Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6079&start_row=1

A Message to the I Black Heart

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/7/2015 5:27:05 PM

Iyah received the I's email and tried to respond to the new address, but there is an error saying the message is not being received by the server.
"Technical details of temporary failure:
The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect."
I have echinacea seeds for the I, I would love to send so the I can get planting. Did the I ever receive the mail in piggs peak?
Ites love + Haile.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/8/2015 12:05:30 AM

Ises Sista. I giv thanks fe de positive vibes. I also discovered dat de email I gave de I is nolonger workin. sorry fo de incovinience. I go try & register in another email website. Concerning de seeds yu sent, I man still waiting fo dem (I have not got dem yet), but I man lookin foward to getin dem soon . I even giv thanks fo de echinacia seeds. I think I haffe organise a personal post office address so dat I can be sure dat I get de stuff sent to I without any disturbance from familly members.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/8/2015 12:13:04 AM

I go send yu an email concerning another line of communication btween I & I. I give thabks fo de Oness Irits. Blessed Love

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/12/2015 2:21:14 PM

Yes Iyah please try to reach I in another way, if the email is not working. I&I don't mind to communicate using the threads too.
I sent a paper letter to the I in PPeak. I did not send any seeds yet. I wanted to see if the paper letter would arrive to the I, before sending more precious cargo haha. The letter I send about 2 months ago haha. I would think, it shoulda come by now...
Ites I JAH, give Ises for life and Inity. Peace and power to the I.
RasTafarI Reign.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/13/2015 11:29:00 PM

Yes I sista. I have not received any letter. I think I realy need to have I own postal box. Check yo emails, I sent yu a massage. Blessed Love.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 5/15/2015 2:20:59 PM

Ises JAH
The email did not come thru haha... hmm someone messing with I&I Immunication...
Bless up still.
I hope the I can secure a private mail so I&I can send the seeds, some moringa oleifora also for the I.
Give thankhs I&I&I

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/19/2015 4:10:30 PM

Blessings sista. I sent de I another email so de I can check. Raspect

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/19/2015 4:10:47 PM

Blessings sista. I sent de I another email so de I can check. Raspect

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I