Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6096&start_row=1

Liberating the youth

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Shashamane29 Sent: 5/25/2015 4:56:50 AM

Greetings

could we through rasta raise a new beginning by organising a march bigger than the million man march of few years back?

InI think it's possible what do other think?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/25/2015 5:56:06 AM

What can marching do? How can InI reach liberation through marching?

Messenger: Shashamane29 Sent: 5/25/2015 7:35:34 AM

It's a building block to bigger and better but first we need to show the world we can act as one.

This movement needs something or one to make it happen. Minister Farakhan almost pulled it off. As he's a divisive figure perhaps Rasta can lead the way.

We have members in every region of the world now. What we now need is an unifying voice.

Peace.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/25/2015 11:33:17 AM

Black people have marched their souls out. We done with marching. They Murder our children and the best we can come up with is another March? Not playing those games anymore

I agree that coming together as a unified unit to fight this supremacist movement is a positive idea. But not for marching Iah we emancipated past that!!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/25/2015 11:35:23 AM

Last year Rasta organised a reparations March

Next week I think there is a 'eat what you grow' March campaign going on

We do it too much imo

Blessed love

Messenger: Shashamane29 Sent: 5/25/2015 12:38:05 PM

Thanks and praise bothers and sisters for your participation. There's been marches before but never under the banner of red green and gold.

Imagine how powerful it would be to see our people from North East and west all marching to the drums of rasta?

Even if we say our marching days are over we should push on calanising selassie's army.

As a great man said 'yesterday as gone tomorrow might never come but today is here now. Today is a day to start something great.

Peace.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/25/2015 1:39:46 PM

To say there has never been a March under the banner of red gold and green is naive to the history and current events of Rastafari communities worldwide.

Messenger: Shashamane29 Sent: 5/25/2015 2:28:29 PM

Sorry for undermining any of the previous marches. It wasn't meant. What I should have said not to my knowledge have any taken place where Rastas all over the world were brought together for a mass world wide march.

Peace.

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 5/26/2015 2:57:28 PM

i think it's a good thing. but "marching out of babylon" also has to be mental. nimrod came and he has built his tower and until now, babylon won't come to an end. but the people start to see what's happening more and more and start to give it a fire.

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I