Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6218&start_row=11

Continuation

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 9/26/2015 6:21:45 AM

I Wrote this thinking of white supremacy.. the system put in place by rich white people to benefit future rich white people.

Although My family has always been working class white I know past wickedness from hundreds of years ago means my white skin still gives me an invisible and unspoken advantage over a black, brown or yellow skinned people in many situations within society...

If ones and ones turn to Jah but still benefit materially from the wickedness of past generations then I wonder if the same ones and ones will still pay spiritually for the advantage...

I never respected that faith alone is enough. Selassie I and the bible speaks on faith and work. True faith will be demonstrated outwardly into the world by Good works. Jah love is all consuming and radiates. Anything less is nothing more the Religious doctrine. I get tired of so called Christians using faith as a get out of jail for free card...

Rastafari show I the truth in the bible and gave us free will to use it as a tool for good, bad or not at all.. How or if ones decide to use it is up to ones and ones.. But if the father loved and promoted it as a potential tool, ones and ones on a website of the father should at the very least be showing it respect based on the fathers endorsement..it's not the bible that needs burning but man's interpretation of it...

Blessed Love

Messenger: Ras Sent: 9/28/2015 9:00:02 AM

You are (with) your ancestors. The Most High will visit your mistakes to make you learn the lessons and make you pass the tests according to your purpose. It's all for the better... One continuum yes.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 9/28/2015 5:28:36 PM

The following statements by Matthew are VERY IMPORTANT for white people to REAL-EYEZ and I truly applaud the humility it takes to acknowledge this to self, even more so publically:

"I Wrote this thinking of white supremacy.. the system put in place by rich white people to benefit future rich white people... Although My family has always been working class white I know past wickedness from hundreds of years ago means my white skin still gives me an invisible and unspoken advantage over a black, brown or yellow skinned people in many situations within society..."

Well done Matthew!

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 10/1/2015 9:21:27 AM

you see. everything starts with love. when it comes to your rules of karma you can slowly but surely do something positive for the balance of good and evil to avoid punishment when it comes to your destiny. this concept just works in general to me. no matter if you believe in god like me.

education can do a lot to a human being. got to help those people to realize that they are wrong. besides fighting babylon, we have to fight sin and not the sinners (sin in both, a religious or philosophical way). even the sins, the evilness, within us. thats why, belive in jesus or not, the thing about persons who should fling the first stone is such a interesting line.

murderers, rapist, guys who believe in racism...i think anybody is better than the other. a liar complains about the thiefs, a murderer about racists. we are all full of mistakes. so its not about the persons. its about the thing itself. a person is like a sheet of paper. its about time to install righteousness and to delete all of the senseless ideologies in our society. they are just like anything else in babylon. they look good, taste good, smell good...whatever..but just for a very short time. and slowly but surely we will see that the easy way is not always the best way.

its all about the system we live in. put a white racist and a black gangster together on a farm and after a short time they will be friends. i think righteousness is in us fro mthe start, hate is a thing that we have to learn because frustration doesnt allow us to live like we should.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/3/2015 1:47:35 AM

They say there are hereditary diseases. These are more habituary. Same diseases from same habits. No matter our lineage, its all a line from the beginning of time. So that's a lot to inheriet, each and all just need to remove the chaff from the wheat, in these times, remove the dross from the silver and the impuritys from the gold( not literal gold , but out body-minds and souls) , fire is burning , cleaning the mind body for the souls sanctification with the Purest vibest and hola sprit, reveil the life of lives, the light of lights from within, from too much mental noise and materialism distraction trying to silence the voice of the pure spirit of JAH and intuition of the highest wisdom.

Your salvation was created in the belly of Adam in the form of a Pearl before Eve.

Just got to live life in the pure clean spirit and not in evil habits, its written in our dna , its written in nature, its written in the foundation and life of earth , in the core of the sun and moon, to trod in a certain way adding nothing to it and taking nothing away.

That means to cut off anything impure and ungoldly coming thru the generations, and just let the righteousness and ways, character, worthy of praises from Jah and Man and earth come through. Good meditation.

So many ways ones go astray into ways of curses, yet one cause of them all going astray?

Deuteronomy 26See, I am setting before you today a blessing and a curse— 27the blessing if you obey the commands of the Lord your God that I am giving you today; 28the curse if you disobey the commands of the Lord your God and turn from the way that I command you today by following other gods, which you have not known.

Only JAH exists and , only the true God within ourselves can we know, anyother guidance doesn't exist, its intuition or confusion, having a compass or none, having a rudder or not.

Its not enough to just refrain from doing wrong, ones and ones will never get humanity out of its karmic debt with out doing right, if Adam and Eve really sinned in the beginning then its up to all to reverse the damage done through Haile Selassie , The Power of The trinity, Christ, JAH and the Holy Spirit just as King Rastafari.
David still beat Goliath, Ras Tafari beat Mussolini, and we all have many evils in body mind and spirit to defeat and overcome with good, we are he children of JAH who wants to raise us up in JAH MIGHTY IMAGE and the adversary is the greatest liar and trickster full of schemes, but when one knows the truth they cant be lied to...

For the snake said "surly you wont die" and " did JAh really say that?"
See the snake is the subtlest creature lurking in the undergrowth of the conscience . So its good to KNOW all that JAH say is going give life or death a blessing or a curse and to REMEMBER the truth that sets us free .

More Good works, Good Karma, More redemption. For wickedness is but for a while, but righteousness is a everlasting itinuation.
Praise JAH One Love

Wages of sin is death but the gift of JAH Rastari is eternal life.
Surly the wicked will be cut off but they who walk in the way of the Lord shall endure forever, as the mountains surround Jerusalem so JAH SPIRIT Surrounds Rastafari both now and forever more.

Raspect and Reverence~ JAH Guides El Echad ( One God of us all)

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 10/3/2015 4:41:29 PM

If Adam and Eve didnt know "good and evil",then what did God punish them for?

To understand the concept of disobedience a man has to understand the concept of good and evil.Otherwise its like telling children who have no real understanding of good and evil yet that they can play with whatever toys they like to in a room but they are not allowed to play with one specific toy.And then becoming angry at them for playing with that toy.Now why would an all mighty all knowing God wish to play such foolish games as described in the biblical Adam eve story?

Clearly the story has been changed and stolen from other texts wich had a different description of it all,to create a story that teaches blind obedience over rebellion and desire to aquire knowledge.The whole bible is filled with this type of mind control that chains a person in mental bondage through belief that rebellion is bad and man was made only to obey and not question and seek for himself.

In truth rebellion is a good thing and its real spirituality.There is no "adversary" to blame for a mans own mistakes and actions.
Each man is responsible for that himself.

The snake was never evil but needs to be lifted from the bottom of the spine where it sleeps to the crown chakra(Kundalini energy).

I think when people limit their vision of everything to a certain book especially like the bible,its a cause of much confusion.It doesnt work.

Peace.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/3/2015 5:07:38 PM

IF Adam and Eve didnt KNOW "good and evil" then what did god punish them for?
Hmm! I have much biblical criticism but never look at that that way!

Agree much blind following is advocated in deh!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/4/2015 12:00:47 AM

These are the Teachings that I Sight from the story. But maybe these last few posts should be moved to a different Reasoning to not distract from the intention of this Reasoning. If ones and ones are in agreement, I can move these posts about Adam and Eve to a new Reasoning.

------------------------------------------
I first wanted to make the distinction that the first tree Enoch inquired about was the Tree of Life. And then later on after seeing other kinds of Trees, he asked about the Tree of Wisdom or Tree of Knowledge of Good and evil. And if the I them notice, it is not really implied that it is positive or negative, the Angel Raphael only said "This is the Tree of Wisdom, from which your ancient father and ancient mother, who were before you, ate and learnt wisdom; and their eyes were opened, and they knew that they were naked. And they were driven from the garden."

The Tree gave the Knowledge of Good and evil; knowing this is not really a positive or negative in itself. What makes it positive or negative is what is done with this Knowledge.

The reason Jah told them that when they eat of the tree they shall surely die is because Jah knew that their existence up to that time was short and they didn't have enough of a foundation to deal with this wisdom. But since RasTafarI created them in RasTafarI Image, Jah gave them the choice to do what they want to do. Jah gave them this choice whether their decision was a good idea or not.

And when they chose to eat of the tree, they did surely die. Because they gained knowledge, but were not able to Iverstand the knowledge they gained. So they saw that their bodies were separate and thought that they were not One. They couldn't Iverstand Oneness and Iverstand that even though there are different bodies, they are still One. This misinterpretation of the knowledge they saw eventually lead to their death, and continues to lead to our death from that time until this time.

They couldn't Iverstand what they saw through their gained knowledge, so they began to live as separate beings instead of One, and taught the same to their children.

As I reasoned before:
---------------------------
The reason why Jah told them that they would surely die if they ate of the fruit is because Jah knew that when the generations of Adam and Eve no longer saw eachother as One, they would kill eachother.

This mind concept of separation led to Cain killing Abel:

Genesis 4
8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
9 And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?

The question Cain asked "Am I my brother's keeper?" represents the kind of separation that came into the minds of men. If Cain realized that they were One, he would have known that when he keeps his brother, he is keeping his self. But he didn't see his brother's life as his own, so he killed him.

In a world like this, things must come to an end. Because as time passes, people become more separate from eachother, and care less and less for the people in the world, even their family and friends.

Genesis to Revelation
---------------------------

RasTafarI wanted to guide them so that they can become the fullness of the Image that they were Created in. So when they were ready and could Iverstand, Jah would have given them of the Fruit of Knowledge of Good and evil, and then Jah would have also given them of the Fruit of Life. Since RasTafarI created them in Jah Image, They were given the ability and freedom to make their own decisions. Jah wasn't creating a puppet on a string, so He didn't create them to just move according to what string Jah pulled. Jah doesn't move according to somebody else's orders, so He created Man and Woman to be the same.

So because of their impatience, they decided to go against RasTafarI's guidance, and instead move according to their own foolishness and they ate of the fruit before it was time. So Jah cast them out of the garden and put them in a place where they can cause whatever imbalance they want, but also gave the Earth the power to bring things to balance again, so that they have a place that they can't completely destroy. This way they will have as many millenniums they need to get to the point where the can Iverstand the Knowledge of Good and evil which they took before the Right time. And when that time comes when they Iverstand, Jah will remove those who would not Iverstand, and give those with Iverstanding to eat of the Tree of Life, to Live Iternally as One.

Arrogance and foolishness will always result in downfall. People have to stop imagining that Jah is like them, they do this as an excuse to continue in their foolishness instead of Living in Jah RasTafarI way. Instead they should learn how Jah RasTafarI is and change themselves to be like Jah.

The Tree of Wisdom

------------------------------------------

Messenger: KnowThySelf333 Sent: 10/4/2015 11:48:35 AM

My post regarding Adam and Eve in this thread was partly a reply to some things said by jessep86.

But I dont see it as necessarily that.As I may agree with some other things he said and that his general intention wasnt bad.

So feel free to move my posts to another thread if you like.And maybe delete this post...

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 10/4/2015 2:55:36 PM

yes. its all about good over evil

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I