Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=6055&start_row=1

AFRICANS I know I'm late but....

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/12/2015 5:07:43 AM

I just want to declare I am truly happy for president Buhari of Nigeria for his recent win in the elections

I had a lengthy debate with a Nigerian brother of the Edo people about politics in Nigeria. 1 thing that struck me was how MUCH the influence of religion comes into effect in these things. anyway despite him being a Muslim I think he is the man for the job to cut out the corruption, and come down hard on ones like the Boko haram, being Muslim probably makes him better suited for that. Plus don't let foreigners and outsiders mash up the oil money any more! As the old president was too busy buying private jets! being the FIRST opposition president ever elected into power is a great accomplishment.

Now get ready for the 'war against indiscipline' part two!

how de I dem see it

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/12/2015 11:46:10 PM

Lets just hope he is de right one fo de job. Religion is realy a stumbilg block to de inification of Africa

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/13/2015 8:35:47 AM

Yeah dat surpise me king..... More dan I thought

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/13/2015 10:28:23 AM

Not sure but once he was in support of impose sharia law on Nigerians!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 4/13/2015 2:23:33 PM

Them say he was a militant leader. But had Nigerias economy booming with a record low crime rate and more importantly less corruption (you less incline to be corrupt if you know from you bow is death)

But with what going on in Nigeria at the moment. Them feel say a stern hand is needed to put Nigeria back ontop as its Supreme role as the most populated sovereign country inna Africa

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/13/2015 4:07:14 PM

Naija has buku potential, buku briliant minds from deh but Western Nations has to many a dem.

Hope all turns out well, too much wealth their to not b on top while Western nation boom off of her resources!

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I