Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6273&start_row=1

Rising Irits

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/17/2015 1:23:51 AM

I have thought about something in recent years, and I was thinking that Spiritual concepts and practices, including those within religions, whether real or illusion, are ways to open parts of our mind that would otherwise be closed.

Whether people Sight God, Gods, Ancestor Irits, Spiritual connection with Nature or other Mystics. The different Trods are different training techniques toward the same goal of Rising the Irits. And that "who feels it knows it" and "I don't believe, I know" are part of it. I Sight that the confidence in the Mystics that people deal with are necessary, to make the training work.

If people could Sight that, and instead of fighting against each other over their differences, Learn from One another; I and I would be helping I and I Rise instead of distracting each other by telling each other how wrong each other is. Say what the I Sights, others will Sight it or they won't. And Learn from others because there is always more to Learn, even from people you think can't teach you anything.

I have Learned from people from many Nations, I never refuse good instruction. My interest is to Rise, so I listen, and accept or refuse according to I Irits and thoughts. Because of this, I views and thoughts have changed over the years, and as far as I Sight, it has been for the better.

Haile Selassie I Teaches I and I

No one is today so foolish as to believe that any one nation constitutes a perfect monolith of faith and ideology. Nor could anyone wish that there should be such utter vanity of thought and aspiration.

In the history of the human race, those periods which later appeared as great have been the periods when the men and the women belonging to them had transcended the differences that divided them and had recognized in their membership in the human race a common bond. Your Excellency's constant endeavour to challenge this generation to transcend its differences. to recognize its common bond and to work towards a common goal has doubtless made this age pregnant with greatness.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/17/2015 2:04:12 AM

True lord. Yet still some know and dont believe, rather hate the truth, unlike them who dont believe because their faces are veiled and have to first pull down the veils from the face of Moses then they will see JAH glory.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/17/2015 2:05:22 AM

I find it necessary in this time to know and to believe also.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/17/2015 9:22:52 AM

You are missing the whole point of the Reasoning.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/17/2015 10:56:16 AM

Greetings and RASPECT bredren Ark I. Give thanks for the beautiful Irits.

We can all be sitting around a body of water, say a river. Whilst all of us may be looking at the same one river, depending on our position, and reflection of light, we may all sight a different perspective of that same ONE river.

Allow me to use another metaphor:

Let us say that we are collectively cooking a nice Ital meal, using an ancient African recipe handed down by InI ancestors, and one of us throws in a piece of pork inna di stew. What to do? Eat it?, because after all, we each share the same hunger and must allow for different flavor since we all collectively are preparing the same pot of food? Or reject the foreign and unclean addition?

The spirit of oneness and love doesn't mean being complacent in the face of foreign influence. After all, even His Majesty got down inna di trenches with gun to defend Ethiopia against foreign influence.

Though the pious and "blameless" Ethiopians dance the dance the dance of gods, and have always remained a deeply spiritual and hospitable people, they have also relentlessly fought against invadors.

INI walk the path of the peaceful warrior.

In the spirit of love, truth and justice.

I give thanks unto di I for providing a forum (body of water) for InI to gather and reason different perspectives. Even in opposition can we learn, for iron sharpen iron.

Messenger: ras93 Sent: 11/17/2015 2:12:33 PM

Give thanks Ark I for the wise words. Jah Rastafari!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/17/2015 9:46:35 PM

Yes I RastaGoddess. I and I can only accept within our Irits that which is acceptable within our Irits. So the pork have to go.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 11/17/2015 10:10:41 PM

Yes I Ark I!

ONENESS

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/18/2015 3:09:29 AM

Which parts of the mind exactly are closed?

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/18/2015 3:13:15 AM

Why? when the almighty created man in his own image and likeness. Is the pot wiser than the potter who made it? Why come to the conclusion that Jah created the I with an error somewhere? Religion is part of culture, so is spirituality, which deriveth from ones God. Whichever God one serves, His God will give the man his spirit to teach him. and culture is livity.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I