Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6065&start_row=51

Trespass of The Tribe of Judah - Fortelling of Slavery

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 64
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 4/24/2015 11:01:16 PM

Please read I previous posts carefully.. I am not vexed on Martin Luther King[MLK] only the idea of acknowledging other important and influential people as being higher than The King of Kings and Lord of Lords.. Praising them, while ignoring H.I.M...

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/24/2015 11:10:51 PM

Martin Luther King, American civil rights leader, for some he seem to think there is some kinda worship of MLK by Blacks in the US because they celebrate him and his roll in trying to get equality for Black in the states but they dont do the same for Haile Selassie I. A lot of people who are "conscious" hv different views of his philosophy than the average American so he come across someone who must not think very highly of MLK.

This fall of Black America he talks of I dont what that is. As a Black in America who talk with elders and who own mom went through segregation and all dat I can say there is no such thing as a fall, fall from what and where to?

Why would Balck want the bible and its god anyway?

And if Haile Selassie is the god of the bible then he must really hate black people!

So for a blackman to equate the two i quess they dont really know what they are sayn,
And for a whiteman to except it then what is he sayn, that an African God is responsible for Africans sufferings

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 4/24/2015 11:23:16 PM

RastafariSabbathical make the 'Fall of Black America' comment, email and ask him what he meant by that.. I only highlight the video because he talks of people refusing JAH by holding others higher...

I think I am finished with this thread.. It hurts to see that this is what this thread has gotten to... Never would I have started this topic if I would have known that last statement would have been made... Never IandI intention to bring that vibration... God hate Black people?? What??

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/25/2015 12:04:33 AM

Hemphill. Don't u try to lead I & I Black people astray with yo white ideology. Yu can't stop Black Ipremacy. It is de right of Black people to give ises to any fellow Black man who fights fo Black liberation. Yu & de so cold RastafariSabatical have no right to tell Black people who to hold high. Why u use His Majesty name in vain? His Majesty made it clear dat HIM against any policy dat set man against man on isues of religion, etc. Which means dat he has no problem with people worshiping anyone

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/25/2015 12:31:30 AM

What is it realy dat make people like u Hemphill to think u can tel Black people who to hold high? Just get it clear dat to some of us all people are equal including yo God of Israel. MLK played a very pivotal role in de fight fo Black liberation so it is irie fo Black people to hold him high. He realy is I & I Black prophet. Burn white religion, burn bible, burn Jesus, burn Rome, burn crucifix, burn bigotry, burn evil

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/25/2015 3:41:34 AM

Well U da one posted it yah not rastafarisabbatical!

U da said thru certain verse of thess bible the the Bible god punished Africans for having African Gods and U align Haile Selassie with that god, so really U sayn Haile Selassie an African punished Africans for holding on to their ancestral African Gods, right?

Are so indoctrinated by rastafarisabbatical u cant think for yourself or are those your personal views also?

What U talk of the bible explaining, Africans with their African Gods have ecplained 1000s and 1000s of years before any bible or its characters wete thaught of

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 4/25/2015 9:17:37 AM

Point missed completely.. IandI previous posts explain what this thread is about.. Obviously I am not heard..

If nothing is wrong with holding ANYONE higher than H.I.M King of Kings and Lord of Lords, why acknowledge H.I.M at all?.. Asking questions and posting scripture.... But I am White so this must mean that I am telling Black people what they can and cant do... Wow..

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/25/2015 11:55:08 AM

Easy brethrens

"Trespass of The Tribe of Judah - Fortelling of Slavery
I came across this in IandI reading and found it to parallel recent history. What are the thoughts from the I's?
The Word speaks of all that has and will come to pass.
Current events have been seen and written."

What did you mean by these statements if not what has already been discussed? How does the scripture parallel recent history to You? Would you still say that now despite what has been reasoned and the information given straight away from Ark I.

MLK aside.... it does appear that you are saying modern slavery was foretold in the Bible and this being a possible scripture that does so, placing the blame on black people praising false Gods / not acknowledging HIM?

If this was what you were initially saying, can you now see why it must get a Fire?

Messenger: Shasatabe Makonnen Sent: 4/25/2015 12:02:10 PM

"If this was what you were initially saying, can you now see why it must get a Fire?"

Hemphill, you're thinking about it too much. In my opinion RastafariSabbathical is a moron. Lots of talk. Likes to hear himself talk. Its not that deep. Don't misconstrue the livity with any kind of vanity or babylonian labels or categories or what have you. Its all a waste of time and energy if you ask me. I don't deal in those tings. Jus irie ites and good vibrations and faith in Jah and thats it, seen? Because there are just certain things that you will never truly understand unless you change your perspective for only a minute. You know what they say about opinions..

Bless up

Messenger: Shasatabe Makonnen Sent: 4/25/2015 12:29:55 PM

I was born to Jamaican parents and America mi deh so I can see how u so brainwash you can't see past babylon. You were raised babylonian. Trust me, I know

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 64

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I