Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6160&start_row=1

Ethiopian Kentake

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/14/2015 8:53:32 PM

In ancient Ethiopia, the Kentake, or Queen Mother was the SOURCE OF ROYAL RIGHT to office, and she EMBODIED the people's wisdom as the PRESERVER of the national culture. Therefore, HER RECOMMENDATION for the office of Pharaoh was taken seriously by the people's council. In Ethiopia, as in many other TRADITIONAL AFRICAN SOCIETIES that honored the institution of QUEEN MOTHER it was understood by the people as a whole, that the QUEEN MOTHER knew the royal children, including her own, BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE. For this reason, Ethiopia was known for its stable government.

What rejected candidate could say in his heart, justifiably "my mother or the mother of the nation was wrong in rejecting me for Kingship?" The son who would dispute the recommendation of his mother who SUCKLED HIM AT HER BREAST, FED HIM, instructed him in her people's culture, and KNEW HIM BETTER THAN HE KNEW HIMSELF--such a son would be a POOR son, and certainly UNFIT TO RULE. The same
would be true of a candidate for Kingship who was NOT TIED TO THE QUEEN MOTHER BY BIRTH."

I hope that in reading the above, ones and ones have a CLEARER INNERstanding of WHY the Just and Noble Ethiopians (and Afrika as a WHOLE) praized the DIVINE FEMININE aspect of the Creator and Creation. TO SEPERATE the two is the result of an UNATURAL and UNBALANCED WESTERN HOMOSEXUAL MINDSET, which has BLED and INGRAINED itself within the DEPTHS of our Afrikan Brothahs and Sistahs, who FIGHT TOOTH AND NAIL to preserve a PATRIARCHIAL and purely MASCULINE overstanding of the Almighty and our roles on Earth as His/her servants, and as Man and Women"

by Oba T'shaka in "Return to the African Mother Principle of Male and Female Equality"

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/15/2015 12:21:40 PM

No all male trinity.

Man love to praise and worship man. Yet still, dem come from wombman.

Yes sistren I agree they something homosexual about not having the feminine within your spirituality

Most High
MammaRoots

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/15/2015 2:57:42 PM

yes i.

our whole life we live just for the mothers.

born by a mother.

raised by a mother or if you are raised only by your father then there are substitute motherly idols.

when we leave our parents we do it for another potential mother or wombmen do it to become a mother.

or at least to take care of someone like your mother took care of you and to be mature like your mother was or should have been or to find your own family to live to be something like a grandfather and grandmother to society.

mama africa is referred to as home.

we all come from mother nature.

if you get rid of mothers youre crazy.

no life wihtout mothers. not physically, not spiritually. "mary jane" brings you higher spiritual wise.

every few minutes at least i think about the mothers. the nice grandmothers who paved the way for us. for me. i think about the mothers. every profane thing i do i do because my mother has taught me to do so and because my father has loved my mother. oh yes i think about the mammas.

the world has gone crazy. if you talk to a girl it always feels like a weird situation nowadays and uttering that one wants to be a father is conservative but if you go to a babylon party and you bawl out that youre gay you will be cheered.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/17/2020 11:56:53 AM

The patriarchal system came to Afrika through Christianity and Islam,before that even our totems were maternal

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I