Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6065&start_row=41

Trespass of The Tribe of Judah - Fortelling of Slavery

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 64
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 4/24/2015 9:49:15 AM

Exactly.

Not recognizing JAH as HE BE and or replacing with false idol is dire..
Especially when HE make it so clear... Obama and MLK no true savior. Everyone in USA knows Bob Marley, if they listen at all, then they know of H.I.M.. What happens to those choosing to ignore?

Bless
One Love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/24/2015 10:30:03 AM

Nothing

Because HAILE SELASSIE himself declared there is not only one way and one path for ones to follow......

And furthermore man can't just say black people in the US are ignoring HIM. You miss out the somewhat important history of 500-2000 years of whitewashing brainwashing attempts by white people on anything and anybody african..........

MLK can be a saviour to ones just as Malcolm can be. To say they can't is wrong.

Black ipremacy is the order. Remember Rastafari trod has its intellectual property copyrighted to the global black conscious revolutionary movement

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/24/2015 10:59:21 AM

Haile Selassie I is who HIM is which is Tafari Makonnen in HIM Kingly character

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 4/24/2015 12:28:54 PM

Watch this: MLK & the fall of Black America? Spiritual Egypt!? Ask RasTafari Rabbi@LOJSociety

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/24/2015 1:09:07 PM

Ancient Khemet was part of the Black Man's glory!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/24/2015 3:25:38 PM

Rastafari sabbatical get used too much as a reference source to Fukkery on this website. Don't link me to his video ca I don't watch dem. Tell me your thoughts not his. Unless you too are representing the LOJ society.

I ras cant stand for white disrespect of black heroes, MLK or anyone else.

Why YOU think MLK is not a good example for certain people? What is the fall of black America? Why would you tie MLK to that?

I know my personal gripes or disagreements with MLK philosphophy. Yet still I can't deny him of his due respect as a black redeemer in this time

Still,
Much love

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 4/24/2015 7:50:33 PM

I do represent LOJ Society, not in the since of I being sent here to reason in the name of, but I am a member of the RasTafariGroundation site. This site uses the Bible, Torah, and reasoning to bring JAH children closer to H.I.M. I follow the guidance of RasTafariGroundation for its extensive research into the Bible. Also, because Haile Selassie say this: "Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible."

Personally, I cite the light in which MLK is held today as being misleading. Some see MLK as THE prophet of Black people.. MLK at best, only hinted at H.I.M.. Saying "Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord" MLK may have fully acknowledged H.I.M if he had not been killed, maybe this is why he was killed.. But to hold MLK or Obama as THE savior of Black people over H.I.M is a disastrous action.. I see Obama as a pacifying Idol placed for Black people to see as 'We have made it'... Hope, Change, Yes we can.... Psychological operation.. Only advancing babylon...

I hold H.I.M Qedamawi Haile Selassie as THE savior of ALL people. I also feel that placing an idol OVER H.I.M as refusing H.I.M.. Do any of the I's hold Nesta Robert Marley as being higher than JAH? Same with MLK/Obama.. Would this be the most correct route for one to follow? Would there be any negative affects of being seated in that idea? If so, what effects?.. When? Where?.. To answer, I look to The Bible.. Truly, this is all I have tried to convey with this thread..

Bless
One Love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/24/2015 8:15:51 PM

What is 'The Prophet of black people?'

Sounds mighty religious. Even if ones who are from his church sight him as their saviour or redeemer in terms of awakening them onto the black conscious movement, as powerful a statement it was at the time; and for his efforts within the civil rights movement. I don't know of any sects or followings of people who claim MLK as 'THE prophet' of black people or a 'saviour' but if they are we know the more common theme among black people was actually moreso with the Nation. Many black people will put their redemption on a Farrakhan, some may even grow distant and in disagreement with his teachings.... still, the one who is responsible for awakening a one into black consciousness is worthy of dem recognition as a redeemer under any form. A white man can't tell a black man to stop praise MLK, much less Malcolm. None at all.

And meanwhile all thats happening. Haile Selassie is still the 1 Sovereign African King for African people from a line of the most hola of I Ancients. Whether them black people consciously claim that or not in their post white supremacy transformation state...... It doesn't lessen the truth of Haile Selassie being what he is to the black nation

But thats I perspective.

Most high

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 4/24/2015 9:20:20 PM

Praises
The Wise I's perspective is seen. Very much appreciated.

I know not of a religion based upon MLK being the prophetic savior.. To give some context: Most of the Black friends that I have, have been made through attending open mic poetry sessions. The February edition of 'One Mic' was themed as Dreams, to honor MLK during Black History Month. I heard many great poems describing MLK as THE most influential Black Man in recent history. Giving his life for his people. Just to be clear here, from that time to the present, I have no problem with people looking-up to and being inspired by MLK. I do apologize if I had insinuated that I wanted people to cut out MLK and others.. I did not say this but I can see how by using 'Idol', it could be misconstrued. Really, I find it very interesting that most people simply don't know of H.I.M. I think that if they did, they would be incredibly inspired, just as I am.. To IandI, this totally validates in I mind that the ENTIRE system is 'set-up, designed, controlled, ect..' to keep people from knowing JAH in H.I.M Qedamawi Haile Selassie.. Con-tinually downpressing Africa in any way.. 'They' had to kill Bob ya know.. "All and all you see a-gwan, Is to fight against the RasTa Man. So they build thier world in great confusion to force on us the devils illusion, but the stone that the builder refuse, shall be the head corner stone." Bob brings the world to H.I.M even after his earthly presence. Malcolm and MLK can most definitely help to enlighten people, unfortunately they were assassinated before they, like Bob, fully acknowledged H.I.M. to the people.. And I just find it interesting that Bob, Malcolm, MLK are very present in the minds of the people in USA, but Haile Selassie is not.... Even with all of the very conscious Black poets present at the 'One Mic' during Black History Month, I was the only one to utter the name Haile Selassie[IandI poem of dreams is on 'Poets of H.I.M'].. I just think that is interesting, I have met some people who know RasTa but very few..

I very much agree that even if the majority of people don't know of H.I.M., it in no way lessens the Glory and Truth of Ras Tafari.

I come to this forum before any other Ras Tafari associated site. The perspective and knowledge is immense. This is a very active site and I greatly appreciate all that has been reasoned with I.

Eternal Praises to THE Most High!
Blessed Knowledge and Guidance
One Love

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/24/2015 10:49:53 PM

Who is dis MLK? Why is de I so vexed about him? What evil has he done dat de I is tryin to spread some negativity against him?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 64

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I