Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6129&start_row=11

White Race

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 59
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/5/2015 12:38:50 AM

Lemuel should tel us how dis white people in South Africa who are amongst de most anti-Black came up with dem name Afrikaaner. Why did his fellow Afrikaaner farmers wanted to be allowed to kill inocent Blacks who cross boderation lines from Zimbabwe to South Africa? Was it bcos dem had already started killin some of dem? Its said in some farms in SA white farmers made Black workers to dig their own graves, then oderd to stand next to de pit & shot so dat they fall inside & buried. Burn Lemuel

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 7/5/2015 1:44:28 AM

Blessings Black Heart,

Cypriots in South Africa had to fight to be called "White". The Lebanese, even the Christian ones, were not so lucky. Yet what is the difference? Language? They called I infaitu :(

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 7/5/2015 1:48:26 AM

"Its said in some farms in SA white farmers made Black workers to dig their own graves, then oderd to stand next to de pit & shot so dat they fall inside & buried. Burn Lemuel"

I agree that he may not understand that black liberation IS what rastafari is about.

But your words are very harsh and a bit OTT, I think, because where was lemuel ever promoting the behaviour in the quote above?

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Lemuel Sent: 7/5/2015 2:12:10 AM

I am not racist..I just think of HIM said RACE shall not matter, then RACE should not matter!!

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 7/5/2015 3:32:58 AM

Lemuel, as we say in Cyprus, everyone is "racist" but then "White" folks come to shut us up.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/5/2015 12:57:18 PM

Joe. What de meaning of OTT? Why does de I seh Lemuel can't overs dat RASTA is a Black liberation movement? Is it bcos both of yu take RASTA fo granted? Is bcos both of yu have no raspect fo I & I Black people? I man & several other Idrens & Istrens in dis website have bn reasoning one & de same thing to both of yu & Hemphill yet yu continue to ignore our explaination. Now yu seh I man harsh yet yu are de ones dat keep on harshin I & I dat stand for de true cause of RASTA trod with yo white wash

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/5/2015 12:57:38 PM

Joe. What de meaning of OTT? Why does de I seh Lemuel can't overs dat RASTA is a Black liberation movement? Is it bcos both of yu take RASTA fo granted? Is bcos both of yu have no raspect fo I & I Black people? I man & several other Idrens & Istrens in dis website have bn reasoning one & de same thing to both of yu & Hemphill yet yu continue to ignore our explaination. Now yu seh I man harsh yet yu are de ones dat keep on harshin I & I dat stand for de true cause of RASTA trod with yo white wash

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/5/2015 12:58:31 PM

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/5/2015 12:59:28 PM

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/5/2015 12:59:59 PM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 59

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I