Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6067&start_row=11

Suggested jobs for InI youth

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/25/2015 2:57:41 PM

To young Idrens & Istrens ina School, use yo schooling oportunity to get as much iledge as possible in all de fields of study to be up to date with all de tricks of de beast. We need some Rastas to work ina hospital & take care of de sick & de dead, especialy fellow Rasta in deh, Even more herbalists are needed just like we need more farmers, artists, dress makers, teachers, builders, plumbers, pilots, drivers, psychologists, psychatrists, midwives, engineers, physicians, spiritualists e.t.c.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/25/2015 3:13:22 PM

To young Idrens & Istrens ina School, use yo schooling oportunity to get as much iledge as possible in all de fields of study to be up to date with all de tricks of de beast. We need some Rastas to work ina hospital & take care of de sick & de dead, especialy fellow Rasta in deh, Even more herbalists are needed just like we need more farmers, artists, dress makers, teachers, builders, plumbers, pilots, drivers, psychologists, psychatrists, midwives, engineers, physicians, spiritualists e.t.c.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/25/2015 4:05:02 PM

True Up!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/26/2015 4:42:38 AM

Yes black heart

Yes

Most High

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 5/12/2015 7:33:37 PM

when i was a youth i tried to accomplish something as a musician. nothing big or well planned. but since i've seen so many really great local and even international artists working on weekends to perform in small bars for a few bucks (telling everybody how superficial the big business really is) i decided that i didn't want to be one of these boot sellers or "youtube artists". i had to get certain qualifications to create a save background for me and i wasn't ready to do it to spread a special message then. i respect the guys who are doing it for their communities, because they just love really good music and even the guys who try to make it big while staying true to their philosophies. but when it comes to me. i wasn't a really great singer, my keyboard skills were always on an amateur level and although i tried it many times i've never managed to play something nice on my guitar. i think this instrument is just not made for me. i can only sit and stare in disbelief every time someone uses a guitar in front of my eyes to perform a song by moving his hands all over this thing without looking at it at all. making money with music isn't for me and sadly i never managed to find the time or opportunity to support my community with a sound system for example.

in my life i tried so many things to make money out of something i love. not to get rich but to be independent. i used to write local sports articles but i wasn't making any money and i've seen that investing time in becoming a journalist wasn't for me. when i was young i also was into graffiti but i never had the skills to make money out of it. like many others i just loved hanging out in the cinema when i was a youth. but i've learned quickly that studying certain things to become a sound effect guy for example wasn't what i had in my mind and it didn't appear sane and save enough for me to do.

i informed myself over and over again over the years about certain jobs. i even wanted to become a nutritionist. but i realized that you can't pass a few tests and then you're free to make a little money on the side to tell people officially of all the things i have learned privately about a certain diet lol. the job i originally used to do was within the food sector and after i'll get my degree i'm about to follow a regular office job.

it's really hard to be independent nowadays. if you ask me. i don't want a million bucks. i tell you the truth. i don't want fame. i love what sizzla just did. give me a farm and show me how to provide my own stuff. so i can do jah works on my own. that's all i need.

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I