Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6138&start_row=1

Obama admits to training ISIS/ISIL

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/7/2015 3:45:32 PM

The White House.gov website has corrected an embarrassing 'mistake' made by Barack Obama during his press briefing yesterday about the Islamic State when the President said that U.S. forces were “training ISIL.”
During his speech, Obama uttered the line, “with the additional steps I ordered last month, we’re speeding up training of ISIL forces.”

Messenger: Lemuel II Sent: 7/7/2015 5:05:45 PM

He slipped up, he didn't admit to anything. Obama is known for messing up sentences

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/7/2015 8:24:03 PM

A pathological liar 'slipping up' is revealing the truth that is normally concealed...

Messenger: ShivaJiva Sent: 7/8/2015 12:33:06 AM

The US government sponsors terrorism, we all know this and there are better ways to prove it than with this youtube video.

Obama is just like any other politician. He's a pig. We could do something about it or we could post youtube videos.

What are you trying to say here? What does it have to do with Rastafari? What is your contribution to this community?

And why are you afraid of ISIS when churches across the US are being fire-bombed by white people right now?

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 7/8/2015 5:29:04 AM

Seems like more racist hatred for blacks just like the last few post

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/8/2015 2:18:34 PM

This is a shocking confession from the president. Exposing and spreading information that exposes is my purpose. What better way to destroy a shadow regime than working to spread exposure? The government is behind terrorism abroad and at home. I guarantee they are behind these terrorist church burning.. But oh yea, since Obama is black and I disagree with him, that makes me racist?? Pure liberal mental disorder.. The hate you hold is astonishing..

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/8/2015 2:36:15 PM

The blackman has no concern with Isis

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 7/8/2015 2:41:59 PM

Well ISIS beheaded 30 Ethiopian men.. That doesn't concern you? Profound.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/8/2015 3:11:33 PM

The only concern I have with that is directed toward Religion

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/8/2015 3:19:42 PM

The black race is not the enemy of Isis.

Christianity is. White supremacy is.

Black people caught up in that ...... Well..... That's sad. Remember Libya has one of the highest death tolls on the planet at the moment as their is an ongoing civil and religious war between Muslim and christian In Libya right now.

InI chant black IPREMACY and don't support Obama blackface of the demonic white system regardless of this video which proves nothing.

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I