Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5975&start_row=11

"Why Jesus Fi Bun"

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IyahHottaFyah Sent: 2/1/2015 11:44:03 AM

All Hail his Imperial Majesty, Haile Selassie I & Queen Menen. Glory and Honor, Rastafari Almighty!

Reasoning is a fundamental element of Rastafari and should not be seen as “Going back and forth” Difference in opinions should not be discouraged but welcomed, as they will eventual lead to a deeper over-standing of the matter. I&I who is afraid to have views challenged is not walking in the authenticity of Rastafari. Rastas stands for Truth and Rights. It is I&I obligation and duty to dispel the lies and misconceptions. Instead of crucifying the reasoning, why not bun out the lies and deceit, so a higher reasoning can manifest? The delusions concerning Jesus are critical, especially I&I living in Babylon. Jesus centered Holidays are the only religious holidays that shutdown the entire Government. The commercialization of Jesus and Christmas impacts I&I directly or indirectly. How does I&I ignore this? Rasta must replace falsity with truth. Therefore, I&I fire continues to burn(Can’t Cool)!!!

Respect to All
IyahHottaFyah

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 2/1/2015 1:19:19 PM

Truthful.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 2/1/2015 2:23:28 PM

Yes I,

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/27/2015 11:36:08 PM

Fireburn de anti-Christ, burn Jesus, burn de slave driver

Messenger: Empress Blogger Sent: 3/30/2015 2:21:00 PM

When I was a "Christian" I got a long good with Christian people. Now that I am Rasta, "Christian" people give me a hard time. Its almost like they know I hold the light of truth, and they want to snuff me out. I keep on living in the light of truth. Yes, Jesus fi Bun. My people are still enslaved, and wearing weave and bleaching their skin largely impart due to Jesus. You have to try to overstand. People like to hear how Rastafari is about love...yes it is...but it is also about truth....truth...is African. Black. African.
Blessed.

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/30/2015 3:26:48 PM

Empress Blogger: I agree that Africa is Truth. Haile Selassie and HIS Rasta Children are unlocking and bringing forth this Truth.

I also see that there is truth in all races of people. It only needs to be unlocked through Truth. Seeing who Yaheshua REALLY is.. Haile Selassie: "We must become something we have never been and for which our education and experience and environment have ill-prepared us. We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community."

New Race in and of Yaheshua.

Bless
One Love

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 3/30/2015 3:31:16 PM

I was raised in 'Christianity'.. Had to leave because of lies. I began rejecting hypocrisy yet floating without a rudder.. Jah call and open I. Eternal Trod.

Bless
One Love

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 3/30/2015 6:23:23 PM

Jesus ain come break off d chains I people feet n hands, dey dead in slavery bleeing oon jesus but he watch dem suffer for 400 yrs and 1200 fo dat. Its been hell for I every since he show upon d scene. Na I people mentally chained on jesus and da bottom of societies the world over even in I own lands and weh I a majority foreigners a come fa take I things while jesus watch dem trample on I.

Selassie take d stand for I, call I forward home, give I land; so d geez-us CONcept fa reject!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/1/2015 11:39:28 PM

Yes I Lord, de beast haffe burn. Even de crucifix haffe burn. I & I no bow to Jesus no more. I & I now know Jesus is a fraud to Black spirituality. Jesus is de slave driver.

Messenger: ras deus Sent: 8/30/2017 4:48:27 PM

Cyan bun Jeezas if yuh bun Jeezas yuh bun Ras Tafari. Selassie I is Jesus.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 30

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I