Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6110&start_row=11

one love from italy

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/8/2015 8:21:09 PM

yes. there are many ways to deal with jesus (or whatever you want to call him) without folliwing the roman-catholic (based) teachings.

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 6/9/2015 2:37:40 AM

"about my english i just want to improve it so i would like to know when i wrong or if I can use an other expression.
I give thanks. Jah light will shine pon di earth . truth!"

Your English is very good Marino. But, as you said, to help you improve, here is a corrected version of what you have written;

Original version

"Respect mi bredda!
I like too much this forum before to sign-up me I visited sometimes it, because there are some facts that i don't know then i think that you can teach me some things about RasTa culture and Holy Bible an Kebra Nagast."

Corrected version

"Respect mi bredda!
I already really liked this forum before I signed myself up. I visited it sometimes, because there are some facts that i didn't know so I thought that you could teach me some things about RasTa culture, Holy Bible and Kebra Nagast."

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: MaR-I Sent: 6/9/2015 1:46:29 PM

Greetings mi bredda!
I give thanks for the answers and the correction.
However the roman-catholich teachings i abandoned it time ago because it didn't teach nothing about God and Him planes, on the contrary it teach wrong things.since i started to read the Bible i seen as the catholich-church concealed the really God's message and God's will . i already read the Reveletion, and when I read The Conquering Lion of Tribe of Judah, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, gave me gooseflesh because I think about Selassie I, but is a book really symbolic and so i don't understand too. I searched a book that explain the power of the Spirit and how we can follow it.

Messenger: MaR-I Sent: 6/9/2015 3:57:22 PM

another question... how do you make to study the Bible an Kebra Nagast?

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 6/13/2015 11:17:49 PM

Greetings Mar-I

Messenger: Cy-ko-bro Sent: 6/13/2015 11:56:00 PM

Biggest lie is that Francis could be Pope. Francis was against the Vatican and it was only after his death that he was made a Saint. They say there were African Popes in the past, Gaddafi said the Mediterranean must unite, por only the West. Now Aryans want all of North Africa to break.

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I