Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6095&start_row=1

Greeting, Love and Respect to Jah's People

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Israelite Sent: 5/24/2015 8:53:14 AM

Greetings.
My name is David. I am Caucasian, but my ethnic background is Irish Catholic and German Jewish. I do not consider myself Rasta, nor identify as one, even though I choose to continue a journey of many years of adopting the spirituality and philosophy of Rasta's. Why would a middle aged bald white man do this? Because in most cases Rasta's are the only people who speak to and understand I on the deepest level.

I am not a person with an identity crisis looking for somewhere to fit in. I am not here to ask about deadlock's and weed , or for a white man to feel the way I do. Seen? I joined this group because my heart moved me to do so. To reason with other's to help I on my path to peace and Inity. With my whole being I believe in One Love, One Heart, One Destiny. To me though i I feel that applies to all H.I.M. People. For me The Mighty G-d is G-d, by any name. He is to be worshipped,praised and thanked daily for all the blessing’s he has given me. Jah. Rastafari.

I am not going to insult anyone by trying to write in patois that is not mine, or to try to steal or adopt anyone's history or culture. The ALL Mighty working through my heart and mind has seen fit to let my eye's see, my ear's to hear, and my heart to feel for ALL H.I.M.'s children. He has given me a mind that allowed me to research, read and learn, In I opinion, some of the realities of the filth of Babylon. The hatred and contempt of the "The System" created by white anglo Christian people to downpress anyone not like them, and rape and steal all they can from US, the downpressed, sometime angry, always sad people who only wish to find our home and live in peace and Inity with ALL people and races. True Rasta's are luckier then a person like I. You have Mother Africa and Ethiopia to look towards. I do not have the joy of knowing where I true home is, so I am destined to seek it forever. That is ok. I think it is part of I mission, because the more I see, feel, hear, and learn, it all of it gives me a better understanding of HIS love for I and how HE moves and works in I life every moment, every day.

Back in the 1980’s I saw Steel Pulse perform “Ku Klux Klan” and I heard words of truth.. I had heard and loved a lot of Bob Marley’s hit’s, but had not dug deeply into him and his music until much later,and I Know that is how HE meant it to be. David Hinds and Steel Pulse made a change inI life because I connected with all of their words, both politically and spiritually. It spoke to me and I felt it’s truth. It raised my consciousness and helped me to see the World and life in a more realistic context. Then I began to listen to Bob Marley more deeply and read and watch as much as I could find about him. It was obvious to me that he was a prophet. To take the message of a small religious movement on a small island and bring it to The World. His life and work, and even his early death were a sign to me. A direction to look to the east. Ethiopia under His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I,Rastafari was the heart of and soul of Africa. H.I.M.’s words marked as a different being, more enlightened then those around him. Mother Africa is the cradle of Mankind, all of us. Knowing this made it easy for me to hear The Word. Then I found Garnett Silk and all began to become clear. Steel Pulse was an opening to enlightenment. Bob Marley was my teacher, Garnett Silk was my spiritual awakening. Garnett lead I to Luciano and my transformation was complete.

As a person of Irish descent, inspired by Rasta’s to look for my own identity and culture, I found a small Island of people downpressed,killed,tortured, raped and starved by the same white people who had done the same to every land they ever touched. In Ireland the cooperation of a “Church” who rather then save it’s people preached that this life was supposed to be difficult and all should accept their lives and cooperate with the system to be “ good people” and look for a reward after they died. In other words, obey the downpressers, live their way and wait for the reward of peace,happiness and love in some other world.. Sadly after hundreds of years of resisting and fighting The Beast my Irish people became another type of Beast using violence to defeat the enemy, rather then retreat into themselves to find love and share it quietly and in that way conquer. This was not a home for I.

I then turned to my Jewish roots, and the history of my people is well known. But though I recognize and understand their anger and their right to fight to exist, my Jewish people also turned to violence, so this also was not a home for I.

Learning my Jewish heritage brought me back to Rastafari and the message of his people to all the World. The gift he bestowed upon the World by providing a people who were smart enough, and holy enough to boil every religion down to a simple statement of fact. One God, One Aim, One Destiny, better yet more simple then that, One Love, and bringing that message to the World, while at the same time living quiet and peaceful lives, even as they quietly resisted and withdrew from a system that is obviously a work of evil, but without reverting to violence.

After all these years of trying to discover I, I discovered that I had known the answer all along. One Love. For everyone. That a good life came from humility, acceptance , and faith in HIM who conquers all if we will just open our hearts to see and feel HIM, and trust in HIS plan and what HE saw fit to provide or deny. When I praise G-d I choose to call HIM Jah, for to me that is one of HIS true names, and I feel comfortable with that.

I smoke the sacred herb daily. Once in the morning while I listen to nyabingi’s and devote myself to be still and praise JAH and open myself each day to HIS love and abandoning myself to HIS plan, and thanking him for it all. Then again in the evening before bed, to clear my heart and mind of all that I have seen and heard from the lost, the hateful and the wicked. To purify myself to allow I to see the lessons of the day HE has provided and thank HIM gratefully, with the humilty that is due HIM for all HE has done for me, and what he is doing now.

That is why I am here with greetings of love and respect to a small band of people who after all that reading, thinking, and reasoning taught me that Love is the Answer. I struggle daily to withdraw from that system even though they have engineered my world so that I have no choice but to earn their filthy money so I can give it back to them for my food, water, clothing and heat.
The people who will read my words and understand what I say and feel. Have embraced me, recognized me and shown me nothing but true love, acceptance and respect for a fellow brethren finding his own way to G-d , using Rastafari as a framework for my search for myself and my home.

I hope to find the same love and acceptance here, and look forward to reasoning with anyone who does not have any hatred left in their heart and has nothing but love for all of Jah’s creation and children.

Respect, Blessings, One Love,
David aka The Israelite

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 5/24/2015 11:28:17 AM

Dear David,

I can tell just from reading your words how pure and sincere your heart is, and reading about your struggles with Babylon is something close to my heart also.

May jah guide and protect you out of Babylon, both spiritually and in it's root.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Israelite Sent: 5/24/2015 2:46:32 PM

Blessings Joe. Thank You for the kind word's.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/25/2015 2:30:13 AM

Blessed word sound brother. One Black Love.

Messenger: Israelite Sent: 5/25/2015 7:15:26 AM

Two replies and I already feel more at home. HIM lead I to the right place.

Black heart? I thank you for the word, and I am honored to be called a sound brother. The soundness and words are thanks to what I have learned from your holy brethern, the scared music, and most of all what JAH has allowed me to awaken and see and feel the truth. The soundness comes From HE who provides all. I thank HIM for leading me to a plae where I can share and learn with the one people who always understand I heart.
One Love. One G-d, One AIm. One Destiny. Peace and love. JAH Rastafari!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/28/2015 2:09:57 PM

JAH love and power to the I Israelite.
I have some questions: do you read or speak Hebrew?
Where geographically do you live?

I am a sistren in southern California. In this lifetime I was born to a Jewish wombman also, praise and thanks to the Goddess Mama. She was raised in synagogue but later converted to christianity. As a child her family did batmitzvah and saders and Passover, and she learned Hebrew but did not continue after adolescence. When I was a child she did not remember a lot of Hebrew and did not teach I any of the rituals or language meanings as a child, but In recent years I have begun to study proto canaanite and Hebrew languages. I find the richest and deepest study when comparing modern and ancient Hebrew alongside Medu Neter. Bringing Geez, Amharic, and Swahili into the study enriches the fullness of comparison further! If the I speak/ Hebrew or any of these languages I am interested to know the Isight on that also. Also happy to share notes and practice.
Fullness of Ivelopment completely. Give thanks.

HaShem Echad
Ras Tafari

Sacred love to all Kings and Queens

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 5/29/2015 4:42:04 AM

Is it true most Jews in America are athiest? Or 'secular?' Bless

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/2/2015 7:34:05 PM

i think we cant count atheists, can we? so many people who are officially christians or jews arent that active when it comes to their religious groups. and i think many jews are also celebrating christmas. everybody does. thats why i aks myself if the bible isnt relevant, then why is society leaving the teachings of the bible to do such satanic things like dealing with an occult guy on pagan holidays to dedicate it to jesus. maybe its just about the era we live in. and about the money o course. everybody takes part when it comes to celebrating christmas. celebrities deal with all kind of alternative spiritual experiences but when its christmas time, they will dress up as santa and sind all of your favorite christmas song because its time to make money again. same thing when it comes to fashion. all these celebrities were sweatshirts on pictures taken by candid cameras but once or twice within a couple of months they will walk over the red carped in dresses they have paid nothing to get them. it all about promotion. so in the end, people will buy all these things their idols are wearing while these guys are sitting at home in jeans and t-shirts without make up.

in some countries in the east they are even counting every citizen as a moslem. no matter how active or faithful the single persons really are.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 6/4/2015 7:10:33 AM

Society has around for countless millennia BEFORE a bible, society doesnt need a bible to opperate

The bible is like a minute hand or even a second in dis yah Iwa yah

MA'AT Up^^!

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 6/4/2015 11:06:56 AM

thats true. it is always dangerous if somebody thinks that the whole society NEEDS the bible. you cant convince other people to read it or to believe in it.

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I