Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6135&start_row=1

World citizenship / Africa for Africans

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/6/2015 5:02:40 AM

Europe for the europeanss, asia for the Asians....This sounds right, but world citizenship is also right. Can these two work together? Yes one and ones should be free to travel to their roots and also to the ends of the earth, for the earth is the Lords and the fullness there of, must keep cultures alive, must be host and must be gust traveling , exploring, learning from one another and the regions of the living lands and its people and mystics of the air moving through all creation. Its good for each individual, family, tribe, race, know what belongs to them to take care of , cultivate and build up and let grow, keeping no more than whats need and sharing the rest, and being shared with the gifts and and cared by the neighboring individuals, familys tribes races, cultures and religion what they have to offer for the upliftment of all. Balance , blessings. JAH provides all things , irie ites, vital levity, progressive materially and spiritually.

Its one of I favorite things to meditate on lately is world citizenship and how much things and people will be for that to happen.

Bless , Haile Selassie Lives

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/6/2015 1:24:28 PM

De concept of Black Ipremacy (Africa for de Africans) doesn't prohibit people from traveling freely around de world but it prohibit non Africans to rule & dominate Africa. Black man have a right to rule & dominate Africa. Whites have no right to rule & dominate Africa but dem have de right to travel & explore Africa & de whole world. Blacks have no right to rule & dominate Europe but have de right to travel & explore Europe & de whole world. Black Ipremacy is upful so people must stop demonizin it

Messenger: Lemuel II Sent: 7/6/2015 5:37:03 PM

I agree

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/6/2015 6:11:17 PM

Seen !

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 7/8/2015 6:06:38 AM

Yes I

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I