Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6182&start_row=1

A message to pagans

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Light of the path Sent: 8/4/2015 12:09:43 PMHidden - Profanity
View Message  Reply

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/4/2015 1:22:53 PM

Rastafari is a Pagan trod

Find a dictionary before you tell me I'm wrong

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 8/4/2015 1:36:18 PM

telling people "to go fuck him or her" as you say it might be part of christianity if you compare it to sayings like "be fruitful and multiply" but i dont know if "go and fuck a juggernaut" is a christian argument that works against paganism or part of rasta philosophy (or part of anything that helps humanity).

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 8/4/2015 2:14:02 PM

"telling people "to go fuck him or her" as you say it might be part of christianity if you compare it to sayings like "be fruitful and multiply" "

This really made me laugh. I don't think he meant this!

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 8/4/2015 2:47:47 PM

reap something thats not able to be taken serious and youll saw something laughable.

Messenger: Lemuel II Sent: 8/7/2015 4:34:44 PM

You realize some Rastas (like me) are Freemasons? HIM was also a Freemason

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 8/7/2015 7:43:24 PM

LOL @ Garvey's Africa..........seen!

pa¡¤gan

/ˈ;p¨¡¨Àə;n/

1. a person holding religious beliefs other than those of the main world religions

Also...

"person who lives in a rural area"

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 8/8/2015 1:41:27 AM

^Wow, if that is what a pagan is, then I suppose that we are almost all pagans on here then.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/8/2015 7:29:57 AM

pagan is a word invented by white people to invade and enslave indigenous people by spreading the message of Christ and the bible and therefore 'civilising' them as though they werent living ilaful to begin with. Smh. Ok, I and I a pagan unapologetically. I and I deal with nature and put fire under the major world religions of the slavemasters

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/2/2015 10:33:51 PM

Most of the time when RasTafarI people say pagan, it is referring to the wicked, no matter if they are Christian, Jew, Hindu, atheist, or whatever. It is not the same meaning as the dictionary meaning.

From all the posts I have seen in this thread, only the first one that was hidden is written by a pagan.

Love and Strength to RasTafarI people, whether they deal with the Bible or other Righteous Trod of their Ancestors. RasTafarI people Trod RasTafarI way, they don't Trod like a Christian, Jew, Hindu, Egyptian, our any other comparison. There are some similarities between RasTafarI and all these Trods, but RasTafarI is a distinct Trod, that has similarities but can't be equated to any other Trod of the past.

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I