Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6177&start_row=11

Rastafari in one word

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/3/2015 11:29:01 PM

"Ancestral"

Messenger: Lemuel II Sent: 8/4/2015 1:52:04 AM

Love

Messenger: Sorellah Amore Sent: 8/11/2015 5:20:06 AM

Lij

Messenger: Marcelo León Sent: 8/17/2015 11:06:39 PM

"One"

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 8/17/2015 11:20:01 PM

Ruuts!

RAA'Star'for'I

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 8/18/2015 4:01:34 AM

i see your spirituality is very complex. just like mine. may i ask how the i is still involved with the believes of voodoo? do you worship olorun and erzulie and how come that this jah-bul-on kind of masory teachings and ancient african sun idols are that important to you?

"raa star for i". very interesting. raa/ rah (sun god) - star (like in "open your third eye and be a "star") - for i? fits together with the restau concept i think.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 8/18/2015 4:22:13 PM

No such thing as "sun idol"...

In other words...

If the sun don't rize tomorrow...

ALL LIFE ENDS

That is worthy of daily thanks and adoration.

Its just that simple.

Everything else is Babylon CONfusion.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 8/18/2015 4:55:28 PM

wise words!

i wish the people who kill each other over religious imaginations could use this as a fundamental thing everybody can agree with. lifes divine. dont waste it.

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 8/19/2015 2:11:00 AM

"i wish the people who kill each other over religious imaginations could use this as a fundamental thing"

Yes. I think people are killing each other because of being confused by the system. I think everyone in this system has lost something but they don't know what, their subconscious knows that they have been dumbed down, but their conscious doesn't know what is causing it.

So, dumbing down is a form of attack, and natural human reaction is to react to remedy the problem. But unfortunately people can only think of a sane reaction to an INsane society; they tie in the blame with other people (the blame of something that they don't even understand), and think that getting rid of the other people will get rid of the problem. It will not. Getting rid of this system will get rid of the problem. The actual problem, the real problem is not someone else eg Hitler killing all the jews, but rather this INsane system, which pulls many, many filters over people's eyes. No wonder people are getting annoyed for seemingly no reason. Understandable.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 8/19/2015 5:11:13 PM

wow. youre sure youre 17? lol thats right. thats very well said. thats what i believe in too. and they are confused because when babylon talks about love and peace they arent dealing with love and peace. with orld peace. world peace means security messures and video cameras. world peace means bombing the east. same thing with knowledge. everything we need is poisened. from food to rules. to the right mindset. they attack body, heart, soul and what not.

and their fake smiles are just that, nothing behind it. a desperate attempt to show motivation to play the role of a slave. i dont have that much money. i dont have a real sucessful career or power. most of the time i even didnt have a car. im not famous. not even locally or via social networks or whatever. i dont care that much about my looks and the clothes i wear fashion wise. im not a trendsetter. i dont have a family...not married. i dont walk with a gang or posse. of course im not smiling all the while but i bet deep inside of me im 10 times as happy as other people.

because i dont watch tell-lie-vision so they cant make me depressive with their superficial fake world and they cant limit my consciousness like that.
because i dont watch hollywood movies or mains tream shows. they can effect my mind with tv adds and my attitude with their hidden political statements.
because i dont deal with pop culture so their music videos and lyrics cant pollute my heart and soul to influence my emotions and views.
because i dont read modern novels so they cant convince me when it comes to their lifestyle and the wrong values.
because im not into babylon art so i dont associate my identity with babylon careers and hobbies.
because i dont play their video games so they cant take away my natural human behaviour and my spirituality.
because i dont have any weapons and im conscious.
because i have no tattoos or piercings to make my body a piece of babylon art like a branded cow.
because i dont follow materialism to lose the essence of my character.
because i dont follow politics to ruin my life with rules that will always hurt the most of us.
because i deal with my own values thats good for everything i am, i meditate, im out there every day, im a vegan italist, i live a straight edge lifestyle...

they can do in their secret societies what they want but i have lived another lifestyle i can tell you...happyness isnt there. right now i feel truely blessed. because i have faight in myself, faith in what i can do in this world and faith in my god. and i feel there is a source of human power most people dont know about.

but we cant think too much. action speaks louder than words. no man is an island. every day is different so we have do what we are able to. change what we can change and all we have to do is try. i dont know if we can do whatever we want to do and reach what we want to reach but we are the masters of our own lives. bless your friends. be righteous and i know all of us will have trouble with other people at some point but we have to let things go.

think out of the box and be free. jah will lead the way. feed your body the good things your body needs and be connected to your spirit. its not a esoteric teaching. we just have to be our true selfs.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I