Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6139&start_row=11

Marcus Garvey

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/8/2015 5:51:52 AM

Messenger: Shasatabe Makonnen Sent: 7/8/2015 9:52:57 AM

Messenger: Shasatabe Makonnen Sent: 7/8/2015 9:52:58 AM

Messenger: Dsunn of the Most High Sent: 7/16/2015 11:44:42 AM

Father of RBG and the only bonafide movement of repatriation to Liberia and Africa. A true prophet if ever there was one for black people here and abroad. Don't you ever claim Rastafari without Marcus Garvey and say you are for liberty learning and upliftment. Up u mighty race and down you despicable web Dubois folk. You lie to even question Marcus. From my grandmother parish in st.anns bay. If u can't respect our cultural heroes you aren't welcome in the protection of his Majesty. Fya

Messenger: Dsunn of the Most High Sent: 7/16/2015 11:45:33 AM

Yes I

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/16/2015 11:49:05 AM

Live up Rastaman

Forward I

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/16/2015 4:12:54 PM

yeah.

i respect marcus garvey. what would rasta be without garvey?

im extremely careful here. because im a white guy. but in another topic we have spoken about the problem that men loves to worship men (wait a moment please, of course i appreciate the work of marcus garvey) and that we should see people as what they truely are instead of thinking of their divine role and about how they were send by god.

so maybe one problem here is the definition of a prophet. maybe some of the Is think of a biblical prophet while others think of other (spiritual) powers. so THEY would say noah was a real prophet of god and garvey can be called a prophet when it comes to black liberation.

maybe thats what some people are careful about.

but i know that its essential that you know about the prophecies of garvey and i respect that. you say hes a prophet and i wont deny that. following rasta without respect for the prophecies of garvey is impossible.

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/16/2015 4:33:11 PM

Tribute to a Hero - The Ethiopians (1999)

youtube=//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li6Q63WFXJw

Messenger: RastaGoddess Sent: 7/16/2015 4:43:44 PM

Messenger: Ras Raza Sent: 7/22/2015 7:58:53 PM

^
Bless up reasoningtime

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I