Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6109&start_row=1

just got to chant this out

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/5/2015 2:28:29 PM

JAH Rastafari picks up the peoples and the places into most blessed mental spiritual physical estates, lion of Judah openin the gates of the heavin to quench the earth n be one as in the beginnin, clothed in Righteousness, clothed in light...... of peace love n joy Rasta is of , not of the man made world, but of the kingdom of god, caretakers of JAH EARTH receiving our food from the table of the Lord , throwing the dead branch in the fire , connected with the root of David the servant, knowing Jah exists , ever growing in the light , everliving life so right, man in JAH and JAH in man , one refuge, one shelter ,one love, one that all creation and mankind must turn to.

I and I not playing a game, not ego tripping not seeking worldly fame, burning away evil with a hola flame, give thanks and praise when we remember His name, JAH has never changed, JAH remains the same, I pray we are worthy to board Zion Train, may JAH blessings fall on us like rain, and there is only one true gain, to dwell in the house of JAH with our souls sovereign, I could go on for hours, of JAH's hola powers, seek ye first His kingdom and experience the healing showers, I and I never surrender I and I we hang on in there, we'll meet our maker in due season and I hope to see you there..

JAH Bless the trod from the beginning , here on and foriver forward . 1ness. Unity is strength. The Lion of Judah always prevails , good over evil always sails, walk upon waters with a heart like a feather, never turn to cold blood stone heart sink in Babylon dirty water, reach out ya hand , Haile Selassie always reaching out, reach out ya hand, Babylon done, stall out, the conquering lion does always prevail, good ova evil , as it was in the beginning both now and forever, Jah is the victor , all of lifes creator and it is good, tho man come up with many schemes and devices apart from JAH will ,it is but for a time only righteousness is everlasting, only goodness and purity is satisfying , the head cornerstone is only foundation
IandI laying down , Rastafari troddin wearing everlasting crown of glory , astonishment 100% them not converted them assertive its their true identity, who they are - is with JAH in a hola place , care tenders of the earth, conscious endeavors, word inspiration moving into sound vibration moving acting upon creation with power, Rasta rule creation, bless de rightfull ruler, all knees shall bow , in time justice is always served for a time and victory for the victim and the defendant for JAH is merciful and offer life internal , they all turn from wrong to right from the loving of darkness to light where there is warmth and light in the lands of the soul to flourish , learning from the past , JAHS loving kindness teaches us best, Babylon is stress, without God
centered education none will get out the mess, must be holistic in this situation, its Armageddon, shoot down legion of satin with JAH lyrical chanting, positive vibration, love conquers the soul not silver and gold , who has love got treasures in their chest, there soul is blessed mind never stressed, ever renewed strenght, ever new life, even the Ancient of days refreshed and ever new, all truth, enlightening all, all love, enlivening all, JAH LIVES

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/5/2015 3:22:04 PM

Who call this Kingman ignorant deceitful and a bigot?? To who is it offensive to chant oneness and strength in JAH faith??

All eyes that can SEE are called by H.I.M. -- Through Black and White flesh, the spirit is the same. Put aside petty prejudice. New race. Larger in outlook, bigger than we have been. Place allegiance not in nations but in the HUMAN commUNITY.

One World

One Love

Bless

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I