Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=617&start_row=1

PHYSICAL WAR OR SPIRITUAL WAR???

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras TajarI Sent: 2/13/2005 11:08:24 PM

Prophecies are being for filled, in the bible, in the KEBRE and in many other religious scriptures. All is left for I and I is tek in all mi knowledge, and spread it to we eva JAH SEND MI….time is come for MEN, WOMEN, CHILDREN WHO EVER UNDERSTAND, AND ALL THE COMPETENT PEOPLE, TO MAN KIND
I understand that things are changing. Things are changing right in front of our eyes. Even if u like it or not. Things a always a change. Now what is right we do what is wrong we leave alone. My love ones (every one) know and understand what is going around us. Things are not what they appear to be. Keep your eyes open ears open and more importantly keep YOUR MIND, SOUL, HEAR OPEN TO JAH…
GOD BLESS…

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/14/2005 11:37:12 AM

Bless

Well put, TEF. We must fight all aspects of this war, and only the strongest, and most prepared will endure. We must ready ourselves for the war at hand. We must Pray and reason with each-Ither. We must train physically, and above all, we MUST keep Jah close to us. Stay strong, Idren.

Jah Bless

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 2/14/2005 11:54:41 AM

But most importantly, the Idren must keep out of the foolishness going on all around. This is not our war Idren, no part of it concern we.

Peace Love and FREEDOM
Empress Nzingha

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/14/2005 12:16:26 PM

True I, we mind our business (JAH) but must be ready if they bring the fight to our door, seen?

Blessed be, beloved Rasta people. Selassie I Bless

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I