Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6162&start_row=1

Rasta in Quebec, where are we?

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fredi Sent: 7/15/2015 2:52:46 PM

Hi everyone,

my English is not perfect, I apologize. I'm francophone Quebec strain and I'm 21 years old.
For several years, I have a lot of misery to understand the society where I live. I feel a big gap in our way of life ... As a lack of reality. There are not many people who understand my thinking here ... except my lover and my grandmother. But we all lifestyle Babylon, having been born in this kind of social strucure.

So about two months, I started listening to Bob Marley music. His music made me Zen. Then I wanted to understand the words and learn about him. I was amazed to read and hear the same words almost that I had already thought. What brought me to Rastafarianism.

So now I read, I read and I read every day to learn .. but I have no one here in Quebec to share my thinking and learn other than through the Internet.

I know we are only a hundred in Quebec, but would there be a place that we could meet and share about the real things in life? I hope so...

INI LOVE RASTAFARI

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/15/2015 3:06:29 PM

greetings!

rasta is not about "burning babylon" like it is shown in the main stream meadia alone. but i think to see that this system is in deed nothing else but babylon is the first step.

rasta is a repatriation movement. aspects like being a vegan, living "ital", being conscious about the mass media, being interested in spirituality and history are important to get out of babylon.

let me tell you one thing as a white guy from germany. in this system nothing is like it pretends to be. movie and music stars are controlled by the elite of the world, the gouvernment is abusing the people worldwide because they really dont care about the people (you dont need to check certain conspiracy theories to find out about that) and it is designed to lead us away from humanity, confidence, truth and rights in my opinion.

feel free to read all about the african liberation aspect of rasta all of the teachings to live a life thats more connected to nature and the things we can learn from history.

rastafari leads the way

Messenger: latuque Sent: 8/8/2016 1:13:47 AM

Salut! One rasta over here in Québec City! I think all us Québec rastas should start conversing more as we're such a small group and reasoning is such an important part of the Rasta faith. Feel free to message (en anglais ou français, comme tu veux). JAH BLESS.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 8/8/2016 10:22:28 AM

Bonjour et bienvenue! (Greetings and welcome)

Rasta est partout dans le monde, et nous parlons plusieurs langues! :)

(Rasta is all over the world and multilingual!)

Messenger: I-Man Sent: 8/27/2016 4:39:28 PM

Greetings to the Most High Jah Rastafari Jah Jah bless Selassie I King David I JAH RASTAFAR-I LIVE LOVE

His Imperial Majesty, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Juda, Light of lights, Lord of lords, The Black Christ, Return of Jesus Christ 2000 years later, Let Jah be praised by the power of the Trinity, Selassie I Live Jah RASTAFARI !

Les amis je suis un jeune français je vis dans une société fondée sur Babylon et donc je vous comprend, je n'ai eu l'occasion que de rencontrer un seul rasta avec qui j'ai gardé contact, qui est français, Iyabinghi même. Puis j'en ai ajouté certains sur Facebook et j'ai pu raisonner avec eux. Ne t'occupe pas des autres sista. Suis ce que Jah te donne par les clés de compréhension, ce qu'il te fait comprendre, vis dans le Royaume de Dieu. Le rasta est dans ce monde mais n'y appartient pas. Il appartient et vis avec Jah, InI sommes toujours en accord. Quand tu es rasta, tu es le Christ en l'Homme. Lis sur Internet, lis la Bible, le Kebra Negast, et écoute ce que Jah insuffle à ton coeur. Ne te préoccupes pas des Vampayah de Babylon. Babylon va s'effondrer alors à quoi bon s'en occuper. Sois sage comme Solomon et Sabba, Déterminé comme Menelik, fort comme David, et n'oublie pas que tout est cycle. I-Tal est un concept très haut, mais subjectif. Rastafari est une Livity assemblant toutes vérités, la Vérité flotte dans l'air, Jah la connaît et nous en fait déchiffrer à chacun une partie. A toi de suivre Jah.

Je te conseil ce site : http://nation-rastafari.e-monsite.com/

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I