Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5971&start_row=31

All Israel is Oppressed.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 2/2/2015 7:02:06 AM

How can DNA be used when NO Hebrew patriarch has reportedly been found much DNA tested?

Hebrew has nuttin to do with color if the originals were black as many whites today have black ancestry and many blacks have white ancestry. So color ain't the basis it was through the father's line.

ALL the tribes were mixed blooded since they were all male lineage tribes down from 12 sons and after being in Kemet for 210 years and the population boom they're said to have had they were mainly Kemetic in Blood

River Arnon ain't hard to find!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/2/2015 7:06:03 PM

Raybob, the I said
------------
Gilead and Jazer are not really the point here.
-------------

Yes they are the point. The point is that you are using your imagination and acting as if it is fact. Like VoodooRuutz said, it is not hard to figure out where River Arnan is, just as it it's not hard to figure out where Gilead and Jazer is. But instead of being true to yourself and others, you have some connections you want to make, and make up falsehoods to support your connections, and connections based on falsehoods are not connections at all, they are just imagination and/or lies.

Even without going outside of the bible, it is easy to figure out where Jazer and Gilead are. Here are just two examples of many scriptures.

---------------
2Sam.24

[5] And they passed over Jordan, and pitched in Aroer, on the right side of the city that lieth in the midst of the river of Gad, and toward Jazer:
---------------

--------------
1Sam.13

[7] And some of the Hebrews went over Jordan to the land of Gad and Gilead. As for Saul, he was yet in Gilgal, and all the people followed him trembling.
-----------------

You use the bible to speak falsehoods, and seem to think that you know what you are talking about, but you have very little knowledge of the bible, because if you did, you wouldn't be making such false claims.

Deal with reality not your imagination, otherwise you might lead yourself to insanity.

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 2/2/2015 10:37:52 PM

Ark I,
Forgive I for the assumption of land that was good for cattle, thinking it was America. That one scripture was speculation but every other one is fully true. Israel is cursed for ever. To I, looking at all tribes, nations, etc., it's pretty obvious which ones fall to all the curses listed in Deuteronomy 28. Native Australians, Native Americans, north and south, all Island countries, and all of Ifrica seem to be the people that fit the description given for all Israel, not the white european jews.

Just a few of those promises to Israel. Sure looks like every nation colonists have set foot on.

Thine ox shall be slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass shall be violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep shall be given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue them. Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long: and there shall be no might in thine hand. The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway: ... The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone. And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee. Thou shalt carry much seed out into the field, and shalt gather but little in; for the locust shall consume it. Thou shalt plant vineyards, and dress them, but shalt neither drink of the wine, nor gather the grapes; for the worms shall eat them. Thou shalt have olive trees throughout all thy coasts, but thou shalt not anoint thyself with the oil; for thine olive shall cast his fruit. Thou shalt beget sons and daughters, but thou shalt not enjoy them; for they shall go into captivity.
(Deu 28:31-41)

That is my point. My reference of Gad and Jazer was a wrong speculation, and InI give thanks for the correction. Won't make that mistake again.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/2/2015 11:22:34 PM

You are belittling, disregarding and disrespecting the history of all the people you mentioned. Israel is just one small nation among many other nations in the world. There are many nations the Bible doesn't mention, and even in terms of the different nations the Bible mentions, Israel is still just one small nation among many nations.

All the people you mention have their own history and ancestry, show respect for their history instead of blindly painting them all Israelite. People all around the world have suffered things that other people have also suffered from, especially at the hands of other men, that doesn't mean they have the same ancestry and are cursed.

Like I said a few posts ago

-------------
Deal with reality instead of your own imaginations. People can use their imagination to make all kinds of connections. Just look on the internet, people make all kinds false claims by imagining connections between events of today, or connections between the past and today, or connections between books of the past and today, or books of the past and various times in history (plus whatever other combination of connections people imagine). There are so many groups of people who claim the same thing(whether about Israel or other unrelated connections), even though it is impossible that it is true for all of the groups of people. It is either true for one of them, but not for the others, or not true for any of them.

If you want to make the claims you are making, then do some real research and come with real evidence, instead of the weak "evidence" you come with.
-------------

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 2/3/2015 9:38:08 AM

Raybob,

It seems you have confused "Israel is cursed" and "all peoples who suffer much and therefore seem to be cursed ARE Israel".

Many other nations wich you don't mention in your list of nations wich you unfalsifiably conclude are Israel,have also suffered at some point in history.Like even the DOWNpressors of Africa themselves,used to be slaves in he hands of Romans.So does this mean Brits are Israel?

Yet what you are saying is just the same as to say that,because it is based off the same proofless analysis.

There are other ways to find that Hebrew Israelites were black.
Picking out nations from peoples who suffer and seem cursed is not a good way to find out who the true ancient Israelites were.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I