Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6204&start_row=1

9/11 1801

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nick_27 Sent: 9/11/2015 5:19:58 PM

I saw some posts about the innocent Blacks killed on this day. Iyah do not have a lot of information on this and most of it I do find seems to be very opinionated. What does InI know about this day in Istory?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 9/11/2015 9:55:01 PM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/12/2015 12:43:10 PM

....things nuh change

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 9/12/2015 7:16:34 PM

another lesson learned. gruesome...

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 9/12/2015 9:58:52 PM

CONtinuous holocaust on ALL fronts!

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 9/13/2015 6:33:42 AM

yes my lord. but remember another date. a date that is remembered by the numbers 9 11.

until now there are the same reports on tv and in the papers every year. other theories arent allowed. TERRORISTS have attacked the GREAT nation of the united states. nobody is as save as he was before. period. they just spread the information they want. they just deal with their slogan "never forget 9 11". a superficial thing like the "color blind" thing when it comes to racism.

when it comes to both of this dates people had to die and people had to suffer. thats terrible.

but is there actually something useful when it comes to the usa as the "capital" of the whole western world which suffers from daily wars between whites and blacks?

is there actually something useful when it comes to the concept of a unified europe of today as alleys of the usa which has a nazi vs. refugees problem? because asian and african people are sick and tired of their life standards.

since 9 11 the power of our gouvernments has increased in the west. the power of the usa and europe as well in general.

is it possible that this chaos was even planned like a dog fight to "save" the people afterwards with ONE gouvernment and a new world order for example?

look what babylon is providing right now. im not sure if i want to see what the nwo has to provide.

with china and russia they already have enemies to create panic on a higher level. babylon disaster movies deal with it already. you have to know that the members of secret societies behind that movies are the same ones who control the gouvernment as well. at least they have their connections. thats just a matter of fact.

whitney houston is going on tour next year again via hologram and their were even plans of showing a hologram of the god of islam over an arabian desert by the cia to confuse arabian soldiers during the last century so all of us can imagine what they can do with those holograms alone. a fake alien invasion which unifies the world or a fake apocalypse. there already were reports of trumpet sounds all over the united states which had no source. the sounds of trumpets were just in the air. there are even vieos on youtube and mass media hadnt covered it.

to me those refugees/ black vs. whites racist problems are terrible because innocent people are dying but its all part of a political plan. its strange that the refugee AND the black vs. white problem happens at the same time.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/13/2015 2:00:59 PM

Refugee and Black Maafa are in a way, opposites

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 9/13/2015 5:00:09 PM

ok. but i think chaos is what they want to design.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I