Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6246&start_row=11

divinity of marcus garvey

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/18/2015 5:43:32 AM

Seek one of your own dogs to confuse, satan. Fire burn you.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/18/2015 5:46:39 AM

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: Today 10:41:53 AM

If a man is God then all men are gods which is impossible.

The Bible: "ye are gods"

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/18/2015 5:50:49 AM

That's your eye sight

Not InI

Fire can't burn I I am the mysterious 4th one seen standing next to Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. I am not God I am Higher and I history goes futher than that concept.

Give thanks

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/18/2015 5:56:13 AM

I am talking about God, King of kings and Lord of lords, not gods.
Which is where you stumble, because you dont take your time to understand.

Love

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/18/2015 5:57:55 AM

Or rather, JAH.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/18/2015 6:01:15 AM

U said gods not Gods if you read where I quoted your words.

Now

Who told you that there is a difference? The Bible does not say 'We mean this by capital G and we mean this by leaser g" making it open for interpretation.

I and I carry the essence of Life. I don't have to see that as seperate from what you may refer to as God. Meaning all living things in creation are manifestations of 'God.' So yes, man can be 'God'. As can woman. The Nile Valley (ethiopian) ancients called it Neterket: God Body

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/18/2015 6:19:17 AM

King Tafari, the feared one, is God and king
Blessed love.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/18/2015 7:21:15 AM

Bredda now I know Ur unshakable literalistic surface approach to the scripture

Make some posts and share some thoughts that are free from religion for a second and reason PanAfricanism and african liberation. We may even have some things we agree on but you don't have to force your spiritual beliefs upon InI in every conversation whe dat not even the topic. Especially when dealing with our liberation or we will never get anywhere as we are the most diverse of people when it come to belief where will the argument stop?

Marcus Garvey who you claim has the spirit of Christ.... Taught that when it came to liberstion, we have to put religious argument aside. He reasoned with and accepted many different bredda of different belief systems into his Liberation movement. They didn't all have to go to his same church

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/23/2015 8:07:29 AM

afrika, and the whole world, can only live in love in Jesus christ, thus promote world peace and happiness, so says Jah.

Messenger: John I.S. Sent: 11/23/2015 8:07:38 AM

afrika, and the whole world, can only live in love in Jesus christ, thus promote world peace and happiness, so says Jah.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I