Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6185&start_row=1

Afrika and the sacred tradition of the divine king

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/6/2015 3:05:43 AM

Afrika and the Sacred Tradition of the Divine King!
''Kgoshi ke Modimo wa Lefase/King is the God of the Earth.''-Bapedi Royal Proverb.
Bapedi say the King is the God of the Earth and they do not specify which King in particular but all Kings are considered to be Divinely ordained.
Bapedi further say the King is the Owner of the Earth(Kgoshi ke mong mabu) and the Custodian of it on behalf of the Nation.
In the social hierarchy there is no one higher than the King rather there is a law that if you have problem you must leave his land,''Sehlare sa mushi ke go o katoga.''
This Afrikan Sacred Royalty is not uniquely Bapedi neither is it endemic to them but generic to the Afrikan Traditional Society.
The Ancient Egyptians believed the King to be the Sa-Ra,the Son of Ra and the Incarnation of Ra,the earthly carrier of the Solar Blood.
When the Rastafari declare the Divinity of King Ras Tafari they are only being consistent with their Indigenous Afrikan Tradition of Sacred Royalty.
The Ancient Afrikan did not separate the Sacred from the Secular in their way of life hence they did not have a name that define religion separate from the rest of social activities and they do not have a name for religion.
When the Rastafari declare that Rastafari is not a religion but a ''Livity'':A Spiritual Way of Life'' they are being true and consistent with their Ancient Afrikan Tradition of Divine Kingship.
The Sacred Kings and Queens of the Kingdom of the Sun,Ga-Modjadji,Baloveu Sacred Royalty,are famous for their Rain Giving ability and it is well known that rain is requested from the King or Queen as the Transformer of Clouds(Kheferethla Maru) and the God of the Earth.
The Ethiopian Book of Orit ze Fetret speaks of the seven heavens where God is the Ruler and the first heaven is the Earth.
Therefore the Rastaman declaration of Hayle Sellasse I as the Living God and Giver of Rain is consistent and true to the Ancient Afrikan Sacred Royalty Tradition of Ancient Time. Rastafari!!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/6/2015 6:40:33 AM

So that's what Sara means. Sara Nysut Seti lol. Give THANKHs bredda

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 8/6/2015 7:16:14 AM

give thanks!

i know that many societies, "occult" groups etc. use this things from africa but in the end its just ancient knowledge and believes. interesting to learn how jewish the name really is. interesting. it ALL comes from africa. ^^

respect!

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 8/6/2015 5:00:52 PM

Give thanks Zion Mountain!!!!!!!

RasTafari!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/6/2015 7:05:14 PM

Yes I, Salute King!

For dis ya knowings of I ancient African culture living thru now African culture
Give Thanks King!

Highly Love up the ancient and modern connections/retentions as much as the Home and Liveaspora connections/retentions!

Live Up and Live on Africa!

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I