Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=603&start_row=1

World Conflicts

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 2/11/2005 11:31:22 PM

I would like to start a reasoning on conflicts and how InI think they shoudl be handled. Meaning if InI had a better word with leaders what would InI convey.

I truly believe that the world as a whole will not know peace until InI all over have put InI mind back to where it was in the beginning, with JAH and ONE LOVE and RIGHTEOUSNESS, and with the Bibel by InI side. InI are getting more conscious faster and faster but InI have a long way to go before the world will know peace.

Rather than criticizing leaders, whether Presidents, or Popes, or Terror Leaders or other Fanatics, if InI could get InI view across and would be tried what would it look like.

I find it will be tough if just alone for one fact, as long as violent people exist, people with greed for material things and beliefs in false teachings, there will always be an aggressor and someone that will have to react to the aggression. This darwinism, survival of the toughest is not making it easy on InI in conflict situations. Who is willing to set an example and get beaten down or killed just to prove the point that counter violence will only add to the problem of violence. Not many. So it seems that behind the scenes of Babylon's big stage InI will have to find ourselves one by one until there are so many that the wicked are outnumbered and the true leaders can emerge to truly lead InI in peace and love and harmony.

Until then it seems like: "No one can stop them now"

Many Blessings to all the great Idren on this great site

Bergy

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/12/2005 1:16:44 AM

Babylon will continue until their season is done. I am working to separate Iself from the wars of men. I still am aware of what is being done, but I don't put a lot of concentration into their wars.

Jah showed I a vision in a dream that taught I to separate Iself from them.

Lion Dream

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 2/12/2005 8:34:01 AM

So I see similiarities with my thinking. InI will have to do InI work behind the scenes. Like Marley said: "It seems like total distruction the only solution... No one can stop them now"

I just opened this forum because I feel that many point fingers throughout the world and put blame on people, when I see the importance on each one teach one and many more.... and in working on once mind and becoming righteous.

Marley:

"You change if you change from Babylon to Rasta, but you can't change from Rasta to anything. When the truth awaken in you
you can't do anything but accept the truth."

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I