Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6102&start_row=1

Zulu description of African and Human history -- Annunaki/Chitauri

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/29/2015 4:43:03 PM

This is a VERY long video that I find to be incredibly interesting. If the I's have time, check it out..

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 5/29/2015 4:49:59 PM

oh. i know this theories. well. there is a song called "conspiracy theory" by macka b an i agree with him.

you always have to listen to both sides. but in the end you can't trust your main stream media. celebrities play with these theories all the time. but THAT our system is not right is obvious so this is what we have to focus on. if there are aliens in the earth, reptiles/ demons/ aliens among them...most of us will never know. but people HAVE to be conscious and stop to follow things without thinking. they say even this man whos mentioned in the title himself is not what he seems to be.

but it's obvious that the system is full of symbols, signs and occult groups. so if you follow mass media, it's nothing that follows your bible or your values.

the system is not what it seems to be. there is no prove. so don't get out of your head. but be conscious and never say never...

believe what you want but be on the right side and always reason. that's why i'm here.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/30/2015 2:02:52 AM

What I find interesting is that throughout the world, predating intercontinental communication; nearly all ancient civilizations have used serpent symbolism and sacrifices to 'sky gods'.. Further.. How many cultures still today use the symbolism of a Dragon? What is a Dragon representing if not a flying machine[breathing smoke and fire] with horrible reptilian beings inside. The love of gold associated with the Dragon and All Seeing Eye is seen in the Illuminati/Elite of today's corporate governments holding a central currency as a means of controlling all humanity.. The Bible speaks of the Nephilum and giants.. Genesis obviously has serpents represented.. As well as Revelations 12 speaking of a seven headed dragon in the fight of babylon.. 17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

I am not saying this 'theory' is outright or absolute, I do not know enough about it nor have I seen 'one' so I cant be sure.. However, I DO think that it is very interesting.. I appreciate the words reasoningtime.

Bless
One Love

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 5/30/2015 5:56:28 PM

well. i try to go with clean hands and a clean heart, you know. so i don't need to burn my mouth by even mentioning some things i don't like. but i can say that i must heard of endless theories.

fundamentally. some say we have to watch certain religious groups because satan has invented them. it's all about how we have to watch the moslems because in their eyes their religion was made to mislead people. then some of them claim that it would be the only solution to follow them and everything else are pure lies. on one hand they say we must be careful about the jews since "they" control all the big companies in hollywood (and so many actors would be orthodox jews) just to be the most powerful group on earth (even marlon brando mentioned it). but then on the other hand they say it's all a plan because the jews are gods people who have to be seen as inferior by the babylon system until their finally rescued during judgement day. and then it's all about christians. some say the pope would be satan in person etc while others say that the christian religion is the biggest threat to the world leaders and their plans.

i come to the conclusion that among the MASSES they are good people of every religion and we just have to reason if we see that some things are getting out of hand (for example if you feel you don't like the interpretations of the catholic church or fanatic opinions among followers of other religions...). we have to stick to the right path since our good mamas have taught us that we must know right from wrong. it's that simple. prince asserate, the nephew of HIM, said that we must respect all the different people and respect that they truely believe in something. not the things themself. and it is just obvious that playing with certain symbols and signs and doing things like certain politicians do them is not the right way to make people come together and to live right. i now that for moslems, you have to believe in their prophet half of your life to be a true follower but i think there are many people who respect prophetic speeches deep inside and it's all about being conscious. to follow the right and things that are right you know deep inside you.

there are even some theories that human beings don't need to drink or that planes are an illusion because mankind is still not able to fly. there are so many things and it is just natural that people come up with things for pure entertainment. so as logical as some of them may seem (they are not relevant for no reason at all) some of them have to be wrong and we just have to concentrate on our senses.

babylon is focusing the youths because they can influence them so easy. so every thing in main stream is for young people right now. just to make money.

so when it comes to the whole evolution thing. what do these people do? they are mixing myths and legends of different cultures to create an image of what could be true regarding their similarities.
they even they that some of these theorists are there to confuse people. so if it's a game it is just evil and we have to watch it.
we have to be conscious in general. you can think what you want about certain chemicals or who controls the weather but we have to get rid of following babylon without thinking.

but the bible has warned us from false preachers who make things look so real. if you don't believe in the bible (or think it's made up as well) just know that it all are just theories and you have to check the other site as well! i wonder if the bible is not important, the why do these theorists always claim that the biblical satan is in reality the one who's there to help mankind and the bible was just rewritten. so IF religions are all made up to control people and it's just all about the pagan love of nature (sun and moon...) and there are even some demons and aliens we will never know but we must have a little faith. at least in ourselfs. and as i really think all of you can feel, we are spiritual creatures. way more than skin, flesh and bones and there still can be a god. even yeshua and don't forget about the power of HIM and all of jahs prophets. so we are the people. we are the majority. from you see occult symbols and the babylon system you know it is not fair and right.

you know that the holidays and events, food, drinks, strong drinks, cigarettes, pills, music, tell-lie-vision, main stream news and radio, modern novels and video games as well as the babylon way of freedom (tattoos, piercings, materialism, homo sexuality, careers instead of families) are wrong and influenced by secret societies who deal with symbols and signs of violence and injustice. so just remember that.

not only one way is valid. i don't think human beings can put others under pressure by saying they will burn in hell if they don't follow them. in babylon it's all about the money. follow money and you will be their slave like marley mentioned. educated fools. so all we need is our inner voice.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 5/30/2015 6:44:16 PM

Here is a bit of a perspective from LOJ

I have not come to any conclusions but I think this is information that should be reasoned upon instead of swept under the rug as 'conspiracy'..

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 5/30/2015 11:55:06 PM

no problem. we need to digest things on our own. but after all the paranoid feelings and confusion of conspiracy theories that go along with these things have left, it's still all about the same thing to me.

they see that the earth and the sun are active so they come up with their imagination of a year, new year celebrations and things like that but although nature has an effect on my physique i think i'm not getting older. ini shall live forever. officially...i will never sell my soul.

if you think of these watchers in a biblical way. maybe the bible is all we need. we will find no historical evidences regarding these things until babylon is fading away. i think after all is said and done it's not that important at all. things are still the same. you can mix it all up and believe that ancient watchers has shown cave men how they could make fire and things like that but who can we trust? where can we dig deeper to research? i reason about it and i say i don't know but jah has already shown us the way and it is jah who we have to concentrate on. and the things we can reach and change.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 5/31/2015 12:07:44 AM

but respect.

it is better to reason about those things with your brethren so thanks for sharing...some people sit in front of their pcs all day and lose their mind slowly but surely while they are following such things all alone.

just like all the young extremists. they think its fun to kill soldiers and when it comes to mashine guns and all kind of weapons like that, they are very good at using them. but only when they are playing their ego shooters. so when they are down in the camp in the east they think "lord, what have i done".

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/6/2015 12:12:20 PM

So I was reading IandI Kebra Nagast and again found dragons represented. Queen Sheba came across one and some Ethiopian priests had killed the creature. A drop of dragon blood had landed on the foot of the soon to be Queen of Sheba. In returning to her home, the people saw the disfigured foot caused by the dragon blood and they declared her Queen for they thought it was her who had killed the beast. Later the cleft foot was healed upon entering King Solomon's kingdom.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/6/2015 5:23:52 PM

of course there are dragons. but remember, IF you believe in the bible it is all about remaining faithful. and thats harder and more simple than anything else.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 6/6/2015 6:11:21 PM

"Of course there are dragons" -- Can the I point to fossil records of flying, flame-breathing reptiles? Maybe a Pterodactylus... Yet Humanity never lived with Dinosaurs... Humanity has long described a phenomenon of highly intelligent and dangerous serpent/reptilian beings... Am I being unfaithful by asking questions as to what the Bible and so many other sources describe as interaction with Dragons?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I