Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6229&start_row=11

Y'shua Born in Ethiopia

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/29/2015 8:24:08 AM

His majesty means what he says and says what he means. he doesnt need an interpretor to mix up his speech.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/29/2015 12:29:50 PM

When a man starts a speech with 'TODAY' your telling me this automatically holds, 30-40 years later? That is not interpreting, Thats reading

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/29/2015 2:44:32 PM

God is eternal.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/29/2015 4:03:11 PM

In every nation, you have your priests, your farmers, your healers, your teachers, your young, your old, and your warriors.

Same thing goes within RasTafari Nation.

Some are religious and biblically bound.

Some are warriors in the spirit of Marcus Garvey and Queen Nyabingi.

RAspect unto each one.

The whole is greater then its sum parts.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/29/2015 5:42:46 PM

God is eternal? Check the history of God

God has always been changing and has never been universal!
One mans god may very well be a next mans devil!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/30/2015 6:37:03 AM

Lol. When an Eternal being says 'TODAY' you think he mean eternity? Then why specify today? Do things not change on a daily basis? De other I dem right, John has gone past objection and moved into knee jerk trolling.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/30/2015 6:53:59 AM

Respect unto thee, Rastagoddes, for thy wisdom
My God doesnt change. One God. One Nature. One Will.
My God has told me "TODAY" means these present times of judgement and armageddon.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/30/2015 5:38:36 PM

1- Everything is energy. Life. Creation. Spirit. The Most High. Everything. And energy is constantly transforming and renewing. Energy cannot be stagnant. Like stagnant waters, it breeds bacteria. ENERGY MUST FLOW. It is the same with the Creator/Creation.

2- ONE GOD has many attributes/expressions/reflections. The principle of 3 (Holy Trinity) in ONE. OUT OF ONE COMES MANY.

3- Nature (Creation) is more varied then we can possibly imagine. Out of "One Nature" comes many.

4- Even the concept of "today" (the present) cannot be divorced from the past nor the future. Time is relative. Past, present and future are ONE. That is the wisdom of our ancient prophets.

There is an Afrikan proverb which suggests that man must be flexible, as a branch, least he be easily broken. One must have an open mind, flow like water, transcend this Matrix/babylon with it's fixed illusions.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/30/2015 6:00:29 PM

On the original subject of Y'shua the KRST and Ethiopia:

KOPTIC KRST-ianity (christianity) is KUSHITE through and through. And IUSA ("Jesus") was most definitely inniated in the Ancient Order of the High Priests of Koptic KRST-ianity, the Essenes, as was Moses. Even the bible gives it up when they tell us that both were learned in the great wisdom of Egypt.

Tere is a HUGE difference between Original KRST-ianity and western christian LITERALIST, who took great metaphoric, metaphysical Teachings of the Inner Mysteries into a poor immitation (if not blasphemy) which has bamboozled, miseducated and mislead the world in order to politically control nations, creating colonialism, slavery, etc...all in the name of "christianity"...

The cross Haile Selassie wears as a child resembles an ANKH. The ethiopian orthodox cross in bottom right has an ankh at the top. Original Christianity was not in opposition with the Cosmologogical Science of Kemet and Cush. It was a continuation of the gnostic wisdom schools of KRST/KARAST (Osiris Ausar), Krsna and many other Christ Gods who embodied the solar force

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/30/2015 7:32:32 PM

FIYAH!!!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I