Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6207&start_row=1

HIV/AIDS

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 59
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/14/2015 2:25:57 AM

Greetingz Family!

Wat do you say abt HIV/AIDS?

I see it as a mental disease,whereby it is spread more by word than by sexual intercourse

By the time they test your blood and tell yu dat yu are positive,yu becum infected wit di disease

They seh AIDS got no cure,why?ca ts a mental disease

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 9/14/2015 9:47:42 AM

yes i. from what i know it was invented in a secret meeting including pope john paul from poland. what makes you sick is the treatment. the pills and the chemicals. my prayers and condolences go out to all people who suffer from aids and their environment but the treatment is definitaley a political plan.

there is a book called the man who invented aids written by german singer christian anders.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/14/2015 10:06:13 AM

Dr. Sebi was put on trial for claiming to cure HIV/AIDS among other dis-eases and practicing meds without liscence or so n won his case, he brought evidence in the form of peoples test result from hospitals and clinics supposedly from what I gather from the case.

This was in the late 80s

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/16/2015 4:01:13 PM

Many people (including Rastas) are infected bcos thy take it fogranted. Mis-information widin de Rastafari community has resulted to many Idrens & Istrens bein infected & affected by de virus. Brother Zion Mount, don't fool de I self, it is real. Sexual intercorse is de main tranmission vehicle fo de virus so watch yo steps. Don't be another victim. But once yu infected its better to start treatment early than late. Africa de most infected & affected, wise up mama land.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/16/2015 4:03:51 PM

Me personally Im sceptical of the validity of the HIV/AIDS thing. I know people who been infected for a really long time with no treatment and have no ill affects, some even drug addicts. I wont think it totally false but there is a certain level of propaganda behind it also, just how much i couldnt say.

How do we trust what system says in one way and then not in another. We say they lie in this way but are truthful in that way?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 9/16/2015 4:29:27 PM

Food for thought

Jah RasTafarI Homepage

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 9/17/2015 2:21:47 AM

"How do we trust what system says in one way and then not in another. We say they lie in this way but are truthful in that way?"

I completely agree; the system is full of lies forced down our throats, I suppose the end aim being for people to become workers for the system who are unable to think independently.

However, I do think Blackheart makes a point too. You simply cannot be too careful about avoiding it through sexual transmission. Even IF they turn out to lying, and its not transmitted sexually, I think most likely it is real, so please, please do watch out for it.

Having said that, specifically what do people think about modern society's "treatment" for it? Personally, I wouldn't trust it, but then again I don't have it.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/17/2015 2:51:43 AM

Yes I

I can feel the I,I point is,though its mainly spread thru intercourse,it mainly affects the mind,for if the mind is affected the body is too.

Haven't you notice that sum begin to get ill after being tested and told they are positive,evn though they were not ill.

The disease is a psychologikal ting,yu get it by being told yu got it,and once your mind records that,yu start to get ill.

That is why HIV is said to hev no cure.It doznt hev a cure bcz babylon put dat virus inna we mind.

Guilty conscience make man get ill.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/17/2015 6:35:46 AM

Could be, ive known crack addicts with HIV/AIDS with seemily no trouble but people who get treatment go down ill, they a do good for a while but then go down while the crack addicts just keep on rolling. Crack addicts go to jail gain a lot of weight come out back on crack and lose d weight barely eating and keep for long times. Maybe the mind does play a roll in how it affects people.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/17/2015 7:44:17 AM

So if its a mental issue then how do babies get affected? They are young & know nothing about it yet they do suffer from it too. How are about de many people who get very ill bfore they even know their HIV status? Do u mean if yu can tel an HIV negative person dat he/she is positive he can get de virus simply dat way? I don't think so. De role played by de mind is stress which is like adding salt to a wound dat is alredy present. Salt is not painfull to an intact skin but is painful on a wound.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 59

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I