Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6207&start_row=21

HIV/AIDS

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 59
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/19/2015 4:50:18 AM

Thats the same argument how one the one hand the I dem say "bun babylon", babylon lie this lie that, babylon keep the truth way from the people, they poision the food and this and that but babylon say is AIDS kill off the people the I run with that as its the absolute truth. Now on the one subject baylon is the truth bringer and savior with dem meds but on the other babylon is the great deceiver?

Its only one side of the argument, to bad that doctor went public with his belief, never know but he may have been correct the whole time and that might just be why he had a "heart attack"

Question again, "why believe babylon on one hand and not the other"?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/19/2015 1:53:15 PM

------
who said HIV aint real?
------

That is not what I was saying in I post.

-------
why believe babylon on one hand and not the other
-------

Because not everything they say is a lie.

One simple example. Babylon say if you turn on your car engine in a well enclosed garage, and leave it running you will eventually die from carbon monoxide poisoning. If the I them want to assume it is a lie and some mental trick, the I them is welcome to try it out. I for one will choose to believe Babylon on that claim.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/19/2015 2:02:06 PM

Also, I have found that some groups that make claims and accusations against Babylon are even worse liars than Babylon.

I don't just believe one or the other, I use I mind and examine the evidence and do some further research if needed.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 9/19/2015 2:48:01 PM

ark 1. respect! well you have people like gore talking about the weather and they believe him too. of course the whole weather stuff is pure bullshit.

i dont believe in the bible like a member of the church and i dont believe in aids like a person who follows main stream media without any doubts would.

i believe aids can be a real problem. never underrate it. but i also think the way babylon deals with it and their treatment is dangerous as well.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/19/2015 4:17:12 PM

U can see smell feel the cars exhaust, u can observe that for urself, not so with HIV. U are sole relying on them to tell that it is what is.

I sure everyone knows someone who is said to have pass from AIDS, true
I for one live in an area that is number one in new HIV/AIDS cases percentages and the next ares was like number three in the USA and I just dont see the affects of the virus and h t speaking on people tryn to medicate and/or live clean I mean drug abusers and poor people but things just dont show itself to I!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/19/2015 11:21:04 PM

For people who get the HIV virus and don't take anti-viral drugs, 50% will die within 10 years. So a person can know someone who has HIV, and not see the effects of the virus for one, two, five, ten or more years, depending on where in the range they are.

The reason it can take so long is that the virus itself doesn't really cause any noticeable symptoms, without testing the blood. It replicates within and kills T-cells, cells within the blood that recognize viruses, bacteria and other threats and trigger the immune system to respond.

The symptoms appear when a large enough percentage of T-cells are killed so that there are not enough to defend the body against pathogens. So people eventually get sick from secondary diseases because their body can't fight them off.

Like I said, do you really believe that every single person in the world who has studied and seen the virus has some secret agreement with Babylon and are part of a plan to make some mental trick on people to make them think they have a virus that doesn't exist?

Instead of pondering about things you have no knowledge of, especially with issues that are potentially serious. First gain whatever knowledge the I can find from various viewpoints. Whenever possible, verify the information. When people hear about studies that claim this or that, they should make sure the study is valid before choosing to believe it. If they actually look at the variables of the study and peer review and criticism, with the knowledge of what factors make a study statistically relevant, they will be able to separate useful from useless studies.

After gaining knowledge and verifying claims, if there are still too many holes to make a firm Iverstanding based on the knowledge gained, then use logic and Iverstanding to make your own assumptions about the holes, and possibly also Reason with others. If in the future, new knowledge is gained, check if it supports or conflicts with your Iverstanding and go through the process of the previous paragraph so the I can decide to keep our change your Iverstanding.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/20/2015 12:01:49 AM

Nah not everybody sign a pact with rome on that for one not everybody who studied it had the same conclusions about! Just like with anything else some idea get promoted some get demoted for watever reasons and we been given just idea about the virus.

Im not talking 1,2 or 10 or more years im talking multiples of people for over 20 years some from way back in the 80s when this was this ferocious killer but I also kno some whove passed supposedly of this virus but theyre mostly the medicated ones.

I have just as much knowledge about this thing as any next one whos not in the mefical field researching this thing but doing whst I can to learn and nuff indiviuals suppossedly infected by it in I area so thats like first hand field study.

One year a free HIV test was conducted in New Orleans and was reported that 73% of individuals tested resulted + and thats not the number one area!

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/20/2015 2:59:40 AM

Dis-eases have a mental root,thats why we cant point at anyone and say this has died and has been sick with AIDS.

Its either the one got stomach pain,heart diseases,etc.

One is mostly affected by it when told that they got it and it got no cure.

Those who use ARVs usually die suddenly without a serious sickness.

Only Ital livity can mek mankind ova cum AIDS,ca Ital livity balance the body,mind and Irit

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 9/20/2015 8:54:12 AM

when it comes to babylon i rarely find a conscious compromise these days.

the one humbleone said that someones in his family is following the concept of natural livity almost for all of her life. because shes started in her 20s. this was a nice compliment. because im in my 20s as well and its good to see that i can still control the route of my life in this age. its never to late to make a positive change anyways. so with all my experience in babylon i try to avoid the babylon lifestyle as good as possible. some of their artists have talent, some of their events look like fun, some of their chicks look crisp, some of their food tastes good but you have to know thats all. behind that superficial effects its pure rubbish. the games, the flicks, the billboard chart music, the festivals, radio stations, novels...

and i dont think their medicine, food and universities are any better.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/20/2015 8:30:43 PM

The biggest problem i see is people assuming we don't have conscious African and Rasta brethren in the medical and medicinal science fields who can test this thing for them/our selves. You assume it is babylon and Europeans dem alone whe we have to 'believe' about these things. Foolish mistake

Ital livity cannot overcome AIDs, neither can it protect from all disease. Many life long italists in the elderly age are plagued with various diseases. Lets not make the thing spooky and mythic like dem religion we have emancipated from. Reality rules

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 59

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I