Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6237&start_row=51

King of kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of Juda, Root of David, Elect of God, Light of this world, Emmanuel Charles Edward, Haile Selassie I the First, Jah Ras Tafari most high God Jahovia Marcus Garvey. Jerusalem School Room Children of Israel.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 86
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 11/9/2015 6:21:08 PM

"Beware of anti-christs. Beware, of wolves in sheep clothing."

And they often come with bibles or other religious books in their hands and preach of a God character with completely different views and morals (jealous,enslaving,controlling,bloodthirsty,violent etc.) than our Emperor.By this we shall spot them.

peace.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/9/2015 6:30:45 PM

His Imperial Majesty
HAILE SELASSIE I
Emperor of Ethiopia, says:

WE IN ETHIOPIA HAVE ONE OF THE OLDEST VERSIONS OF THE BIBLE, but
however old the version may be, in whatever language it might be written, the Word remains
one and the same. It transcends all boundaries of empires and all conceptions of race. It is
eternal.

No doubt you all remember reading in the Acts of the Apostles of how Philip baptised the
Ethiopian official. He is the first Ethiopian on record to have followed Christ, and from that
day onwards the Word of God has continued to grow in the hearts of Ethiopians. And I might
say for myself that from early childhood I was taught to appreciate the Bible and my love for it
increases with the passage of time. All through my troubles I have found it a cause of
infinite comfort.

"Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you
rest" who can resist an invitation so full of compassion?

Because of this personal experience in the goodness of the Bible, I was resolved that all my
countrymen should also share its great blessing and that by reading the Bible they should find
truth for themselves. Therefore, I caused a new translation to be made from our ancient
language into the language which the old and the young understood and spoke.

Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows
not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying
point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and
guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its
great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/9/2015 6:31:56 PM

yes my lord, indeed we shall spot the antichrists, and slew them

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 11/9/2015 7:10:31 PM

Heres just one exapmle of the kind of difference Im talking about:

The emperor speaks:

"Above all, from the human mind must be
erased all thoughts of War as a solution.
Then and then only will War cease."

If i look at some places in the old testament and what kind commands bible God gives or what he does in it I can see a great difference to what the emperor said.

To believe that ones have the right to slaughter other people because they have different beliefs or paths is not like the emperor at all but like musolinni who attack Ethiopia with the 'blessing' of the christian church and the pope just like the old testament savagery.

Listen to the emperor and not religiously self justified fanatisicm.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/9/2015 7:54:01 PM

The wicked will vanish from the earth as ashes thrown into a raging wind.

"God put man on earth, that he may remove evil, and establish Adam and his righteous seed forever."

The antichrist shall wage war against the lamb and his elect, but the lamb shall prevail.-bible in which His Majesty glories in. Iman shall slew antichrist with no apology.

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 11/9/2015 11:59:23 PM

If by antichrist you mean anti the same christ jesus described in the new testamemt then you are contradicting your own self.

"But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"

" But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also."

'But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what kind of spirit you are of"'

' And one of them struck the slave of the high priest and cut off his right ear.
51 But Jesus answered and said, "Stop! No more of this." And He touched his ear and healed him.'

If all the above is spoken by the same one against whom is what you call the antichrist then saying that you will slay is oxymoron.

Personally I think there are times at wich to know a peaceful calm approach is better and other times at wich its better fight in defence.

Again very much confusion and illusion caused by mix up of the contrary OT and NT attitudes creating a soup of cognitive dissonance.

peace.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/10/2015 12:23:35 AM

love ur enemies, and pray fi dem. b4 jah kingdom was established on earth de saints offered no resistance to persecutors, cause the kingdom of earth did not yet belong to jah. which is why they won the crown of matyrdom and were revered as saints.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/10/2015 12:27:35 AM

israel didnt slay people simply cause a religious difference, they slew dem cause:
first, because they refused to let them pass peacefully through their territories, when there was no other route, so they slew their way thru dem

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/10/2015 12:29:39 AM

No, they told them to either pay them taxes and serve them, or they would be killed.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 11/10/2015 12:52:55 AM

second: they slew dem who robbed them of ancestral land and in order to reclaim the land, *which GOD was giving them as their heritage. GOD hates sin and wickedness, and will purge the earth of it.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 86

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I