Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6273&start_row=11

Rising Irits

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/23/2015 10:02:31 AM

if ethiopians reject the word and call it pork, they reject the ark of the covenant too, the tabernacle of zion. for the ark is the word, emperor Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/23/2015 10:45:20 AM

zion tabernacle contains the first Israelite bible, the word of God, from the mouth of Jah to his servant Moses, whom he appeared to as fire on a bush which was neither consumed nor affected in any way by the flames.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/23/2015 10:49:50 AM

other revelations of the holy ghost to other people were added to these.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/23/2015 11:00:04 AM

there was bible before the earthly zion too

the writings of our fathers before and after the great flood and three hundreds and six and threescore books that father enoch wrote in the prescence of almighty Jah.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/23/2015 11:00:12 AM

Give thanks and praises.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/23/2015 4:03:52 PM

Three hundred and sixty-six books. You say the ark of the covenant has to go. You prefer your ancient traditional religion to the glory of the Lord of Israel, who, through his Son, Jesus Christ, has glorified ethiopia and made her prominent and famous as a country of religious tradition. Which religion? Christianity.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/25/2015 1:30:17 AM

The Righteous example in the Bible is not the pork, the pork is the wicked example in the Bible, especially when portrayed as something that is right or ordered by God.

Several examples have been mentioned in other Reasonings, in addition to those, look at Lot. He is saved from Sodom and Gomorrah because he is somehow considered righteous, but he is a vile pig and devil that I would not associate with in any way, he disgusts me, I am not part of that lot, I am a different kind of Man.

When the devil neighbors Lot likes to live around come to rape the men/angels whatever, he had the filth and wickedness to beg them to take his daughters and do what they please with them, but spare these men. Then later he decides to have his way with his own daughters. He is filth, and has no place in RasTafarI. If there is a pit of fire, then that is where he belongs.

I would never under any circumstances even think for a split second to offer I children to wicked men to do as they please, or do wickedness to my own children. Neither would Haile Selassie I, He also is not part of that lot, but is a different kind of Man, the Highest of High.

If you are able in defend that lot then maybe you are of the same lot. It is madness to be afraid to speak against or turn away from a book. The bible is very good at presenting itself as some kind of requirement, and making people afraid of punishment both in life and death if they dare to question or speak against anything in the Bible.

Religion comes from the French word religare, which means to bind (tie up) quickly. And that it does. RasTafarI people are anti-(tie down). Binds get in the way of Irits Rising.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/25/2015 3:32:13 AM

Man shall not judge. Only Jah is judge. I would like to see solid proof of your accusation.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/25/2015 3:39:08 AM

Dont attempt to take a speck out of your brother's eye, yet you fail to notice a smear in your own.
He who digs a pit falls in it.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/25/2015 3:39:28 AM

Blessed love.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I