Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6114&start_row=51

Ancient Esoteric Rasta

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/20/2015 10:06:09 PM

i dont worship human beings as god.

i think the one they called jesus has existed somehow and i worship his divine roots. i "worship" HIM as the divine emperor he was. i honor people but i dont worship them like some worship the pope.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/20/2015 10:21:41 PM

Calling de names of fellow Black brothers & sistas who played vital roles in de struggle fo de liberation of de Black race is different from worshiping somebody or his name. When yu start to put one human above all creation beings, claiming dat he or she is yo creator & praying, praising only him or her then yu are worshiping dat person. Yu can call it enlightment but I & I ina mama land know it as spiritual bondage. If yu still hold white ideology under de diguise of Rastafari, its yo problem

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/20/2015 10:55:23 PM

De name Jesus is de one dat de slave masters used to insult our Black spiritulity. They mislead de Black race into worshiping de name Jesus instead of worshiping Amighty & consulting I & I ancestors. They told us their Jesus is a saviour yet we didn't need a saviour from dem for we have our own saviour in our Black selfs, ancestors & Almighty Creator. I & I in dis iwa burn Jesus for we know he is fraud to de Black race. He was created by Rome to rule de world under de disguise of salvation.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/20/2015 11:08:10 PM

Yes rasta I must say Yes
I misUnderstood.
Jesus can't higher dan I

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/21/2015 8:26:23 AM

respect!

ok. lets see what we have.

ive heard the word ithiopia was there before greeks travelled to that country. because there was a king with the same name. they say the old testament takes place in africa. the orit was already mentioned. they say that judaism was made by africans for africans and africa itself is just a roman term. so you cant understand what its all about without checking the cultural and geographical background.

the bible was produced in egypt but the bible, as we know it today, is just a "perversion" of african stories. i think something like that was mentioned before.

so there is this african creator who is not to be mistaken with the western christian god. out of respect i will be stingy with my own opinion but it feels very right to me. jesus or no jesus.

so originally there is another imagination of the serpant. the serpant is a sign of wisdom. the connection to the ancestors, which is such a huge part of african cultures, is for example sealed with the appearance of a serpant in somebodys dreams.

the pyramid is also a symbol of power. i also have posted a video regarding pyramids yesterday.

so how come that there is this western bible with all of these interpretations by the church to flood the masses, and there are obviously translation problems and the whole thing doesnt feel right to many many people, while some societies and satanic groups deal with those african signs again. they are neutral. in the end it all comes down to a thing macka b once said to me. its not aboutt he symbols, its about how they are used and by who and for what purpose.

ive also posted a video of the story of abram in the african point of view. so its about african stories distorted by rome and greek.

so regarding that topic...i always like those "original bible stories". they help people to have a certain point of view on the bible. what you want to believe in the end dosnt matter to me. respect for your opinions!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/21/2015 11:44:31 PM

Now yu getin closer to overstanding brother. But one more thing de I haffe know is dat de bible ain't from Egypt but its from Rome. De bible is de works of Rome. It is true dat some of de stories of de bible were copied from ancient scrolls of Africa & other places like middle east. De bible is a compilation of books from different writers & places. Some of de stories have been exagerated, embelished & distorted from de origional legend stories of old. Judaism is not fo Africans but for Jews.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/22/2015 12:13:45 AM

Like I seh, Judaism is not fo Africans. Only a very small percentage of Africans are Jews so how can Judaism be fo all Africans when only a small population of Black people are jews? Africa is rich with many different cultures & religions dat are not connected to de bible & Judaism. Majority of us are not jews but many different tribes of mamaland. I & I never bowed to no lion of Juda fo I & I knew we are de conquering lions of Africa. So de bible is besicaly not fo Black man. Black no bow to book

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/22/2015 4:39:12 AM

give thanks!

as you can see, i used this little conclusion to think about all of the different impressions and to show that i have a certain tolerance of course. i respect this teachings! and of course i think you are right. as a matter of fact, i think the west, even during their religion and history lessons at school, should appreciate it a little but more. they should at least be true to the people by speaking of other "point of views" when it comes to the bible. you will never hear of the kebra negast in school.

but give thanks! i have to say that i "stole" this statement about judaism and that it was made by aficans for africans from a documentary about african jews. maybe its a little but too strong. so these few jewish people might say that. but i just want to show where the source of the old testament really is. get it. i dont want to say that all africans should read it. i know that there are not that many african jews.

the bible is a very strange product.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/22/2015 7:53:06 AM

Yes I. de story of Genesis is just a theory like de big bang theory. So de I haffe know its a fiction. It doesn't matter where its from, de bottom line is dat its not a true story. Snakes are just innocent creatures dat can be used by de wicked for evil purposes & de upful ones for good purposes. To be righteous doesn't mean ones haffe follow Abrahamic religions. I & I have our own Black spirituality so we no need no Abrahamic religion. If Africa has so many tribes why all dis emphasis on Jews?

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/22/2015 2:14:20 PM

seen.

there goes our theory again. they enslaved africans and turned them into christians by even dealing with their own stories as part of the old testament. so theyve played the same game in the occident. they try to convince people with a blue-eyed male model for jesus. and that worshipping mary/ maria is very similar to praising the trinity of the babylonian sun god is just another story. rome seems to distort certain things all the time.

but what about satan? why are satanic things always black or red? who is lucifer and what is this concept of satanism all about?...obviously they use african symbols as well...

the most obvious satanic figures of the west to me are their superheros. especially spiderman. a red/ black animalistic creature (the oldest graphic characters and paintings in history have already dealt with symbols of animals and especially insects) who always flings up the devil horn with his hand. they cant tell me that their are no occult signs in there movies etc.

is there something similar to lucifer? or are they just dealing with some "god" and demons who are also known in africa...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I