Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6116&start_row=1

A New Roman Empire - Warning from Gaddafi...

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 6/15/2015 5:26:44 AM

InI been trying to find a speech by Gaddafi on the so called "Union of the Mediterranean" but it has completely vanished from the internet. Regardless of what you think of his actions, even those who overthrew him agree he was brilliant at giving speeches that were very accurate and that they upheld Pan-Africanism.

All I could find was a Babylon press article that quotes several of the key passages, but misses the flow by not showing it in its entirety: **http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/2277517/Gaddafi-attacks-Sarkozy-plan-for-Union-of-the-Med.html**
The article focuses on the threats to Europe mentioned by Gaddafi washing over the threats to Africa.

Here is an article giving some perspective from Sub-Saharan Africa:
**http://europafrica.net/2008/07/17/the-mediterranean-union-will-it-split-africa/**

And here is an article relating the proposals for a "New Roman Empire" to NATO and the U.S.:
**http://www.globalresearch.ca/war-on-libya-and-control-of-the-mediterranean/23940**

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/15/2015 7:15:24 AM

I find it interesting how the Arab has become the face of PanAfricanism and even successor to the leadership of His Majesty's USA. Think about that.

Africa for the africans at home and abroad

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 6/15/2015 7:45:24 AM

Thank you Garveys, I am aware of this issue.

Arabic is a Kemetic language and no one can deny North African's place in Africa.

I am neither "Black" nor "White".

Babylon forces me into the role of "double agent". Like Gaddafi I reject it and seek to be with the righteous.

The problem is how to avoid being used by the "Whites" and Babylon.

Babylon forces a compromises elevating Arabs to leadership positions.

Many forget that it is said that Mohammad's mother (pbuh) was "Black".

It is the same problem of so called "mixed-race" children.

Barack Obama is another example.

I recall the words of Farrakhan in the build up to Obama's election: "Black people should vote in their interest".

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/15/2015 11:41:44 AM

Being conscious of the fact that Arabic people meaning people to the land to the East of the african plate, have been enslaving Africa for longer than the European. It is for this reason why I man say Africa for the AFRICANS.... Especially in terms of leadership. Most definately in terms of PanAfrican leadership. Otherwise it's a double standard. And from what I have heard about him he doesn't even take care of his own people in his own country too well, only a select few; let alone I and I black man. Make no mistake North Africa is sill Africa and will be repatriated back into the hands of AFRICANS.

That area is still classified as lower Nile Valley and the people you see in power there today, much like EGYPT, are not indiginous. They come from the East and like any true supremacist they came via invasion and have no geographical right in Africa.

Think: the man who is at the forefront (?how he got there) of the so called PanAfricanist fight for African ownership, African unity and the fight against European colonialism..... Is none other than an Arabic colonialist. I see parallels to the NAACP and their leader once more

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/15/2015 12:59:14 PM

Colonial mindset, Arab conquest and western propaganda!

How many Africans/Blacks would elevate Mugabe to dat level?

Have to look behind and beyond the face!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/15/2015 1:13:35 PM

I never like that idea of Gaddafi but had read some good things bout him

It was also said they were killin many Blacks that were in The country

All EYE saw that as was an Arab Islamic take over move, an Arab as King of Africa smh when shall we learn!

Penetration and infiltration a CONstant thing just looka what happen with the NOI!

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 6/15/2015 5:47:41 PM

The largest Cypriot Catholic communiti (?) live in the world live in Brazil pero language is kemetic not latin... their dying out?

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/15/2015 7:39:59 PM

to me our main stream world is totally equal to the days of the roman empire.

i know arguments like this seem to be "esoteric" or very "alternative" and some might say i follow paranoid illusions and i couldnt participate in official political discussions with something like this but to me the roman empire is still there, you know.

egypt, rome, greek, revivals of certain demands like hitler and mussoloni had brought forward...it has just leaded us to babylon again. babylon as it is today. as the world leaders of today and the main stream have created it.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/15/2015 7:50:53 PM

bread and circuses are everywhere. horror movies etc.

there are female singers who are posing and kissing and who act very sexual with young people and of course their young lovers who get younger and younger. some books, commercials and video clips, even certain "art" movies, are even forbidden since the 80s because they are to slack and deal with a way too young audience. to me, posing sexy or nude for a magazine is just like walking around naked in public in front of people of all ages no matter if they want to see it or not. because those things are everywhere.

some movies that portray rome even deal with beastiality. so the graphic portray of those things are just like promoting them to me. there are even disgusting books that deal with fantasies about horses and even "big foot". a sick and twisted way of entertaining.

not to mention the disgusting incest related things. certain role plays. although its very soft. i think its strange to call your boyfriend "daddy" all the time or your girlfriend "daughter" or "mother" seriously. its about power. not to be equal. about lust instead of love. about curiosity instead of satisfaction. adventures instead of producing children.

decency is replaced by boldness anyways. to me, some of those slack performers promote adultery and prostitution indirectly.

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I