Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6178&start_row=21

Story of Abraham

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/28/2015 11:03:26 PM

[10] And Abraham stretched forth his hand, and took the knife to slay his son.
[11] And the angel of the LORD called unto him out of heaven, and said, Abraham,
Abraham: and he said, Here am I.
[12] And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for
now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son
from me.
[13] And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in
a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a
burnt offering in the stead of his son.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/28/2015 11:06:07 PM

Here is a more awesome fact. God sent his own son to be sacrificed for sin of all men. The son bought the kingdom of heaven and earth by his blood, so he has right to rule as king under His Father, he has power over heaven and earth. Power over every living thing, Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/28/2015 11:57:53 PM

A fact of your belief, dats all!
the same god that claims others are heathen for sacrificing their kids turn around and sacrifice his son, pshhh cmon na yo!
the same one that say none dies for another's sins, everyone dies for their own sins?

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/29/2015 12:09:04 AM

YES. Jah let his son die because of his love for I&I, to endure all suffering and death that was meant for I, to purge i, and raise him on 3rd day to give Him power and glory and eternal priesthood, melchizedek order
holy imanuel i
jah ras tafari

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/29/2015 12:11:30 AM

And his son is offered as sacrifice not to idols and devils, but unto JAH

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/29/2015 12:13:18 AM

I u just blee what u are told and weh dem tell u fa look for it and then u see it! U not studying and reading dat thing on ur own without programming! U are being programmed to see that, it obvious!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/29/2015 12:14:40 AM

That coxept goes COMPLETELY AGAINST what the old testament teaches

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/29/2015 12:24:57 AM

Lord, as a pickney I never was interested in religion. i put all teaching behind my back. i just read the bible as a story book. i sight the light of rastafari, and he reveal everyting to i. he reveal to i de truth. he alone is my teacher, not men.

Messenger: John Israel Sent: 10/29/2015 12:28:19 AM

Since i sight rastafari, i pick up de bible, which i had abandoned for ages, blaze di chalice and go tru de verses, genesis to revelation, and de holy spirit reveal all tings before i. i give thanks to jah for de bible and ovastanding of de words therein.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 10/29/2015 12:33:27 AM

Do d I but every I dont sight so!

Every I not trapp in bible bondage!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 37

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I