Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6156&start_row=11

AFRIKA: KOSMIC LIGHT OF THE WORLD

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/15/2015 11:58:42 AM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/15/2015 12:00:36 PM

Interesting piece

By twelve black nuclei in the brain you mean the 12 cranial nerves?
Not so big on the 12 - 12 link as I think we up to 15 planets in the solar system now and the Dogon and other Ancient AFRICANS have claimed more. Also, the 12 month in a year thing is Gregorian. Ethiopian calendar is 13 months for example. And don't bodda come tell I about no 12 disciples lol.... One of them being Judas I'd say it was really 11 disciple (true to the word disciple) and 1 imposter anyway

Still, love the connections.

The ancients most definately based they spirituality on the cosmos. "As it is in the heavens as it is on earth" is so much more than mere judeochristian rhetoric. Even in science the quantum world the micro world and the macro world are so symmetrical you begin to sight the patterns. Naturally. There is still much to be learned about the pineal gland, neuromelanin, and the part both have to play with the frontal cortex for consciousness and cognition, separating the 'human' (part of the) brain from the reptilian brain and limbic brain.
In terms of black. I wholeheartedly agree it is more than skin colour and the ancestors knew this. The Iniverse is black. The majority of matter in creation is Dark matter. All light comes from darkness. His Majesty's famous speech mentioning the colour of a mans eyes......

A brother name Polight made an interesting point. If we now know neuromelanin has a link to consciousness; a link which we are yet to fully overstand. And we know the eyes are a direct link to the brain via the optic disc....... Maybe the melanin content and concentration within ones iris (the colour of a mans eyes) DOES have significance than we think............

Most High
Love and respect
Keep the knowledge flowing sistren

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/15/2015 3:52:29 PM

Could the pigment / Melanin of ones eyes/Iris be a direct representative of the consciousness of their being. (Neuromelanin, the pineal, and how this ties in with consciousness)

I and I primarily being of darker pigmented eyes. Where does that put the blue eyed green eyed homosapiansapian?

Just some thoughts/theory
But it's deep
And just in relation to this topic of Black/Dark

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/15/2015 4:34:11 PM

today ive landed on a real esoteric site somehow. i was looking for the connection of the all seeing eye to symbols of the thalamus and ancient early images of the brain after reading about dr. richard d. king.

so ive read an article about how the body would be nothing else but a hologram of our consciousness. you can do verything if you really believe in it. its also part of the bible. some would be able to move mountains...
i dont know. i always remember the warnings of my mothers when i was a little youth. that those things are images and i should never try to jumo outside the window to "fly". a wise advice for a kid but it always comes to my mind somehow lol

so i stood up and tried to make my self fly through the room but you know what? it didtn work.

i know that the things youve mentioned arent THAT esoteric, ga. but there are also many reports about how chemo and things like that are responsible for the bad shape some cancer patients are in and how so many people overcame cancer with positive thoughts. i think the truth might be somewhere in the middle.

fear and frustration can really make you sick. it can make your body sick. it can bring you in a really bad shape i think. positive thoughts will lead to positve actions and reactions. you give everything positive and the possibility to receive something positive up by avoiding psotive thougths. i believe that. even if its sounds like something buddha has said.

but when it comes to melanin. i dont know. it reminds me of the fact that some people who are deeply shocked will get white hair over night.

i have green eyes. i think if i will be surrounded by the wisest people of them all and im able to learn a whole heap of things from them my eyes will still be green after decades have gone by.
maybe thats the problem. because i dont believe in it lol

so i think our body is an hologram of our sould because we can influence our health with positive thoughts and i have respect for those who compared the activity of their brains to their body and their body to the universe to see the devine work of god but if we get too deep into things like that it could be terribly wrong.

there is a guy who has worked with genetic facts to compare it with the consciousness and mind of the people before. his name was adolf hitler.

its interesting how some black celebrities have green eyes. does it mean stardom has done something to their psyche?

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/15/2015 5:28:27 PM

Seen @ reasoningtime. Though I love the study and science of Melanin, but also overstand that nothing is solid/concrete (not even matter! LOL)

In other words, we know that there are light skinned warriors and dark skinned sell outs.

So a man thinketh...so he is.

Mind over matter.

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I