Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5980&start_row=1

Idiots with guns

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/1/2015 9:52:48 PM

I have been reading numerous news stories in just the past month of idiots leaving their loaded guns in places accessible to children.

A month ago, a woman was in walmart and her two year old took her gun out of her purse and shot and killed her.

Just recently there was another story of a two year old pulling his father's gun out of his glove compartment in his car, and then holding the gun to his chest and killing himself.

Then there is a story of some parents filming their one year old with a gun, first putting the gun in his mouth, then pointing it and saying "pow" with the encouragement of his idiot parents telling him "pow, pow".

A five year old in Missouri shoots his 9 month old brother in the head.

A three year old in Missouri shoots herself in the stomach with her parents gun

A three year old in Michigan shoots and kills himself with a gunshot to the head using his father's gun.

A three year old in Florida kills himself with his uncles gun

A mother was charged for leaving her gun in an accessible place to her 4 year old child.

And today, I see another story of a three year old that takes a gun out of his pregnant mothers bag and shoots both her and his father (they survived).

What is wrong with these stupid people, don't they have any common sense? These people probably had no real need to carry a gun with them all the time, and either way, if they do carry a gun, they should take the proper precautions so a toddler doesn't kill his or herself or somebody else with their gun.

So much idiocy in just one month.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 2/1/2015 11:24:20 PM

Sad reality!

Messenger: ChantDownBabylon Sent: 2/2/2015 3:29:42 AM

It's a shame that some people can only learn through painly mistakes.

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 2/2/2015 12:23:06 PM

More Fyah on irresponsibilty and tragedies resulting from it.

- " There is no person in this world who is free from life's responsibility."
*Haile Selassie I -

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I