Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=601&start_row=41

The Vow of the Nazarite

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 79
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/22/2005 11:04:26 AM

I believe seperation deals with the issue of departing from Earth. When you take the Vow you are dedicateing your entire life to Jah. I believe in the Tradition of the Vow, the cermony with the Priest, this maybe the last time you drink wine, because as we have previously reasoned wine,grapes and fruits from the vine are not Ital. This is why Jesus made water into wine but he did not drink it.

As for the conflict between NJA I & Rock, reason till you find a solution.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/22/2005 11:30:17 AM

13And this is the law of the Nazarite, when the days of his separation are fulfilled: he shall be brought unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation:

14And he shall offer his offering unto the LORD, one he lamb of the first year without blemish for a burnt offering, and one ewe lamb of the first year without blemish for a sin offering, and one ram without blemish for peace offerings,

how can a dead person give offering?Why do people have to die to go into the temple?I think that it is to help the people is why the vow was made not to make them not to seperate all there life, but to help them get away and find themselves.

onelove

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/22/2005 12:01:11 PM

Many ancient religons around this time also use to sacrifice animals & things, this shows how all religons(almost) are slightly connected. Thank thee Rock for reasoning.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/22/2005 12:46:08 PM

I give thanks to the almighty

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 2/23/2005 4:07:04 AM

Ightes!

Yes Rock, you didn't speak against the Nazarite as you see it, but against those who sight it different. Everybody can see this in different threads... can't hide nothing from beeing revealed!
And one and one should raspect how I n I live this most Incient Livity, since this is RastafarI livity from eversince.
And the Is here know that you spoke against I n I livity just because you aren't living this... you playing it down all the time. Ths is a weak bizness... and I n I will burn such foolishness wherever it occurs!

Selah

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/23/2005 9:05:41 AM

If you are not reading the resoning, there is know need to reason. take what ever vow you need to find GOD.

"And the Is here know that you spoke against I n I livity just because you aren't living this... you playing it down all the time. Ths is a weak bizness... and I n I will burn such foolishness wherever it occurs!"

What ever war you fight, fight it to the end!!!!!

You are a fool to take my word for foolishness, you are not, hearing the truth and you will, pay for your lact of overstanding of how things should be.do not post anything to me if you not going to take what i post for what it.Truth. I even posted the The Vow of the Nazarite out of the online bible so you would see that i am posting the truth but . You want to go back and for,even after i gave you your respect.If you wanted to reason you would make a piont.and stop saying that same old bull shit.I am a crip(criminal, revolutin, in,progress,) and i still were blue this dose notheing for ras , but littile by littile IAm changing. Bring blood and crips to gether. This has everything to do with Rasta cuz i am bring in people back to JAH.You can say nothing about my work that will stop JAH movements.

onelove

JAHRASTAFARI

onelove

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 2/23/2005 9:42:32 AM

I would now like to say this, you say what your posting is the Truth, it is only Truth to those who agree. We read the Bible and have different perspectives this is how we interpret it so we have different feelings towards passages in it. You say your a criminal, your not a RastafarI this is a international feeling, we are not criminals and do not practice as criminals. I know you may say this is how I feel but this is not true, this is how the RastafarI nation, united, feels. You may think your bringing these criminals together but I & I cannot think this way because they sell dope and do many evil things. You cannot think that your perspective is correct, this isnt reasonings because your not evolving your Ideals you keeping them grounded.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 2/23/2005 10:06:37 AM

Ises.

Oh yes, how I like this arrogant attitude... and how it helps in reasoning.
Believe what you want to believe... but do not think guys like you can bring I n I astray! You can live your livity... whatever this is... you can say about RastafarI.... whatever this is... and you also can call this mixture of whatever it is RastafarI. But never think I n I cannot recognise wolves when seeing wolves!
This is what I say in general... I do not know you... never saw your works... all I see is the things you say... and I n I are confronted with such guys day by day... and never get fooled.
It does not seem to I if you know or live in a RastafarI Community... or if you live RastafarI in real life... but only in a unreal internet world. This is how it seems to me through your posts... if you would ever be confronted with RASTAFARI in real life... you wouldn't talk like this.
But this leads to far away from the original topic... all I can say on this is: live the vow as it is written. For my part I do not read anything about suits, cars, planes and western society lifestyle in it.

Selah

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/23/2005 10:23:23 AM

I see how you could take it that way if we were not reasoning, but its go that we are so know one person taking the other word in the wrong way.

"do not post anything to me if you not going to take what i post for what it.Truth. I even posted the The Vow of the Nazarite out of the online bible so you would see that i am posting the truth but" .

the is one statement, if you break it down it sound like i am saying that everything that only i say is the truth. it is truth cuz him say so, it is truth cuz it is in the bibile.

"I am a crip(criminal, revolutin, in,progress,) and i still were blue
this dose notheing for ras , but littile by littile IAm changing."

again the is a nother statement that was not taking infull.I am from Ingawood Cali, werer the youth are crip, and blood, and cholows, everything but rasta for the most.so when i posted i am crip, i did not say rasta, did i, know.

"This has everything to do with Rasta cuz i am bring in people back to JAH."

cuz they are JAH people even if they do not act like you or your "rasta nation"

"You say your a criminal, your not a RastafarI this is a international feeling, we are not criminals and do not practice as criminals"

what do you think happen to the rasta in the 1950,60,70, and even know there are people how called criminals , cuz we smoke, weed, or if you dress, like a Arab, you have problem on the plain, this is just the begining ,what they do to crip and blood{ originaly neighborhood watch for the kids and so the police did not get to ruff with the youth,like the black panther) the y will do to you.If you let them.

And from the begining i post that i a NOMAD, so iam speaking, reasoning from what iam a know, to be the truth.

onelove

Messenger: the rock Sent: 2/23/2005 10:30:26 AM

IAM A LION IN SHEEPS CLOTHING AND NEVER HAVE YOU SEEN THIS ON YOUR STREETS

RASTAS IN THIS TIME

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 79

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I