Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6114&start_row=41

Ancient Esoteric Rasta

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 6/19/2015 11:35:49 PM

That is kind of reasoning. One can get more un how do you know.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/20/2015 5:39:02 AM

True dat mi bredrin Black Heart,Black Spirituality mi seh...

The zangoma I met showed I the skeleton of a python worn round the neck

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/20/2015 5:39:21 AM

True dat mi bredrin Black Heart,Black Spirituality mi seh...

The zangoma I met showed I the skeleton of a python worn round the neck

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/20/2015 6:00:50 PM

well if you say we burn jesus and the bible and you mean "to think about a certain concept" by burning something and you mean jesus as he appears in unreal interpretations of the west and single interpretations of the bible...than i say its ok to me regarding an oppurtunity to discuss those things.

but if YOU say IF the god of the bible is real i still prefer dealing with the snake because i like his ideology and i put oppurtunities of dealing with black magic over the commandments of god anyways because those are your pagan traditions and they mean more to you than trusting god i can never follow you.

you might use it to deal with something good but if there is an almighty creator and hes the god of the abrahamic prophets lets follow him.

so i guess satan appeared as a snake because the snake represents wisdom.

jah is everything positive to me. jesus was a perfect role model to me. i believe in HIM as the one to look up to in our time.

i put my values over dealing with the serpant.

some people say god i up in the sky and you have to die to see it. and rasta fights it. but you have to see that if you dont want to deal with the serpant you have to die as well. maybe they want you to accept it.

bob marley fights a serpant on his cover. it was the last lp he ever produced. tupac dealt with his own thoughts of the bible and did an album called the doin killuminati. unfortunately it was his last album. michael jackson talked a little bit too much about his thought regarding history and society. where is he now? and kennedy? who wants to give less power to the banks? to me it seems like some people who are "enlighted" dont want everybody to be "enlighted". no matter what its all about. nobody was ever true to me regarding those animalistic gods to me and the one who deal with those or the ones who want to deal with it in public follow a very strange lifestyle or they are already dead. dont know what to think about it. righteousness and jah is all we have, sistren and brethren.

if you really know what its all about or some of us will ever know...use it for something good.

rastafari

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/20/2015 6:38:37 PM

InI African been dealin wit Iration waaay fo Abraham

King ORI wrote Orit lonng before Moses

How could the the Irator be the Irator of Abram when Africans were first, seem the Irator should be d Irator of the Africans, right!

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/20/2015 7:19:05 PM

isnt the orit a translation of a greek version of the bible used by ethopian jews?

yeah. thats all about the african background of the bible. but just because there are african traditions which deal with serpants...what does it mean?

i dont follow german paganism just because im german. jah is our god. i respect the three big religions but i dont trust their leaders. i dont no any other god. you can follow what you want to follow but i doubt that the biblical god really is that dangerous because of his "jealous ways" in the end.

i dont know how ancestors appear. my grandmother once saw an angel on a cupboard and ive heard of people who had the word "hi" written in rain on their windows on the birthday of their death grandfather.

HIM was a great emperor. have to follow him and his teachings.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/20/2015 9:01:02 PM

Yes I brother Zion Mount & Vooduruuts, Black spirituality is fo I & I Black people so let no white man lead Ones astray. De problem with yu reasoning time is dat yu rush to dis de concepts of Black spirituality yet yu don't know Black spirituality. Yu doin de very same thing dat yo fellow white man did when dem came to enslave & colonise I & I fellow Black people. Dem Insulted I & I ancestors, callin dem demons, callin I & I spirituality paganism, callin us savages. Fire burn yo white attitude

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/20/2015 9:20:07 PM

respect!

of course. those things have to get a fire. i dont want to claim that i know it all or certain things regarding african culture. maybe ive talked too much about the bible in the wrong thread again. i dont want to pressure nobody. i dont come to enslave or to colonise. im already enslaved myself, seen. the city i live in is nothing else than a colony of the western babylon system. those white guys also enslaved the european and american people as well to me. i think those guys who have the power and who have run things in history arent part of the 99,9 percent of the population. of course racism was found everywhere in america in times of slavery but i think its all about the leaders. especially today. so respect.

not everybody who is african and follows the bible AND traditional african teachings is a slave nowadays. i just wanted to say that I am careful about praising those things and CONNECT it to the bible. like saying that satan is a version of holy african serpants so we have to praise him. that was just a thought going through my head. if you want to do so you can do it. i dont say youre a demon. i dont want to change your opinion. i love to read what you have to say about it. just can utter my own arguments. love to learn more about traditions and similarities to the bible.

i checked this thread because i wanted to learn something about those serpants (and traditions who are older than or have influenced the bible). right now, i think the serpant was always a sign of wisdom. to me it seems like its a neutral sign that can be used for many things. like its mentioned...the serpants around buddha etc.

i just wanted to remember that bob marley fought a serpant and he died afterwards. so i dont know what to think about some people who use those symbols in the west. maybe its more biblical again. dont want to say everybody is just evil but i still think that the biblical god isnt evil either.

im not a downpressor. im just a working class guy who tries to get a clue of what he should believe so im definately not about spreading a roman catholic way of life.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 6/20/2015 9:36:53 PM

Ina ancient Africa I & I never worship no man so I can't realy overs why so many Rastas around de world are obssesed with de worshiping of a fellow human being. Yu reasoning time keep on mentioning names of people. why? Is it bcos yu worship a fellow human being. Are yu aware dat some of us don't worship no specific human or creation object? All those people yu mention have passed flesh & dem have a responsibilty to be good ancestors to their famillies. A snake is neither Satan nor God.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/20/2015 9:50:31 PM

I man a RasTafari. I don't know about you bredda. I man never stop chant that name from I stand. Worship is a European word with a religious meaning I man wouldn't use. When I chant RastafarI or Garvey I or any of the ancestor name I man am calling upon and expressing that same energy which is within I and which is I. Worship is to demean the true overstanding. You say worshiping man I say awakening I.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I