

Then we have nothin to worry about.
Let dem who choose to mix gwan mix. If you put no value onto the protection and propagation of I race then I have no time for them anyway. Make them remove themself from InI gene pool. Cool. Iah conscious PanAfricansit people will preserve what's needed!

Black love

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 11/24/2015 5:44:11 AM

we shouldnt think of clolor blindness but we shouldnt think in colours neither.

if you dont like how they judge people by their colour when it comes to fit in as real western citizens why should somebody be judged by his colour to be a real african.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/24/2015 10:28:20 AM

Interesting article that touches on this subject:

http://www.africanholocaust.net/news_ah/africanrace.html

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I