Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6180&start_row=31

The Kemetic Origins Of Fictional Characters

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 86
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 8/5/2015 11:26:12 AM

What I find interesting is that even though I never said anything to deter anyone from Kemetic knowledge, I am seen as an agent of deceptive White supremacy.. This is totally off-base as I even said this in an earlier post: "To say that the people H.I.M profess are completely fictional and distorted is to undermine the teachings of H.I.M. This is what I am against; NOT the writings of Kemet."

Clearly stating that I am NOT against Kemetic writings and knowledge and simply standing for the Truth of the Teachings of H.I.M apparently makes many people very uncomfortable. This is very interesting to me.. H.I.M CLEARLY stands for 'the Bible and its great message'.. Saying that ALL of the People and messages of the Bible are fictional is saying that H.I.M is wrong and deceptive in advocating the Bible... THIS is what I Burn.. NOT Kemet...

I stand for this; a TEACHING of H.I.M Qedamawi Haile Selassie: "Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible."

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/5/2015 11:41:54 AM

Note the quote of His Majesty doesn't suggest in any way the characters mentioned are real or fictional. Maybe fictional is inflammatory...... Maybe they are representative of something but not necessarily real life historical characters. As with the half human half animal characters of Kemet. I can relate more to Bible followers who don't look at it as historical/literal

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/5/2015 5:04:27 PM

Brother Reasoningtime. I can feel de I has bn enlightened now. I wish brother Hemphill could humble himself to lern what RASTA trod is from de I s' explaination. Now dat yu see de light, come to de light & start to walk in de light. To you bro Hemphill, may I request de I to go & read de explaination by Reasoningtime. He is white just like yu but he has grasped de overstanding of de role dat he has to play as a white RASTA. Big up bro Reasoningtime, I man humbled by de I word sound. Stand firm.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 8/5/2015 6:53:49 PM

H.I.M. Emperor Qedamawi Haile Selassie: "When Jesus Christ was born from Virgin Mary, from that time on He lived an exemplary life, a life which men everywhere must emulate. This Life and the Faith that He taught Us assures Us of Salvation, assures Us also of Harmony and Good Life upon Earth. Because the Exemplary Character of the Life of Jesus Christ it is necessary that all men do their Maximum in their Human Efforts to see to it that they approximate as much as they can the Good Example that as been set by Him."

Yahshua Ha-Moshiach -- Jesus Christ -- is VERY real as states the testimony of H.I.M.. I am defending this position with my postings in this thread; The Teachings of His Imperial Majesty. Of which I am very humbled to.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 8/5/2015 7:09:23 PM

Greetings, it may be important at this point, to clarify what we mean when we refer to “fictional characters” in the bible, as well as shed a bit more clarity on Kush/Kemet, it’s ancient language and sacred texts and how they differ from western “Christianity”.

As one who speaks several languages, I can assure that much is lost in translation. Especially as it relates to African and Indigenous languages. As is typically with African words, they are multi-layered, and have spiritual, metaphysical, and cosmological roots. European languages PALE in comparison to the richness of African languages and LIMIT the many higher meanings that are spoken/delivered.

That being said, I would dare bet that HIM, would have overstood the cosmological principles, origins and multilayered meanings in the Ancient Sacred Texts written in Ge’ez. He studied the bible from an Afrikan perspective (from “behind the spectacles of Ethiopia”) Not to mention the many books in the Ethiopian bibles that Europeans considered “lost” or simply not worth putting into their versions.

In reference to this particular thread and our reasonings on Kemet, Kush, the bible and HIM, allow me to share a few points:

All the great religious leaders from Moses to Christ were initiates of the Egyptian Mysteries.

The Medew Netjer, is the first language ever to be written in this world. Further, a number of African scripts demonstrate a writing tradition of considerable extent. These include the ancient Moroetic script of Nubia, Ge'ez and Amharic scripts of Ethiopia.

I know several Amharic speakers who unanimously agree that the Ethiopian bible sounds nothing like the English version which was translated by the racist king James. The Ethiopian Bible {Tewahedo- geez} is much older the Hebrew Bible which is much older than the Christian Bible. The characters of the Bible are based on the characters of the Ethiopian Bible. It is a unique type of Christianity and Christian Bible found nowhere else, with more chapters than anywhere else.

Kushite/Kemetic Origins of Biblical Writings

HOLY BIBLE - The word “Holy” is derived from the Greek word “Helios,” (Herios, Heroes, Heru, Hero) and the Latin word is “Halo” (Haro, Haru) both means 'Sun,' "Illuminating Light" (Note: The letters “R” and L” are interchangeable). Both words are derived from the Medu Neter (anicent Ta Ma Rean word) Heru (Haru) another form of Ra (Asar, Asaru). The word "Bible" is derived from the Latin word “Byblos (Pyplus/Pyprus)” and the earlier Greek word Papyrus stemming from the Medu Neter (ancient Ta-Mar-Re-an) word “Papera” (English transliteration “Paper”). Hence, the “Holy Bible” is the plagiarized version of the “RA PAPERA,”(“THE BOOK OF KNOWING, THE EVOLUTIONS OF RA AND THE OVERTHROWING OF APEP"

HOLY BIBLE OLD TESTAMENT

1. ‘GENESIS’ is derived from the Ta Ma Rean (Kama’atian / Egyptian) “PERT EM HERU-SUT” or “OPENING OF THE MOUTH COMING FORTH BY DAY [LIGHT] AND NIGHT [SHADOW] [Adam and Eve were stolen from the Egyptian Geb and Nut;

The conflict between Cain and Abel was taken from Set and Osiris

PSALMS’ is derived from the “HYMN TO THE ATON” written by Ngu (Pharaoh) Ankh Aton (Amen Hotep IV), specifically, “PSALMS 40” and “PSALMS 104” and etc…

Thus, the character David (TUT, Tehuti) is based on Ankh Aton also ‘PROVERBS’ is derived from the “THE INSTRUCTION OF THE NGU (PHARAOH) PTAH-HOTEP,” “THE INSTRUCTIONS OF AMENHOTEP,” “AKKADIAN OBSERVATIONS ON LIFE” and “THE WORDS OF AHIKHAR” papyruses dating back as far as 1200 B.C.E., which directly inspired the Book of “PROVERBS” dated to approximately 800 B.C.E.

‘PROVERBS’ originates also from Ankh Aton or Amen Hotep IV sayings, thus making him the character King Sol-Om-On [Sol = Latin for‘Sun’ and ‘Omon’ = ‘Amon’ (Amen, Amun, Amin etc…).

Solomon in Medu Netcher means the “Hidden Sun” or ‘On’ = Heaven or Sun [Kama’at] and ‘Om,’ the Sanskrit deity for Sun or Universal Light [Sound] because KING SOL-OM-ON IS A MYTHICAL CHARACTER and is a metaphor for the mental principle of wisdom or en-light-enment).
‘NUMBERS’ is derived from the Ta Ma Rean (Kama’atian / Egyptian) actual his-(s)tory and her-it-age of Thutmose[s] (Tehuti-Mes) III, Ankh Aton (Akhenaton or Amen Hotep IV) and “THE STORY OF SINU-HE.”

‘DEUTERONOMY’ is derived from the Ta Ma Rean (Kama’atian / Egyptian) “(Originally 147) 42 NEGATIVE CONFESSIONS OF MA’AT” from the “PAPYRUS OF ANI” and the latter “HAM-MU-RABI CODE”.

‘JOSHUA’ is derived from the Ta Ma Rean (Kama’atian / Egyptian) concept of Isau-Mes, Heru or Shu, which latter becomes Jesus, the Messiah (Christ) in the “NEW TESTAMENT

HOSEA’ means in Hebrew ‘Salvation’ 'HU SAA’ means in Medu Neter “Breath of Life”

AMOS’ means in Hebrew ‘Burden’ ‘AH MOSE[S], means in Medu Neter “Drawn Forth from Water”

All Kemetic writings show that Amenhotep III is the historical figure used by Jewish writers for the biblical character of Solomon. The evidence in this chapter will prove without a shadow of a doubt that Amenhotep III is indeed the Kemetic source of the biblical Solomon

Amenhotep III, as the King of Kemet/Eigpt was also the "SA/RA" Son of RA, This is an exclusive traditon of ancient Kemet and Ethiopia (Tobiya). This traditon was passed down to all Kemetic and Ethiopian Kings. "There title was KING OF KINGS, RULER OF RULERS.

The concept of rulership, originally foreign to the Hebrews, was introduced into the Israelite theology from the time of David (DWD) onward. In their case, as in Kemetic tradition, the king is regarded as the Son of RA. If you look in your bible, in Psalms 2:7, you will see where Jehovah of the Eloheem tells King David (DWD - Dawood) "Thou art my son; this day have I begotten thee." And in II Samuel 7:14, he also says of Solomon: "I will be his father, and he shall be my son". Psalms 2:7 is where hear outside of our own culture by another people, "Thous art my son; this day have I begotten thee." This "ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER" statement/ declaration was exclusive to the Kings of ancient Kemet and Ethiopia. This declaration was made during the coronation of all KEMETIC AND ETHIOPIAN KINGS.

According to the Bible, David ordered Solomon to be anointed 'king over Israel (I Kings, 1:34). This was an Eth io/kemetic tradition, and like the Ethio/Kemetians the Israelite Lord began referring to his kingly son as "his anointed". (Psalms 2:2, 18: 50, 20:6)
A number of passages in the Instruction of Amenemope have been compared with the Book of Proverbs, including:

(Proverbs 22:17-18):"Incline thine ear, and hear the words of the wise, And apply thine heart to my doctrine; For it is pleasant if thou keep them in thy belly, that they may be established together upon thy lips"

(Amenemope, ch. 1):"Give thine ear, and hear what I say, And apply thine heart to apprehend; It is good for thee to place them in thine heart, let them rest in the casket of thy belly; That they may act as a peg upon thy tongue"[49]

(Proverbs 22:22):"Rob not the poor, for he is poor, neither oppress (or crush) the lowly in the gate."

(Amenemope, ch. 2):"Beware of robbing the poor, and oppressing the afflicted."[49]

(Proverbs 22:24-5): "Do not befriend the man of anger, Nor go with a wrathful man, Lest thou learn his ways and take a snare for thy soul."

(Amenemope, ch. 10): "Associate not with a passionate man, Nor approach him for conversation; Leap not to cleave to such an one; That terror carry thee not away."[49]

(Proverbs 23:12):"Apply thine heart unto instruction and thine ears to the words of knowledge"

(Amenemope, ch. 1):"Give thine ears, hear the words that are said, give thine heart to interpret them."

This is the perspective that we Afrikans view our ORIGINAL TEXTS and overstand the many (per)VERSIONS from all others who have stolen and plagiarized our sacred texts.

I hope this sheds a bit of Light to those who wish to tell InI how to interpret the bible, or how HIM (our AFRICAN King of Kings) glorified in the bible.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 8/5/2015 8:51:10 PM

I appreciate the reasoning to clarify.

H.I.M. Haile Selassie Revised 1961 AD Amharic Bible also known as The Book Of The Seven Seals

RastaGoddess: "FICTIONAL PEOPLE WHO NEVER LIVED AND IS USED TO TAKE US AWAY FROM THE SOURCE OF OUR POWER!!"

Of course H.I.M. Haile Selassie Revised 1961 AD Amharic Bible is derived from Ancient African texts. Of course the KJV Bible and the name 'Jesus' are perversions and distractions from reality. No one here is denying this... The ONLY item that I am refuting is the aforementioned statement from RastaGoddess. These people and the great message thereof that H.I.M. advocate were REAL LIVING PEOPLE!! As time is cyclical and the Holy texts are eternal, the Great Message is essential to know with clear conscious and application to todays' struggles.

Once again, as I am sure all here are well aware; this applies..
H.I.M Qedamawi Haile Selassie: "Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible."

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 8/5/2015 10:43:10 PM

Hemphill. Why can't yu leave His Majesty out of your confusion. Everyone (including HIM) is entitled to his or her opinion, so what realy makes you think HIM opinion is de absolute truth? What makes yu think yu can use HIM opinions to dicredit I & I Black Istory & Idemtion? Is it bcos yu despise & disrespect de Black race? Is it bcos yu are a religious bigot? Are yu aware dat HIM was against religious bigots? (go read HIM speach about de members of a new race concept). Bible ain't refuge fo all.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 8/5/2015 10:54:22 PM

Black heart. I know that you dislike me and wish to tell-me-off.. I agree that all can have their own interpretations and opinions. The TRUTH is absolute, not subjective to individual perspective. H.I.M speaks for all Humanity as the Ruler of Earth.. So, to answer your questions: No, I do not try to discredit the history of Africa. No, I do not despise Africans. No, I am neither a religious fanatic or bigot.. I regard the Word and Teachings of H.I.M to be the highest truths because He is JAH, the Father of creation, personified and manifested in this time to Teach and Lead His Children to Zion. H.I.M. was asked if He is the incarnation of the Lord and He never denied it. The prophecy of his coming, and the brilliance of His All-Mighty deeds shall be forever recorded. I stand for His Truth and Teachings in the face of all adversity. H.I.M. would never lie to His Children and I simply stated that His Teachings ring true eternally. His Teachings of The New Race are especially glorious to me. H.I.M Qedamawi Haile Selassie: "We must become something we have never been and for which our education and experience and environment have ill-prepared us. We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community."

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/6/2015 1:13:55 AM

His Majesty speeches talk about the example of CHRIST the message of CHRIST but in no way state he was a real living person. Lol I'm not trolling but who are you to say really how he felt. The ancient civilisations did not do literalism. Why is this such a big big problem to christians. Heaven has to be real, the snake had to have talked, God had to have spoke to people, the ocean had to have split for Moses, the earth had to have been flooded. It's kind of crazy when u really check it. Give THANKHS the Kemetyu didn't get tied down into literal nonsense about half human half animal creatures ruling the earth as the walls show!

Nobody can prove or really put up any logical argument for the existance of Christ as a real living man who walked on water was crucified stabbed died and buried to rise again in reality. Christ is nothing more nothing less than the Sun anthropomorphised. Who is to say Haile Selassie didn't know this, given his proximity to Kemet and ancient Axumite civilisation. And if he didn't know, and did believe..... Belief is only belief. Until further information and knowledge is gained and what was previously left down to belief one can begin to overstand and know. The Bible has been scrutinised and challenged from a historical and anthropoloical standpoint in recent times like never before.

Whether there was a man who lived righteous as a hebrew and was crucified under rome i can concede dat. But no man on this earth has passed flesh to come back again in the same flesh with the same flesh wound to walk up and down like everything IRIE. That is not literal...... The characterisics applied to CHRIST are not literal or original

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/6/2015 1:24:25 AM

If you refute that fine. But SHOW AND PROVE like RastaEmpress did

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 86

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I