Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=614&start_row=1

Wolf in sheeps clothing

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: byngiyute Sent: 2/13/2005 2:26:58 PM

--Greetings in the name of the Most High. H.I.M. EMPEROR SELASSIE I--
JAH RAS TAFARI

I noticed that people are drawn to the precense of Rastafari. For this same reason, we as Ras need to overstand that things are seldom what they seem. Jus wonder'n how some of di I deal wid the Wolves in sheeps clothing they encounter. For this is truely a problem that plagues evry Ras at one time or another. Resistence truely is I strength.

Much Luv & Raspek

Messenger: BIGA FIRE Sent: 2/13/2005 4:55:33 PM

greetings in the name of selassie i imai father wolf in sheep clothing will always be here untill fari bun dem out for good when you sight a wolf iah jus mek him gwan jah say those who hear his words will listen there are times when the heathen hear rastaman speak they treat it jah words as nothing they come with a he say or she say fire man fi know jah those who hear you will feel you idren keep the faith jah is watching.......biga fire blessed luv
rastafari live

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/13/2005 6:53:51 PM

Respect, byngiyute, Jah Bless

<<<--my fist, waiting for a pound-->>>

Guidance, Ras

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 2/13/2005 9:41:34 PM

They face their judgment. Sellassie I keeps the fyah burning hot for the wolves in sheeps clothing. InI must stay humble and use the third eye to stay clear of the wolves. Make sure your pearls are not fed to swine and treat each man with respect even if he does not respect himself.
Blessed Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/14/2005 1:29:54 AM

Yes I, sight the spirit and you will know the person. Avoid when its best to avoid, blaze Fire when it is best to blaze Fire, or make them expose themself when it is best that they are exposed.

I and I must trod in the Spirit, because I and I can't waste time and energy when the Spirit is not there. Let the filthy be filthy still.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/14/2005 2:41:01 PM

i look at the wolf,i see him or her and some time i want to get in to a fight, then i see that i am just fighting my self so then i just give thanks ,and see that the wolf is just like any other animal(or person).

we do not come to fight them flesh.and only love can bet the hate that some of them have learn from year or they may just be in the frame of mind of a devil.

rastafari lives

Messenger: Doctor Binghi Sent: 2/14/2005 2:47:03 PM

They are the living dead. Some want us to fall, some just want to be us. Hate and envy fuel their intentions.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I