Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5970&start_row=21

What happens to the I before birth?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 1/29/2015 9:55:18 AM

OK.But the thing is,that in TTI the views on HIM also differ from one Ras to another.And we must agree many RasTa see HIM as the returned Yahshua Christ.
While others in TTI may not see HIM as Christ or JAH but only an Ikon of JAH who radiates Christ.

-If I think there have only been 1 or 2 Christs?

It depends again on what exactly is meant by the word Christ.As I'm saying,to many the word Christ automatically means Jesus.
But If we look at it as Messiah,Prophet,etc.then no,I don't think there were only one or two.But many many more teachers and messengers of the most high to mankind.

Blessed Love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/29/2015 10:13:53 AM

Yeah man rasta see Jesus as HIM too. But maybe that is a mis overstanding from as many people know Christ is associated with Jesus not many people at all overs the true meaning of Christ. Many are unawares of the possibility of there being other Christs, in its literal meaning.

Haile I Jah

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 1/29/2015 10:44:01 AM

Even King Saul was called Mashiach/Messiah/Christ, any King/Priest/Prophet wha had the oil poured/(ANNOITED) on dem would be ChristMessiahMashiach!

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 1/30/2015 2:22:22 AM

Yes, GA is right that before life is life.

Babylon brainwashes us into thinking that all there is is the physically passing of the flesh.

Long before most people pass flesh their consciousness has already died.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 1/30/2015 6:25:30 AM

Flesh pass and conscious dies?

Some ones seem to show signs of passing before passing tho, mayb this what the I mean?

One a I uncles a while ago was I'll and one day he pack a suit case. His wif asked where he was goin, he tell her say his brother was coming get him to go on a long trip.
I ant't say she know he was gon pass then because that brother had long passed!

A plenty similar cases to dis one!

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 1/31/2015 12:28:42 PM

Dear voodoo Ruutz,

what I meant is that, in essence all of babylon mediSIN is geared towards delaying inevitable death of the physical body (and it doesn't even do this well).

But, they know nothing of the death of the soul, which is happening every day to everyone inna babylon. And when I say the consciouness is dead long before the physical body, I refer to how babylon obscures the visions of it's sufferers. The people are suffering, and become very scared of the passing of the flesh, which is a natural process.

In essence, I mean that sufferers of babylon are made to live a life of torture of the soul; there is the death of the consciousness and then there is the passing of the flesh.

---------------------------------

The point I was making is that most people have lost consciousness (the vision) long before the time when they die comes.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: RAS NATE Sent: 1/31/2015 1:00:21 PM

Ises Humble one,

I-man Iverstand that in Babylon people become currupted and fooled all the time.
But what I can't really overs is the death of the soul the I is speaking of.
First we have to know what is the soul?Is it something seperate from the body and mind wich can die and the body continue to live,if so than whay exactly are the abilities or the characteristics of a soul,what does it do?

For example a good man can be damaged on the part of the brain responsible for morals,and therefore not know right from wrong any longer.where is the soul in this situation?
The belief in dualism is an old belief among men wich is that we (or the soul) are actually seperate from the body.But today we can see through research that our identity,sorrows,joys,morals are all related to our brain and nerve cells.
That means it can't be that one suffers brain damage but remains the same as the seperate soul i believe we agree on this.

I'm not arguing but just curious what the I's views are on the soul and how it works etc.And I also do agree on the I-xistance of the I-ritual and non-physical mistycal still.
"..Coz no one is gonna lose their soul"
-Ziggy

More love and fire
Selassie I

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 1/31/2015 1:12:41 PM

Dear Ras Nate,

You are quite right, I will have to slightly rephrase what I said since I don't quite agree with what I put originally!;

The body is the carrier of the soul. I think you are right in saying that the soul is never completely dead, but rather if a persons body has been SO far indoctrinated with the poisons babylon forces upon it, then the soul becomes tortured, and a person becomes unable to see.

But, i agree that you are right that the soul is never completely dead; however far someone is stepped in one direction they can always turn back.

I suppose rather than dead, the consciousness is "shut down", but always has the possibility of reawakening.

---------------------------------

The whole point which I was trying to convey originally is that you do not die and go to heaven in the sky, if you find heaven you will find it here ON THE EARTH. This is because all babylon seems to focus on is the physical realm.

All the very best,

Joe

Messenger: Humble one Sent: 1/31/2015 1:23:43 PM

And Ras Nate, I agree on every level that the physical chemistry of the brain has EVERYHING to do with the soul, as the body is the carrier of the soul.

All the best,

Joe

Messenger: Hemphill Sent: 2/11/2015 11:04:44 PM

Life is as always was: Life.

Life never stops, it is only transferred.

Reality and perception.
Decision and action.
Free will destiny and the absolute plan.

Every instance of existence is intrinsic and moving simultaneously. The 'now moment' never stops. The supreme personality of the Negus Negast IS the construct. We are HIM. The spark of light/life inside everyBODY is an individualized PERSONa and representation of HIM. Even though HE is in I and also all things, HIM for Iver remain seated in Mt. Zion.

Jah Rule
Love.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 42

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I