Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5975&start_row=21

"Why Jesus Fi Bun"

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/4/2017 7:52:38 AM

Jesus is a title for saviour just like Christ is redeemer. We can easily give the highest ises onto HIM while putting a fire on the biblical Jesus Christ. So many of the earliest Christian sects themselves even rejected the idea that the Christ was a miracle worker or of a virgin birth and so on such as the Ebionites, who were murdered for such beliefs. Why should we as Rastafari come to believe in miraculous magical powers? Fire on the supernatural. No power higher than the power to fight for the freedom liberation and redemption of ones peoples. Haile Selassie I. True Christ.
Why do we have to believe in the Gospel of these men rather than people like Yeshu Ben Panthera, who didnt claim any supernatural ability but preached the mysteries of Kemet as a roman 'heretic' and was stoned for it. Or if Jesus the man can perform mircacles as I asked in a previous thread what about the miracles of Thecla? The female so called magical Christ.
InI come to unapolagetically purge all patriarchal fantasy of waiting on a superpowered saviour to give us our equal rights and justice in the afterlife. InI come to purge the monopoly of this religious fanatical ideology.
Before criticizing InI for doing so, try and gage an overstanding into just how much of I ancestral spiritual systems, beliefs, religions, and traditions were forcibly LOST down to the final trace; to this thing called Christianity and Islam.

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI
Email
Haile Selassie I