Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6229&start_row=1

Y'shua Born in Ethiopia

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/22/2015 9:42:01 PM

Yeshua (Jesus) was an Essene... Jesus was born in a cave in Ethiopia

The name [or title] of the historical man was Jehoshua (or Jeshua, Yeshua), not Jesus. *Actually Heru/Horus

* The original name for Jesus was "Jehoshau Ben Pandira" which means "Jesus (Heru), son of the Panther!"

Even the Bible refers to him as "the Lion of the tribe of
Juda." (Rv. 5:5) Jesus in fact, was a "Black nationalist freedom fighter.. whose goals were to free the Black people of that day from the oppressive ... Roman power structure and to build a Black nation."

When the true tradition of Ben-Pandira is recovered, it shows that he was a the sole historical Jesus who had learnt the arts of magic (Gnosis) in Egypt, and who was put to death as a sorcerer. He was crucified and stoned by the fake Jews and the Romans.

The Ebionites were the Essenes who became the Disciples and Followers of Yeshua

Ebionite means the "poor ones"

."Blessed in spirit are the poor, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven".

Quoted from the Gospel of the Nazirenes

"Although there may have been a historical Jesus at some point, the Christ is a principle that lives within each human being, and may have been awakened in that Jesus."

"for instance, concedes a possible physical original; “Jesus, the Christ-God, is a myth concocted two centuries after the real Hebrew Jesus died”[xii]. "

In this case she is referring to Jeshu Ben Pandira

Jehoshua Ben-Pandira, was an historical character,
known to the Talmud,

The personal existence of Jesus as Jehoshua Ben-Pandira can be established. (IMO i believe this to be the title giving to this man who was their hero (heru) simular to if someone called Bob marley the Lion of Judah - Dog Star

* The word Christ is from Krishna (Christna) from karast or krist, Egyptian for the annointed mummy, the great black avatar (savior) in India 3000 years before Jesus.

The story of the resurrected God-King Heru can be found among the Khoi and San peoples of southern Africa and in Kemet as early as 5,000BC. It is only in KMT that the story is this old.

Often called, "the mouthpiece of Africa," Egypt's location gave it contact with the Near East and called him Horus

Consider these facts:

* The original early Christians were the Essenes, a Jewish sect in Palestine.

Yeshua was an Essene. They are portrayed Black. These Essenes in fact, were the "early Christians" who were brutally persecuted by the Romans and often fed to the lions for entertainment!

* The Original Christians Church was also African (Ethiopian). Its original African founders and early saints were often martyred when this church was usurped by the westerns who replaced it with their counterfeit Roman Catholic Church.

* The Dead See Scrolls exposes knowledge concealed by westerns False Christianity. They prove that Christianity was an outgrowth of Essenism.

These scrolls reveal knowledge hidden from the world ever since the Alexandrian library was burnt by the Toman churchmen in order to purposely destroy it, because they considered it dangerous to the existence and survival of the new religion (False Christianity) which
they eleaborated by alteraion of the original doctrines taught by the Essenes centuries previously."

The only Jesus known to the real Jews was Jehoshua Ben-Pandira, who had learnt the arts of magic in Egypt, and who was put to death by them as a sorcerer (filled with Gnosis). This was likewise the only Jesus known to Celsus, the writer of the "True Logos," a work which the Christians managed to get rid of bodily, with so many other of the anti-Christian evidences.

Celsus observes that he was not a pure Word, not a true Logos, but a man who had learned the arts of magic in Egypt. So, in the Clementines, it is in the character of Ben-Pandira that Jesus is said to rise again as the magician.

Who is Jeshu ben Pandira?

Jeshu ben Pandira, or Jeshu son of the Panther, lived on the earth one hundred years before Christ. He was the personage whom the Dead Sea scrolls aptly describe as the Moreh Sedek ‘Teacher of Righteousness’ the noble leader of the Essenes. He was one of the great Spiritual masters connected in particular with the power of speech, of the word. He was accused of blasphemy and was stoned and hanged on a tree.

And yet this story of divine nature, of love, lives on forever, hidden within the bible of a lord Jesus, but he was not "the savior" but of the true christ in man. -Dog Star

Jah RasTafarI Homepage

Jah RasTafari Homepage

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/23/2015 1:18:36 PM

Bless Goddess!

Their is a book called "James the Brother of Jesus", i think touches well on the overall scene of that time surrounding the Ebionites, Essenses, Jesus and that whole movement.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/23/2015 7:57:43 PM

Yes I VoodooRuutz!

Seen! I just looked the book up! Give thanks!

Though I gotta say..."James" is hardly a Hebrew name, no more then "Jesus" is! LOL!!!!!

I think the Hebrew version would be "Yaakov"

Interesting still...

I remember a GREAT audio lecture given by the late Baba Ishakamusa Barashango called "The Marital Life of "Jesus" and his son Barabas"....GREAT LECTURE!!!!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/23/2015 10:21:39 PM

Yes I Sistren, i for got exactly how it goes but "bar" is another word for son, in Armamaic i believe, its like Barabus aint a name but means son of someone... oh yeah its 'Son of the father' as 'Aba' is father and Abus would be the greek rendering since they dont do vowels for the ending of masculine names.

Bless Hawt

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/24/2015 11:58:58 PM

Bless
I dont believe your myth. All I&I should stop looking for excuses to dispute the message of the bible and accept its message with a clear conscience.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/25/2015 8:07:49 AM

Many of I dont believe the bible myths either!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/25/2015 8:49:21 AM

Because as Africans I spritiual sciences gave birth to bible knowledge of god not the other way around!
I inheritance of bible is different from HIM's, bible is ancestral to HIM and not forced or came with slavery to his nation but was accepted

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/25/2015 10:30:58 AM

Blessed Love Impress! I love the information the I is bringing forward, but I would like to also see the links the I was trying to post. I dont think they came through. The I have to remove the hyperlink from the template and replace it with the destination URL, then replace the title also between the asterisks. Seen?
Give thankhs!
Omega Love

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/25/2015 12:54:52 PM

His Imperial Majesty
HAILE SELASSIE I
Emperor of Ethiopia, says:
WE IN ETHIOPIA HAVE ONE OF THE OLDEST VERSIONS OF THE BIBLE, but
however old the version may be, in whatever language it might be written, the Word remains
one and the same. It transcends all boundaries of empires and all conceptions of race. It is
eternal.
No doubt you all remember reading in the Acts of the Apostles of how Philip baptised the
Ethiopian official. He is the first Ethiopian on record to have followed Christ, and from that
day onwards the Word of God has continued to grow in the hearts of Ethiopians. And I might
say for myself that from early childhood I was taught to appreciate the Bible and my love for it
increases with the passage of time. All through my troubles I have found it a cause of
infinite comfort.
"Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you
rest" who can resist an invitation so full of compassion?
Because of this personal experience in the goodness of the Bible, I was resolved that all my
countrymen should also share its great blessing and that by reading the Bible they should find
truth for themselves. Therefore, I caused a new translation to be made from our ancient
language into the language which the old and the young understood and spoke.
Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows
not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying
point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and
guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its
great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible.

Blessed love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/29/2015 6:04:25 AM

To play advocate - the part of His Majesty speech dealing with the Bible being the rallying point and refuge etc starts off with the keyword of 'TODAY'

I wonder if this would still stand 'today'

We may never know.
Blessed!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 58

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I