Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6112&start_row=41

I am white and believe all things Rastafari, am I accepted?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 64
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/29/2015 1:11:17 PM

I think its relative to location cause many of "socalled" creole (mulatto) populations of Louisiana dont identify as black and for a while many didnt/dnt intermix with the darker population

Many "passed" for white and were accepted as white

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/29/2015 2:37:51 PM

Bob black
Damien Black
Steven Black
Julian Black

YES they have white ancestors. But (apart from Damien) the Majority of they GENETICS (the ROOT, not the branches of the genetic tree but the MAINSTEM) point to AFRICA. And to add to this, lets not forget which is the dominant and which is the recessive

Race is not ONLY genetic

As all of them grew in a black environment with black culture and black livity. The combination of this (MULTIFACTORIAL)combined with the fact that they self identify as AFRICAN

means dem all black.

Q: would they have been considered black on the plantation? YES

Race is very real

Messenger: ras.asher.tafari.israel Sent: 6/30/2015 12:37:06 AM

No need to be accepted by any man cause no man or woman can save u only the words of selassie i, which states there is no difference in races, so simply there is your answer, but no need to deal with believe, strengthen yourself with knowledge and get a personal relationship with JAH. Regardless of what some ppl think JAH RASTAFARI is the creator of heaven and earth, not jus the creator of the black race.

Messenger: ras.asher.tafari.israel Sent: 6/30/2015 12:41:02 AM

Righteousness saves...not race, not ancestry, not nationality....RIGHTEOUSNESS!!!!

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/30/2015 7:06:28 AM

Saved from what?

Messenger: ras.asher.tafari.israel Sent: 6/30/2015 11:32:41 AM

Saved from bloody, violent, and decietful men of this world that have their portion. Saved from the great transgression, saved from eternal judgement, in short EVIL MEN

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/30/2015 2:18:37 PM

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/30/2015 2:19:48 PM

So if righteousness saves man from 'violent and deceitful men' I guess none of I ancestors were righteous when the White man came and took I from the shores of West Africa. Thanks for the upliftment....

Righteousness was once defined (none biblically) by a rasta elder name MANDINGO as:

'Righteousness is the removal of the chains of White supremacy from the Livity and Psyche of African people' FULL STOP

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/30/2015 2:39:05 PM

Praises ras.asher.tafari.israel. Actually paying heed to the WORD of H.I.M.

Give us the teachings of His Majesty, we don't your devil phiLOSEophy.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/30/2015 2:41:11 PM

White man been hypocritically calling black man devil and pagan and heathen from day dot so it cool iah

I deal with His Majesty.... not some of his teachings. His Majesty don't have to speak or reveal his religion before I n I claimed and originated the philosophy of HIM as the Almighty I. You have to check whe him say and check your bible first.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 64

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I