Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6223&start_row=1

physical attraction

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/5/2015 12:02:29 AM

How important is physical attraction to the I dem for starting a relationship?

Can or would or even should d Is or one begin a relationship with someone they're not physically attracted to?

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 10/5/2015 10:33:03 AM

No.Never do it.

Character and heart is important true.Nevertheless there must be a physical attraction and warmth felt through physical closeness.

I see physical attraction as sexual but not only.Theres also a desire to embrace touch that person etc.and if there is no sexual or physical attraction of any kind then just leave it be.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/5/2015 1:01:59 PM

Yes I, thinking along the same lines!

Bless!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 10/5/2015 4:53:58 PM

Agreed. The physical isn't the number one priority, but it is part of the whole: spiritual, mental and physical.

The physical aspect is like food really. If it don't look appetizing, InI don't want touch it...LOL

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/5/2015 6:43:37 PM

Lol I like that Goddess!

Messenger: Christ Conscious Sent: 10/6/2015 3:01:43 PM

Give thanks for the discussion. It touches a point that I have been cycling through these times. Blessed Love, give thanks for a space to reflect on these deep feelings.

I come forward that beauty is the unity of health, harmony, and cleanliness in the mental/spiritual/physical constitution of person. Beauty is the manifestation of the person's peaceful qualities that we sense through our ears, eyes, nose, intuition, and intelligence. Beauty is an affirmation of Life and true living.

In a Black Christ Consciousness, purity of living and purity of intention is gorgeous.

I give thanks for that natural relaxation, that divine confidence that is the ripe fruit of the daily meditation. A bright star of prayer, fasting, sacrifices, deep personal humility - that is what is handsome.

True life, high principles, transcendental vibrations, and Zion mind do reflect in the physical structure and in the mental framework. Yes, it is attractive. It gives a princess energy to love life, smile more, and bless Jah.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/7/2015 12:23:10 AM

Lol

Wombman can be clean inside but without physikal attraction I dont think there wud be a relationship.

Though it is not the main thing when looking for a wombman,I think its one of the main aspects

lol....yu made I laugh mi bredda VDR

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 10/7/2015 3:50:18 AM

Inda start of any relationship... Iwomban should take ini time most naturally to get to know the man ..

Messenger: royal dawta Sent: 10/7/2015 3:57:18 AM

How did I and I ??? Inda start ofa relationship ??? Its all good to acknowledge such feelings most naturally but to act on such ina start ofa relationship I won't advice for iwomban to do so...

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 10/7/2015 11:23:08 AM

Yes Idren + Istren, I think that physical attraction is very important! People the I can feel only mental attraction to, like have a great reasoning but dont feel the want to touch them or be closer at all, those people are called friends. But a mate must be all of the elements: emotional, spiritual, mental, and physical, and hopefully all of them in a strong way. If there is no sexual attraction it is probably because the body chemisty is wrong. Pheromones still play a huge role in physical attraction although humans may tell themselves that it is just looks. To be physically attracted to someone is the Body saying yes, that would be a good cocreator and we would have healthy children. So I say dont sacrifice the Livity just for physical attraction, but let the physical attraction add to an already perfect pairing and be a natural joy in the partnership. Sex and cocreation is beautiful both conceptually and in reality, and we all should give thankhs that our bodies have signals to let us know who is the right cocreator.
More love + more life
Haha I hope everyone finds that person they are attracted to in every way and have many babies. JAH bless =)

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I